Mitt Romney and his Spray Tan.

Actually, in another thread, sallow conceded that Obama is saving the world and all of the problems we have are from G.W.Bush. :lmao:

He actually thinks Obama is superman. Literally. ROFLMAO.

How many times are you going to spam this thread with a different iteration of your attempt at humor before you realize no one thinks it's funny besides you?:eusa_whistle:

but, he used this green emoticon, hence it must be funny.

They need to talk about anything other than Obama's record and the middle east meltdown.

sure, thats why they tried to use a recording from 1998 to match Mitt's moronic video.

You guys dont want to talk about the issues anymore than they do.

Match? Romney speaking the truth vs Obama stating that he is for redistribution of wealth is not a match. I'd say the libs bunted the ball with Romney's comments while the cons knocked it out of the park with Obama's comments. A candidate who wants to create a culture and environment where people can be self reliant vs a candidate who wants to literally take wealth from some to give to others........hmmmmm, who do I vote for?

uh huh....nice spin...

Actually, in another thread, sallow conceded that Obama is saving the world and all of the problems we have are from G.W.Bush. :lmao:

He actually thinks Obama is superman. Literally. ROFLMAO.

Hey, there's something new...they are blaming Boooooooooooooosh. He probably blames his jock itch on Booooooosh as well.

I wonder if Boooosh caused his mental constipation and verbal diarrhea as well. :D

I'm not talking about just blaming Bush. I'm saying he literally believes Obama is saving the world.. :lmao:

I didn't mean you. I meant sallow.

In his interview on Univision, with our ambassador murdered, the middle east on fire, America an object of derision and disrespect around the world, obama's newest apology tour, obama says his failure was not passing comprehensive immigration reform.

But, Mitt Romney's tan makes headlines.

Yep. No state run media here.

I love the goofy right wing narative.

You ought to love...it's the TRUTH. One has to resort to FOXNews to get what PMSNBC and the Comedy Channel won't tell you.

sure, thats why they tried to use a recording from 1998 to match Mitt's moronic video.

You guys dont want to talk about the issues anymore than they do.

Match? Romney speaking the truth vs Obama stating that he is for redistribution of wealth is not a match. I'd say the libs bunted the ball with Romney's comments while the cons knocked it out of the park with Obama's comments. A candidate who wants to create a culture and environment where people can be self reliant vs a candidate who wants to literally take wealth from some to give to others........hmmmmm, who do I vote for?

uh huh....nice spin...

Really? Cuz from where I stand, you're all twisted in a knot. Tell me, what's not true in what I said?

In his interview on Univision, with our ambassador murdered, the middle east on fire, America an object of derision and disrespect around the world, obama's newest apology tour, obama says his failure was not passing comprehensive immigration reform.

But, Mitt Romney's tan makes headlines.

Yep. No state run media here.

I love the goofy right wing narative.

You ought to love...it's the TRUTH. One has to resort to FOXNews to get what PMSNBC and the Comedy Channel won't tell you.

I watched them making fun of Romneys spray tan on Univision.
I don't think it went over too well with the latinos.

1348134469c4e19bd83a408.jpeg

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

:lol:

your link doesn't support your claim

but i am not surprised the usual libtard lemmings bought it without proof

Yeah..Yurt..

Don't believe your lying eyes.

Seriously..WTF?

After The Videos, Mitt Romney Embarks On A Re-Reset - ABC News

He went on a Latin show with a freaking spray tan?

This is the guy conservatives are running as President.

Oh, by the way..he now says he was "The Grandfather of ObamaCare".

Really?

I mean..Really? This guy has become a joke.

your link doesn't support your claim

but i am not surprised the usual libtard lemmings bought it without proof

Yeah..Yurt..

Don't believe your lying eyes.

your link says NOTHING about a tan retard.

Forum List

Back