Mitt Romney's 2011 Tax Return To Be Released At 3 PM Today

Less than half of my tax rate. Mitt is just an average Joe who feels my pain.

Does your half white Prez feel your pain?

Does he give you any of his millions?

Did he level your housing in Chicago?
Did his wife funnel your po ass to a hospital that took po folk?
Did Bammy defend the slumlord who shoved yo po ass out into to the cold cause he had given Bammy a contribution?

The same slumlord that was fined 50 bucks for kicking po folk out into sub zero temps?

You people are stupid fucks fo believing a fake black man who says he feels yo pain.

You disgust me with your stupidity.

You disgust me, period. Go step in front of a bus, you racist sack of shit. But not before getting raped in the ass by an orangutan.

Did Bammy defend the slumlord who shoved yo po ass out into to the cold cause he had given Bammy a contribution?

The same slumlord that was fined 50 bucks for kicking po folk out into sub zero temps?

You people are stupid fucks fo believing a fake black man who says he feels yo pain.

You disgust me, period. Go step in front of a bus, you racist sack of shit. But not before getting raped in the ass by an orangutan.

All of that is true pissant.

Hurts doesn't it.

He is no more than anyone else...a money grubbing poiece of shit.

All of that is true pissant.

Hurts doesn't it.

He is no more than anyone else...a money grubbing poiece of shit.

Really? I live in Chicago? Never mind the rest of your irrelevant bullshit. You really are one stupid motherfucker. Seriously, step in front of a bus. Just take a step off the curb. You can do it.

Via Breaking News twitter page:

This morning, Gov. and Mrs. Romney filed their 2011 tax return with the IRS. At 3:00pm today, the Romney for President campaign will be posting the 2011 return online.

Link: Note From Trustee Brad Malt

Maybe, this will shut the liberals up?

lol, what about harry reids source that told us Mitt paid no taxes. Well there goes what little credibility reid had left

One would need a Searchlight to find any credibility for Dingy Harry Reid.

really?

what do you pay on your capital gains/investment portfolio?

and-

-Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.

so you pay over 30%?

Except there is no source for that second claim other than a press release.

really?

what do you pay on your capital gains/investment portfolio?

and-

-Over the entire 20-year period, the average annual effective federal tax rate was 20.20%.

so you pay over 30%?

14.1 x 2 = 28.2. But, yes, I pay around 30%.

I pay almost 33.....but I am living of income.....not investments....see...the laws are the laws...and only whiny assed lefty's scream about "fairness".

You sissy asses.

Too bad you're not like Romney and get to classify your income as investments using the carried interest loophole.

Maybe they'll promote you to head french fry chef this year... you can start to itemize. :badgrin:

hurr-derp-18.jpg

katzenIdiot
As it turns out, the Romneys are relatively poor.

With an income of just over 13 million they are outearned by

Simon Cowell at 90 million
Gordon Ramsay at 38 million
Ellen Degeneres at 50 million
Kim Kardashian at 18 million
Oprah Winfrey at 165 million
Tyra Banks at 25 million
Donald Trump at 63 million
Jay Leno at 32 million
Diane Sawyer and Katie Couric both at 15 million
Ryan Seacrest at 59 million

Paycheck, Salary, Income: Ellen Degeneres, Cheryl Cole, Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, Bristol Palin, Jon Stewart, Kim Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Tyra Banks, Oprah, David Letterman, Gordon Ramsay, Jay Leno, Katie Couric and other Talk Show Hosts Salarie

David Letterman makes more that double what Romney makes at 40 million a year.

David Letterman, The Top 100 Celebrities - Forbes.com

You have really outdone yourself with this.

Are you REALLY as empty headed as you appear here on this board?

Were you the idiot who posted that Soros has more money than Mittens? (You fools run together and I really don't remember which idiot said that.)

Do you really not know that Mittens has as much as $264MILLION DOLLARS? Do you really not know that he has more money that ALL the presidents since Nixon COMBINED?

Do you really not understand the difference between earned income and wealth?

You just seem to get dumber and dumber and more and more desperate with every passing day.

Soros, the despicable self-hating Jew, who is a disgrace to all Jews, the punk who betrayed and and ratted out his fellow Jews in Nazi-occupied Hungary, the ultimate capitalist hypocrite who embraces communist ideas, the one who supports Obama, is, indeed richer than Governor Romney. By about factor of 1-10.

