Mitt Romney and other GOPers will reject the Cruz efforts

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007

So trump is now dividing the GOP into factions. And stupid people like Cruz and Cohmer Pyle are busy doing just that.
Good news for the Democrats! trump is a Baby Whiner....
Maybe you should coin a new phrase for this brand new phenomenon? How about a never Trumper? Nobody has ever heard of this before!

The GOP infighting has become a contest of who will be the biggest a$$hole.

6aca1ab1629c7de8d8169f28fd8ea71d11-02-joe-biden-finger-nibble-wife.rsquare.w1200.jpg

tenor.gif

So trump is now dividing the GOP into factions. And stupid people like Cruz and Cohmer Pyle are busy doing just that.
Good news for the Democrats! trump is a Baby Whiner....

Why would anyone even mention "Mitt Romney"? He's a cuck and a loser.

Trump made him his bitch.

43e.jpg

Perhaps, as the impeached president trump's devoted RWNJs are forced to take sides, the civil war they have, for so long dreamed, will be among themselves. It will then become a contest of who will be the biggest a$$hole left standing.

It's nothing like the Democrat's infighting. Every day, we see those "establishment" Demofuckers throwing their radical left counterparts under the DNC bus. The far-left idiots even vandalized Pelosi's house.

Hilarious! A bunch of more dysfunctional back-biting morons I've never seen before. Pervert Joe and his whore Kamala are setting themselves up for failure, big time.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:

It's nothing like the Democrat's infighting. Every day, we see those "establishment" Demofuckers throwing their radical left counterparts under the DNC bus. The far-left idiots even vandalized Pelosi's house.

Hilarious! A bunch of more dysfunctional back-biting morons I've never seen before. Pervert Joe and his whore Kamala are setting themselves up for failure, big time.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg::lmao:
That's irrelevant to this thread, the topic is the conflict between the Mitt-witt and something less than human.

Which of these two, at the moment, will be the bigger a$$hole. It's already been established that both are, indeed, a$$holes, it's a standard among Republicans.

Not just Romney. Even Pence and McConnell are distancing themselves from a more and more incoherent President Trump. I hope the Republican Party tears itself to pieces, but I doubt we will have such luck. Whatever bad happens to the Repubs after Trump ... they will abundantly have earned it.

Romney can do what he wants. There is no control over him.

Do you think he will primary Mr. Trump in 2024? If he does, how do you think he'll do?

Trump isn't going to run in 2024 (he will be 78 ), not when he is making a fool of himself pursuing delusional attempts to change the certified votes of 6 states from Biden's total to his total and be declared the winner, it aint going to happen, end of story!

Forum List

Back