Mnuchin & Price need to be blocked until the proverbial cows come home

Good luck with that...

Republicans on the Senate Finance Committee suspended committee rules and confirmed U.S. Representative Tom Price to head the Department of Health and Human Services and banker Steven Mnuchin to be Treasury secretary Wednesday on a straight party line vote, sending the nominations to the Senate floor.

U.S. Senate panel suspends rules, backs Price, Mnuchin for Cabinet

They have been shown to be greedy & untrustworthy to the point of fraud
No, they haven't.

They have only been accused of that, by a worthless nonentity such as yourself.

In general, if cowardly anonymous liberals hate them and call them names, they are probably pretty good people, worthy of their appointments.

Their claims of fraud, greed etc reminds me of that buffoon from Nevada's claiming on the senate floor that Romney didn't pay taxes and was a crook. Did Harry apologize when he was proven to be a liar, nope.

More Democrat BHDS (Butt Hurt Derangement Syndrome). All of Trump's picks will be approved. Doesn't matter how much butt hurt whining the Democrats do. It is going to happen. Movin on...

That make you feel all warm and fuzzy?

They're still scumbags

You guys have decided to protest everything and everyone remotely linked to President Trump...so I can't trust you.

The media has proven they are right there with ya...in the tank for the liberals...totally untrustworthy.

Who's left? Who are people going to trust?

The guy who is doing exactly what he said he was going to do.

I don't think you guys have any idea the trouble you're in.

If you did, your actions would be just the opposite of the butthurt, kneejerk reactions being displayed today.

But that's your party now...protesting it's way into oblivion...

its pointing- out a fact. You either follow current events or you don't and its been shown that both those two are PoS

its pointing- out a fact. You either follow current events or you don't and its been shown that both those two are PoS
So if people disagree with you about Mnuchin, then they are not following current events or ignorant in some other way?

Seriously?

Forum List

Back