Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
MLK has his dream....
Blacks can become president
Blacks can run for any office they wish
Blacks can drive the bus
Blacks can be doctors, teachers, construction workers
Blacks are treated equally when they commit a crime. The fact that they commit 5 times more murder and crime = far more of them are going to prison. What exactly do you want???? These people on our streets walking free?

Equal doesn't mean I have to like a black person??? Fuck I don't like a lot of white people-- so I have equal right not to worship someone I feel I don't like.

I don't like thefts
I don't like murderers
I don't like rapist
I don't like people that assault people

If you're judging today by anyone having a opinion against racist blacks = you're now the bad guy. As all you're doing is making things worse. You're encouraging black on white violence....

At the end of the day blacks have everything they need to better themselves.

Last edited:
  • Banned
What exactly do you want??
A million dollars a piece?
Free college
A white person to wipe your ass and do your shopping?
The right to kill and rape people without punishment????
Do you want to be made a god within this nation?

WHAT???? Very few people ever treated me well and I was poor. Never killed, raped or want on national tv to bitch.

Last edited:
The OP has a point. Blacks have a world of opportunities open to them now, and they aren't utilizing those opportunities to their best possible usage. Nobody is perfect, nobody. All the cries of " racism" seem rather lame and weak these days. In fact, I challenge anyone to prove any allegations of “RACISM”. Ultimately, African Americans can only blame themelves for their failure to flourish.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back