Mitt Romney pays a lower tax rate than you do.

Yes. And let's be honest. When the left advocates soaking the rich, they don't mean the 1% - they mean the 10%. That's where the REAL money is.

Decimals are confusing in liberal math.

Actually they want to soak all of us, but they won't admit it.

They figure when we allow them to raise taxes on those who make more than $250k it doesn't take much more than a whip of the pen to drop the increase lower and lower according to the needs of the government.

Btw, don't you dare mention that spending caused the problem in the first place.

What a fantasy world you live in.

Most of us pay 25%. Asking the super rich to pay 30% is nothing.

Do you like having to pay higher taxes than the super wealthy?

I guarantee you that you do not pay 25% of your income in federal income taxes

Our AGI was over 200K last year and we didn't pay 25%.

So stop the whining already.
I bet you paid quite a bit more than 13.9% though.

I actually did pay a little more than 15% but I'm not whining about it am I?

What a fantasy world you live in.

Most of us pay 25%. Asking the super rich to pay 30% is nothing.

Do you like having to pay higher taxes than the super wealthy?

I bet the sum total he didn't

I bet the sum total he didn't

Oh look who is back to caring about the Sum total. I thought you didn't "want to play that game". Funny how you flip flop depending on the situation.

Romeny probably paid more taxes last year than I made or every will make in my entire lifetime.

Now I can understand why people see that and feel like its unfair that poor Romney and his wealthy crew are paying most of the taxes, I really can.

But what I cannot understand is why those same people aren't also asking themselves why Romney and his crew are also making all the money.

That particular kind of unfairness, apparently doesn't trouble them one bit.

Romeny probably paid more taxes last year than I made or every will make in my entire lifetime.

Now I can understand why people see that and feel like its unfair that poor Romney and his wealthy crew are paying most of the taxes, I really can.

But what I cannot understand is why those same people aren't also asking themselves why Romney and his crew are also making all the money.

That particular kind of unfairness, apparently doesn't trouble them one bit.

Life isn't fair. Life has it's favorite's Maybe it's because Romney was smart with his time and money that got him where he's at.

Stop and look at the political reality:

Mitt Romney vs. Barack Obama:

Romney is going to be running on a tax plan that gives himself a massive tax cut, with little or no tax cut for low income Americans, and in some cases tax hikes for low income Americans.

Barack Obama is going to be running on raising taxes on himself, while keeping lower income American's taxes low.

Now, seriously, how do you really think that will play with the average America swing voter out there? ...the ones who decide the election???

Romney is going to be running on a tax plan that gives himself a massive tax cut, with little or no tax cut for low income Americans, and in some cases tax hikes for low income Americans.

Barack Obama is going to be running on raising taxes on himself, while keeping lower income American's taxes low.

Now, seriously, how do you really think that will play with the average America swing voter out there? ...the ones who decide the election???

And most people who have a clue will come to the realization that raising taxes on the rich will bring hardship on the poor and middle class.

And most people who have a clue will come to the realization that raising taxes on the rich will bring hardship on the poor and middle class.

Wrong. The poor and the middle class were much better off decades and decades ago when the taxes were much higher on the rich. Your "Good ol' days" 50's were very good for the middle class, and the tax rates were very high on the rich.

Wrong. The poor and the middle class were much better off decades and decades ago when the taxes were much higher on the rich. Your "Good ol' days" 50's were very good for the middle class, and the tax rates were very high on the rich.

If they were much better off why are they still poor?

That's nonsensical. You have 8 years of evidence in the nineties that that isn't true for starters.

Use your head for once.

Forum List

Back