🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mitt Romney

Yo, Romney couldn`t even stand up to a "LOSER like Obama" in a debate, how in the hell is he going to be a Conservative Republican, like the Great Governor Elect Ron Desantis, Great Choice Florida, makes me Proud to be a Native Floridian! He will probably be like a Joe Manchin, who votes Republican some of the time, if he does vote Democrat, Romney will be run out of town in the next election, period!!!

"GTP"
"""Great American, Next Governor Of Florida, Ron Desantis, standing next to another Great American, President Trump"""
24609417477_4c4890038b_b.jpg

what kind of senator will this ass clown be? My guess he’s gonna attention whore like McCain.
Soulless Romney will act like a progressive... Because he is a progressive and he invented Obamacare

Mittens Not only failed in politics, he lied to the American people saying he was/is a conservative.
Since he failed in the private sector miserably, I guess he’ll try his hand again in the GOP establishment....:abgg2q.jpg:

Why is it that trumpanzees hate their own GOP politicians so?

Maybe it’s that we don’t worship everyone who has an R attached to their name. Dumbass

Nope, only the ones that kiss Trump's ass daily like you do!
Lol
Conservatives need to make elected office is very unfriendly to politically correct GOP establishment career politicians...

They are doing a shitty job of it.

Want to put a wager on if the new AG is a establishment career politician?

Forum List

Back