MLK what he really said:

Well you'll be happy to know that it was more than likely your big, beautiful FBI who was involved in having him killed.

Aren't they a fine bunch?
Sorry
But I don’t engage in Bullshit Conspiracy Theories

Sorry
But I don’t engage in Bullshit Conspiracy Theories

You just said the quiet part out loud, but mis-pronounced it. You meant that you're not an open-minded inquisitive person who thinks for yourself, one who questions everything he hears, or looks at alternative explanations.

Turn in your liberal card immediately. Your privileges have been revoked.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220118-080343_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-080343_Google.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_20220118-080241_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20220118-080241_Google.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 20
Just like when Dr King was alive, more whining from white males that they no longer run the show
If you are going to run the show, don’t hide behind your skin color, gender, creed, or sexual preferences seeking a pass from accountability. That’s whining.

You just said the quiet part out loud, but mis-pronounced it. You meant that you're not an open-minded inquisitive person who thinks for yourself, one who questions everything he hears, or looks at alternative explanations.

Turn in your liberal card immediately. Your privileges have been revoked.
sorry

I don’t engage in BS Conspiracy Theories

In 1958, Dr. King wrote an advice column for Ebony Magazine. One of the responses he gave was that he believed that homosexuals were not born that way, that perverted culture gave them their abnormal feelings, that they acquired a bad habit that controls them, and it's a problem only a psychiatrist can cure.

1642511912538.png

In 1958, Dr. King wrote an advice column for Ebony Magazine. One of the responses he gave was that he believed that homosexuals were not born that way, that perverted culture gave them their abnormal feelings, that they acquired a bad habit that controls them, and it's a problem only a psychiatrist can cure.

View attachment 589616
People had odd views about homosexuality in those days
Thankfully, we have progressed

Reflects more poorly on the FBI than Dr King

What would be revealed if Dr King had bugged J Edgar Hoover’s house?

The FBI was under the control of the Liberal Dept of Justice at the time run by Robert Kennedy.

Blaming America's greatest gay lawman for this is rather homophobic.

People had odd views about homosexuality in those days
Thankfully, we have progressed

People are still opposed to the idea of taking it in the caboose, RW.

Especially minorities.

Pull up to any street corner in the Ghetto where minority youths are hanging out and ask them. "Psst- are you guys gay?" and you'll get a hostile reaction.

Reflects more poorly on the FBI than Dr King

What would be revealed if Dr King had bugged J Edgar Hoover’s house?
J Edgar is a central government national police state guy. The same ones you love today. He was one of the trailblazers. The tentacles reach in every direction and go in deep within each other. I worked a job back in the late 1970's earl 1980's where we got several holidays a year off if we could. MLK became a holiday after Blacks got loud and demanding in the union. Some were minor holidays and some were major. King birthday replaced a president. And the first holiday it was in the winter and the ones forced off were near all white people because of seniority in tenure of Black employees. Not even enough belief in their convictions to take a day off to honor a person they fought for. I almost always saw the same thing in most other endevours in my life. Selfish and one way. And I also saw the same people who helped me in jobs to get over obstacles a few times in my life to learn a craft.

J Edgar is a central government national police state guy. The same ones you love today. He was one of the trailblazers. The tentacles reach in every direction and go in deep within each other. I worked a job back in the late 1970's earl 1980's where we got several holidays a year off if we could. MLK became a holiday after Blacks got loud and demanding in the union. Some were minor holidays and some were major. King birthday replaced a president. And the first holiday it was in the winter and the ones forced off were near all white people because of seniority in tenure of Black employees. Not even enough belief in their convictions to take a day off to honor a person they fought for. I almost always saw the same thing in most other endevours in my life. Selfish and one way. And I also saw the same people who helped me in jobs to get over obstacles a few times in my life to learn a craft.
Dr Martin Luther King was an American Patriot well deserving of a holiday

Dr Martin Luther King was an American Patriot well deserving of a holiday

The purpose of the MLK holiday is to celebrate black culture, just like St. Paddy's day celebrates Irish culture and Columbus Day celebrates Italian culture.

I hope you followed my lead and ate fried chicken, rinsed it down with malt liquor and hennessey. Although I passed on smoking a newport.

The purpose of the MLK holiday is to celebrate black culture, just like St. Paddy's day celebrates Irish culture and Columbus Day celebrates Italian culture.

I hope you followed my lead and ate fried chicken, rinsed it down with malt liquor and hennessey. Although I passed on smoking a newport.
Why we need to celebrate the legacy of MLK
They are still around

In 2022, when you judge everyone by character, King’s Dream is alive and well only to be marred by Liberals who bring identity politics into the game (skin color) as the basis or pass (excuse) for that person not to be judged by character. All throughout the Obama Presidency, all critique of his policies was met with racism charges. Today, the VP is looking for the same by crying that if she were white and male, she would get more slack from the press.
/----/ "if she were white and male, she would get more slack from the press."
Does she mean like the slack the media gave that other white male, DJT?

Nice racist joke JB Stoner.

I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.

I have a dream today!

All the right remember a few words and they even mistreat these words:

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character.
Then came liberalism and screwed that all up.

Forum List

Back