Mitch McConnell stepping down as GOP Senate leader

Moscow Mitch is the reason tRump is free to run for president right now.

He said "we don't need to impeach him, let the courts handle it, he's out of office now."

Last edited:
I sure was happy to see this news today... goodbye Mitch... don't let the door hit ya on the way out... such a day it is... Love it...

25 years ago he wasn't horrible. Not terrific either, but not too bad.
By the 2000s he continued to go down hill in the same manner as all of the gray hairs that have been in Washington for 3-4 plus decades.
Corruption. Corruption. Corruption.

And - I will add... this is another example showing that conservatives WILL call out their own side.

Why MAGA voters dislike the turtle?
I don't understand, he did more underhanded and dishonest things in support of one sided REPUBLICAN politics.
While spending 40 years NOT lifting up his state.

I sure was happy to see this news today... goodbye Mitch... don't let the door hit ya on the way out... such a day it is... Love it...

Makes room for the NEW BREED OF REPUBLICANS taking this country BACK!
You reading this Mitch? You saved your face because Trump would have torn you to SHREDS when he takes over January 20, 2025.

Mitch capitulated to Democrats most of the time.
He didn’t capitulate. He gladly agreed. It’s the way of the duopoly, but somehow D and R voters think the parties oppose each other.

Good bye Turtle Man! I will not miss you!

If that retard didnt retire, he would be voted in again, regardless of his mental health, age and politics.
Because the duopoly is full of morons.
You don't know that for certain.

They could be idiots.

1709144763587.png

Good. From now on just abort embryos. Thanks.

The fact that Mitch is proud to be the longest serving senator with over 40 years of service tells us just what is wrong with Washington... you weren't meant to serve for life... serve one term and go home...
Mitch is as bad as the vegetable. Strom Thurmond was the longest serving senator--48 years.

Forum List

Back