Mitt Romney aiming to steal Trumps job?

His fiendish plan is going along as planned! I bet he’s leading the secret gop anti trump rebellion .

He’s got 5 years left as a Senator
He’s from the one red state that hates Trump.
He’s done the prez run before .

If Trump “leaves” , Mitt will walk all over Pence who will be Trump stained. Christian fight !
If they remove trump I voting for Warren and supporting every destructive pipe dream policy they wanna implement

Romney Warren same globo homo uni party
One will just bring us down faster than the other

His fiendish plan is going along as planned! I bet he’s leading the secret gop anti trump rebellion .

If Trump “leaves” , Mitt will walk all over Pence who will be Trump stained. Christian fight !
Yeah well he has even less chance than the whole democratic clown car full of clowns.

That’s what they said about Trump.

Yeah I wasn't one of THEY. I voted for Trump in 2016 and will again in 2020 and both times I will have been right and your THEY will have been wrong both times.

Last edited:

Sorry but mittens ain't walking through the door.

Forgetting 2012? I like MILLIONS of other typical GOP voters refused to vote for Willard Romney. He is an elitist snob piece of shit and a RINO...I would NEVER vote for him. Same thing with McCain...I voted 3rd party both years.

So YOU'RE the reason the Floppy-Eared bastard was reelected! :1peleas:
Me and millions more like me. I think in 2012 I voted libertarian or constitution party I can't remember.

The only chance Romney has of winning a presidential nomination is if he ran against all those slugs trying to be the Democratic nominee. He's a defective dude, totally unloyal, but he's still better than any of those Democrats.

Detroit Michigan a red state, you smoking crack again?

I believe most Repub voters are not happy about what their fellow voters did in Romney's home state. You give them to little credit. In 2012 he folded like a cheap tent against Obama. We all knew he was smarter then him also. The swamp picks who it wants or pushes them in directions. Even now Obama is behind the scenes causing havoc. What an azz. A man of Zimbabwe proportions.

"Severely Conservative" Mitt is a Mormon, not a Christian, not that Mormons, Mitt excluded, aren't fine upstanding Americans given to living godly lives, but, they do not accept the Trinity, a foundational Christian belief.

HARSH BUT FAIR:

protein_wisdom_romney_10-5-19-1.jpg

Forum List

Back