Did you not know that Soros, the most despicable piece of Jewish crap since Judas is a BILLIONAIRE?

Did you know that taking present value of the currency in consideration, Washington and FDR were far richer than Romney?

Did you know that it is not shameful to have money and be rich? Unless you made your money like Soros?

katzenIdiot

Tyra Banks at 25 million
Jay Leno at 32 million

Paycheck, Salary, Income: Ellen Degeneres, Cheryl Cole, Piers Morgan, Simon Cowell, Bristol Palin, Jon Stewart, Kim Kardashian, Ryan Seacrest, Tyra Banks, Oprah, David Letterman, Gordon Ramsay, Jay Leno, Katie Couric and other Talk Show Hosts Salarie

Were you the idiot who posted that Soros has more money than Mittens? (You fools run together and I really don't remember which idiot said that.)

Do you really not know that Mittens has as much as $264MILLION DOLLARS? Do you really not know that he has more money that ALL the presidents since Nixon COMBINED?

You just seem to get dumber and dumber and more and more desperate with every passing day.

Soros, the despicable self-hating Jew, who is a disgrace to all Jews, the punk who betrayed and and ratted out his fellow Jews in Nazi-occupied Hungary, the ultimate capitalist hypocrite who embraces communist ideas, the one who supports Obama, is, indeed richer than Governor Romney. By about factor of 1-10.

Did you not know that Soros, the most despicable piece of Jewish crap since Judas is a BILLIONAIRE?

Did you know that taking present value of the currency in consideration, Washington and FDR were far richer than Romney?

Did you know that it is not shameful to have money and be rich? Unless you made your money like Soros?
Such shame that a young boy would try to save his own life.

It is bed time.

But before I go, let me update Joe Biden's bumper sticker:

Osama bin Laden is ALIVE in the minds and hearts of those terrorists that Obama apologized to, who shout "We Are All Osama Now!!" and kill Americans while the executive branch blames everything on a video nobody has seen. In Libya, Oman, Algeria, Syria, Pakistan, Egypt and elsewhere in the insane Muslim world.

General Motors (and Chrysler) is DEAD in the hearts and minds of those who want a vehicle produced by quality minded diligent workers, who take pride in their work, rather than unionized freeloading thugs, who take pride in the length of their coffee break and their undeserved pension.

I know, it's a bit long for bumper sticker, but if someone can produce a shorter version without reducing the effect, I will not launch a legal suit. After all, I am NOT a Democrat.

Last edited:
Via Breaking News twitter page:

This morning, Gov. and Mrs. Romney filed their 2011 tax return with the IRS. At 3:00pm today, the Romney for President campaign will be posting the 2011 return online.

Link: Note From Trustee Brad Malt

Maybe, this will shut the liberals up?

Apparentyly, I am supposed to be more concerned with what Mitt Romney does with his money that what Obama does with mine. :eusa_whistle:

katzenIdiot

Tyra Banks at 25 million
Jay Leno at 32 million

You can't be rich without being evil. Unless you're a dumbasscrat.

Didn't you get the memo?

Sooo, Romney again deceived us by skipping some tax deductions to avoid showing an embarrassingly low rate. However, he can file an amended return after the election and recoup those losses and we'll never know about it. He's a master of deception.

Mitt Romney Could Recoup Extra Tax Payments After Election With Amended Return

so, you've moved on from he didn't pay taxes to he will rescind and amend next year...:lol:

No, retard, Reid is talking about the years "prior" to 2010.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

Sooo, Romney again deceived us by skipping some tax deductions to avoid showing an embarrassingly low rate. However, he can file an amended return after the election and recoup those losses and we'll never know about it. He's a master of deception.

Mitt Romney Could Recoup Extra Tax Payments After Election With Amended Return

so, you've moved on from he didn't pay taxes to he will rescind and amend next year...:lol:

No, retard, Reid is talking about the years "prior" to 2010.

10 Theories About What Mitt Romney's Really Hiding in Those Tax Returns | Alternet

Did Romney Participate in IRS Tax Amnesty Program in 2009? | Daily Agenda

and what did I say you imbecile?

Forum List

Back