MLK what he really said:

That's all you see is race, something king didn't want.
He understood the reality of it in America.
Dr King was a radical who challenged systemic racism, supported reparations and advocated for a universal basic income.
King was a walking, talking example of everything this country despises about the quest for Black liberation. He railed against police brutality. He reminded the country of its racist past. He scolded the powers that be for income inequality and systemic racism. Not only did he condemn the openly racist opponents of equality, he reminded the legions of whites who were willing to sit idly by while their fellow countrymen were oppressed that they were also oppressors. “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it,” King said. “He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”
King was a walking, talking example of everything this country despises about the quest for Black liberation. He railed against police brutality. He reminded the country of its racist past. He scolded the powers that be for income inequality and systemic racism. Not only did he condemn the openly racist opponents of equality, he reminded the legions of whites who were willing to sit idly by while their fellow countrymen were oppressed that they were also oppressors. “He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it,” King said. “He who accepts evil without protesting against it is really cooperating with it.”

What he really said ?
I B dreemin N shit !
Took 2 weeks for his speech writers to teach him what he 'officially" used

He understood the reality of it in America.
Dr King was a radical who challenged systemic racism, supported reparations and advocated for a universal basic income.
Dr King used the visibility of a free press to shine the light on police brutality and racism.
Just like BLM is today

2jn6e1hvtgc81.jpg

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

All the right remember a few words and they even mistreat these words:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Just stop. MLK had a dream but today's Democrats are not it. Far from it.

Nice racist joke JB Stoner.

I didn't realize that it was "racist" for a honky to eat fried chicken or drink cognac.

A thousand pardons, if you are offended.

BTW, I drink green beer on St. Paddy's Day and eat pizza on Columbus Day, and neither the Italians nor Irishmen have ever complained.

Dude, the government that killed MLK, is the same government you worship as your "Lord and Savior." They're holding the leash that's around your neck with one hand, while you lap their puppy kibble out of their other hand.

Same Democrat plantation-owners, just the names and faces have changed.
Really? So why is it that today's Republicans act and think like yesterday's Democrats. Why is that today's Republicans fight against bills to reign in police brutality, they vote against voting bills. These are 2 items Dr King fought for and who would he be fighting today? Republicans.

MLK... the good, the bad and the ugly can be discussed extensively. That being said.. This man ( IMHO) had extreme courage... He knew his words were dangerous, yet he still dared to speak them to the crowds.

Forum List

Back