Mitch McConnell trying to play both sides of the fence

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Watching him on MTP.

When dems mostly had the tax exempt organizations they were bad, now of course they are ok.

Then he straddles the fence on the AP situation. Completely dodges the question about Eric Holder. Leaving me with the impression that he supports Holder as to the AP reporters but won't admit it.

Dubious positions at best. And another reason I wish we had term limits.

I have mixed feelings on term limits...
But I'm moving more to the side of having them.
I'm a little tired of the same people in office forever it seems.

If it were 10 years for Congress and 12 for Senator I would go for that.I could understand the argument against but it might be time to debate this.

why not the same - 12 Congress 12 Senate and change the Senate to every 4 years ... that's still plenty of time for long term veteran politicians (experience) if necessary.

Mitch McConnell is a perfect example - his time is passed and the same for Reid if he tries to run again.

Could David Gregory possibly be a bigger Obama apologist than he was this morning?

What do Harry Reid and Mitch McConnell have in common?

Both had their "Best before" date sometime in 1950.

Could be that most members on both sides of the aisle are more interested in leveraging their inside trading positions to furthur enrich themselves. To hell with corruption and their constituents.

I'm watching it as well, McConnell is a douchebag.

I think that term is a bit of an over stretch. It better fits the younger generation. I'd say he's just a cranky bitter old man who needs to be put out to pasture with all the other life long leeches

Could David Gregory possibly be a bigger Obama apologist than he was this morning?

What are you talking about? He let every nutter known to man walk all over him and had a whole bushel of softballs to toss. McConnell had his little turtle-faced smile going for half the interview. Gregory let him run the segment.

Gregory sucks at that job.

What exactly did he say or do that made him an Obama apologist this morning? Be specific please. I sure did not see it.

McConnell, Case, Noonan, Rummy. Are you shitting me?

What are you talking about? He let every nutter known to man walk all over him and had a whole bushel of softballs to toss. McConnell had his little turtle-faced smile going for half the interview. Gregory let him run the segment.

What exactly did he say or do that made him an Obama apologist this morning? Be specific please. I sure did not see it.

Can't stand that little pandering Gregory. MTP has outlived it's welcome, the only reason it's still on the air is it has a time slot nobody else is interested in.

Republicans would even like to see McConnell gone but then again, they certainly wouldn't want to see a Democrat take his seat.

Can't stand that little pandering Gregory. MTP has outlived it's welcome, the only reason it's still on the air is it has a time slot nobody else is interested in.

Republicans would even like to see McConnell gone but then again, they certainly wouldn't want to see a Democrat take his seat.

MTP gets guests from both sides because Gregory does not require them to answer his questions. He asks.....sometimes even a tough question.....and then the guest just issue a campaign speech.

Obama apologist? No. Guest apologist? Yep.

Forum List

Back