Mitt Romney aiming to steal Trumps job?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
His fiendish plan is going along as planned! I bet he’s leading the secret gop anti trump rebellion .

He’s got 5 years left as a Senator
He’s from the one red state that hates Trump.
He’s done the prez run before .

If Trump “leaves” , Mitt will walk all over Pence who will be Trump stained. Christian fight !

His fiendish plan is going along as planned! I bet he’s leading the secret gop anti trump rebellion .

If Trump “leaves” , Mitt will walk all over Pence who will be Trump stained. Christian fight !
Yeah well he has even less chance than the whole democratic clown car full of clowns.

Yeah well he has even less chance than the whole democratic clown car full of clowns.

That’s what they said about Trump.

Hey jackass, not only isn't Trump going anywhere, Mitt stands ZERO Chance of replacing him.
Put your TDS fantasies away and try to come down to reality for 5 seconds.

Forgetting 2012? I like MILLIONS of other typical GOP voters refused to vote for Willard Romney. He is an elitist snob piece of shit and a RINO...I would NEVER vote for him. Same thing with McCain...I voted 3rd party both years.

Hews flash: Utah doesn't hate Trump.

While I never fail to believe Mormons are up to no good (It's their nature), this is a bit convoluted. Evangelicals will never support a Mormon. The only reason Christians supported him in 2012 was because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu and gotten their support at that point.

MOre than likely, he just hates Trump on a personal level. Probably blames Trump for his loss in 2012 for injecting birtherism and race into the contest.

Trump isn't going anywhere. He is, and will be, part of of Americaá political landscape for decades at least.

The cat is out of the bag, and Trump opened it.

Hews flash: Utah doesn't hate Trump.

They are not real fond of him...

and he got the lowest percent of their vote of any state that he won
upload_2019-9-30_16-59-9.png

Trump isn't going anywhere. He is, and will be, part of of Americaá political landscape for decades at least.

Trump does not have decades to live dumb fuck.

You have lost your mind, if you want Mitt for Potus.

Last edited:

Romney had his chance now that we have seen his true colors not a chance in hell.

Trump is not going to be impeached, let alone convicted. Romney ain't going anywhere but home to his mommy that punk ever tries for the nomination again.

While I never fail to believe Mormons are up to no good (It's their nature), this is a bit convoluted. Evangelicals will never support a Mormon. The only reason Christians supported him in 2012 was because OH MY GOD THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE. Romney could have been sacrificing virgins to C'Thulhu and gotten their support at that point.

MOre than likely, he just hates Trump on a personal level. Probably blames Trump for his loss in 2012 for injecting birtherism and race into the contest.

Oh, look, Joe's a racist, race-baiting pimp.

Forgetting 2012? I like MILLIONS of other typical GOP voters refused to vote for Willard Romney. He is an elitist snob piece of shit and a RINO...I would NEVER vote for him. Same thing with McCain...I voted 3rd party both years.

So YOU'RE the reason the Floppy-Eared bastard was reelected! :1peleas:

Trump isn't going anywhere. He is, and will be, part of of Americaá political landscape for decades at least. You do get why you come off as a whiny bitch despite your self-acclaimed war-hero status, Phds and so on.

You truly have little intellect, even for a low life. It is the cat that is out of the bag and the globalists and open borders crowd are not going to be able to do much about it. They are effectively dead.

You're a loon. How many conservatives do you think would support Romney? 2, 5, 30?

No where near enough

Trump isn't going anywhere. He is, and will be, part of of Americaá political landscape for decades at least. You do get why you come off as a whiny bitch despite your self-acclaimed war-hero status, Phds and so on.

You truly have little intellect, even for a low life. It is the cat that is out of the bag and the globalists and open borders crowd are not going to be able to do much about it. They are effectively dead.

you do have a very active imagination.

Gaslight.

Mitt ruined his chances...he squandered them away and now he lay on the political dust bin of history along with Paul Ryan.....

Forum List

Back