Mitt Romney pays a lower tax rate than you do.

Anyone making over $8000 a year is paying 15% on it. That is food stamp territory.

If my income drops to 52k a year I get food stamps.

If the poverty rate is 13k how are they paying taxes on 8?

Let Mitt campaign on why he pays taxes at the same rate as a kid working at McDonalds

LOL I would like him to play up working for bain capital given Obama has just made an appointment from there.

If my income drops to 52k a year I get food stamps.

If the poverty rate is 13k how are they paying taxes on 8?

Let Mitt campaign on why he pays taxes at the same rate as a kid working at McDonalds

I think he pays the lower rate because it's income based on Capital gains....
I think we established this already.... :lol:

Good for Mitt

Let him explain it to some College kid working at McDonalds to pay taxable tuition payments.

Good for Mitt

Let him explain it to some College kid working at McDonalds to pay taxable tuition payments.

Lets raise it and kill any investment incentive. The revenue will come pouring in.

Good for Mitt

First explain what that college kid is doing in an entry level job...:eusa_whistle:

Why the fast food industry is a fine vocation. Especially when you can't find work as a Hedge Fund Manager

But of course, the Hedge Find Manager pays lower tax rate

Good for Mitt

Good luck with that then...
If this College kid is a product of our school system
the job he or she is most qualified for is McDonalds....

Wow I wonder if I just crossed a line somewhere....
After all this College kid is probably a OWS member
and taking all sorts of Liberal Arts classes or puppetry
or Classic Greek cooking recipes....

Good for Mitt

All the more reason he should pay a higher tax rate than good ole Mitt.

After all....paying taxes is for suckers

Good for Mitt

All the more reason he should pay a higher tax rate than good ole Mitt.

After all....paying taxes is for suckers
As long as YOU get your paycheck? What do YOU care?

The Reagan Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class to the wealthy...

6a00d83452403c69e20133eca1fa97970b-pi

Good for Mitt

First explain what that college kid is doing in an entry level job...:eusa_whistle:

Or why his/her Tuition's and College expenses are Highway Robbery. Talk about Price Gouging. Thank God for stores like Staples that keep life affordable. ;)

Good for Mitt

Or why his/her Tuition's and College expenses are Highway Robbery. Talk about Price Gouging. Thank God for stores like Staples that keep life affordable. ;)
I can go with this...but my point remains the same...and it amounts to exercising good judgement and choice. ;)

The Reagan Bush tax cuts for the rich transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class to the wealthy...

That of course had nothing to do with Discovery, Invention, Incentive, Work Ethic.

At least you got the part about Evil Government right. ;) :lol:

That of course had nothing to do with Discovery, Invention, Incentive, Work Ethic.

I've noticed that about Chrissy.

He does defeat the regime's arguments with a passion.

Exactly.

It had to do with assholes like Romney looting American companies and shipping their jobs overseas.

And then lowering the tax rate so that capital became more valuable than work, ie wages.

When you tax work at a higher rate than sitting on your ass owning stocks, then the middle class loses.

That is exactly what happened.

Last edited:

I can go with this...but my point remains the same...and it amounts to exercising good judgement and choice. ;)

Skill and practical experience. We All need to develop what we have to offer....... unless you think the World owes you a living, regardless of your competence or lack of it. Are there really people still around that think like that. One would think they would have been knocked off, crossing a city street or by drowning in the shower, or brushing their teeth. No wait... !!! You were referring to Progressives, right??? Silly me. :redface:

Those college kids try to get jobs as Hedge Fund Managers but those jobs tend to go to kids whose fathers are former Governors and Presidential candidates

The Reagan Bush tax cuts for the rich effectively transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class to the wealthy.

Now the Republicans want a flat tax, so the working poor can pay for all the money that the wealthy received.

Is there now evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

The Reagan Bush tax cuts for the rich effectively transferred trillions of dollars from the middle class to the wealthy.

Now the Republicans want a flat tax, so the working poor can pay for all the money that the wealthy received.

Is there now evil in the world that the Republican Party won't support?

none that I can think of

Forum List

Back