Mizzou hires interim president, surprise, he's black !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Never saw that one coming !

University of Missouri names black interim president

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

"We hope at some point this kind of turmoil will dissipate," he said.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.

Mizzou just put a pock on themselves many people will think three time about sending their children to that school of intolerance and hate. and that was by those protesting and those stupid football players.

they are so zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The governing board of the University of Missouri on Thursday named a black law professor and deputy chancellor emeritus to serve as interim president of a university system under siege from racial turmoil.

Michael Middleton, who recently retired from the university after 30 years, earned bachelor and law degrees there. His selection came three days after Tim Wolfe resigned amid a firestorm over his handling of a series of racially charged events on the sprawling campus in Columbia.

"We all must heighten our focus, improve our culture ...and share the responsibility to see our university advance in healthy ways built upon respect for others," Middleton said. "I am energized. We need to get our community together, working together."

MIddleton, 68, promised that incidents of racial harassment will be dealt with quickly.

Controversy has swirled on the embattled campus in recent weeks as students held protests demanding Wolfe be fired. The issue blasted onto the national scene Saturday, when more than 30 of the school's football players announced a boycott of football-related activities. The deans of several academic departments also had called for Wolfe to go.

"We are excited for the new leadership under Interim President Middleton!" tweeted Concerned Student 1950, an advocacy group named for the year the school admitted its first black student.
Good stuff. He'll show the white boy how its done and root out the feral chimps that hide among legit students.

Eventually moonbat schools will implode, no one with any brains will go there.

Schools like Colorado Christian University, Franciscan University, Grove City College, Harding University, Hillsdale College, and The King's College will clean up the kids with independent thinking skills who will manage and supervise the mindless bed wetter drones in the workforce.

Good stuff. He'll show the white boy how its done and root out the feral chimps that hide among legit students.
I think you have it backwards. I think he's going to root out white people, not black people.

I think you have it backwards. I think he's going to root out white people, not black people.
That was your first mistake....attempting to think. No I have correct. He will root out your fellow cave chimps, delouse them and put them in the zoo were they belong.

I guess cave chimps like Goofyboy will complain that this is like a macroagrression against his fellow cave chimps. :laugh:

Hope your feelings are not hurt feral cave chimps. Take that back. I hope this pains you worst than when the incompetent former president had to step down citing his incompetency.
laugh.gif

That was your first mistake....attempting to think. No I have correct. He will root out your fellow cave chimps, delouse them and put them in the zoo were they belong.
My fellow cave chimps? No, im white, dummy. Besides, i don't think you guys belong in a zoo. Prison is a perfectly suitable environment for your kind.

My fellow cave chimps? No, im white, dummy. Besides, i don't think you guys belong in a zoo. Prison is a perfectly suitable environment for your kind.
I know youre a white boy. Thats why I said cave chimp.

I guess cave chimps like Goofyboy will complain that this is like a macroagrression against his fellow cave chimps. :laugh:

Hope your feelings are not hurt feral cave chimps. Take that back. I hope this pains you worst than when the incompetent former president had to step down citing his incompetency.
laugh.gif
How many times do I have to tell you? I'm white, not black.

Of course.

This was always about driving whitey out.

Whitey need to be go ta da back o da bus.

laugh.gif
How many times do I have to tell you? I'm white, not black.
You never had to tell me cave chimp. I know your white.

Of course.

This was always about driving whitey out.

Whitey need to be go ta da back o da bus.
Aww shucks. Him booty tickled something terrible. :laugh:

Mizzou just put a pock on themselves many people will think three time about sending their children to that school of intolerance and hate. and that was by those protesting and those stupid football players.

Well its not trailer park University

Political correctness and Affirmative Action triumphs again!!

No more riots. No more hunger strikes. Peace is finally achieved.

The new, black president of the university - no doubt - will have the same unifying effect as the black president in Washington, DC.

One must rejoice!!

Eventually moonbat schools will implode, no one with any brains will go there.

Schools like Colorado Christian University, Franciscan University, Grove City College, Harding University, Hillsdale College, and The King's College will clean up the kids with independent thinking skills who will manage and supervise the mindless bed wetter drones in the workforce.

They are building new dorms here at Hillsdale College.

Political correctness and Affirmative Action triumphs again!!

No more riots. No more hunger strikes. Peace is finally achieved.

The new, black president of the university - no doubt - will have the same unifying effect as the black president in Washington, DC.

One must rejoice!!
Naw. He'll just make the white boys mad and do his job like the former president had trouble doing.

"Holy shit, we gotta put a black guy in there! Somebody find a black guy!! SOMEBODY FIND A BLACK GUY!"

:laugh:

Last edited:

Jethrine's phenobarbital just kicked in.

Forum List

Back