Mo brooks says we need our guns to take back our country.

I will not rest until it is legal for violent felons to carry loaded belt-fed machine guns in every school and courthouse in America.

MACHINE GUNS
OR VALHALLA!

Believe them when they say they want to kill Americans.

I still believe jan 6 th terrorist attack was a dry run.
By the way, it is you progressives that have fired the first shot.

Last edited:
Conservatives generally want the death penalty returned, expanded, and carried out quickly, if that's what you mean.
You don't have to lecture me about the conservative lust for death. I've witnessed too much of it this century.

"Commies" being whoever you dream of murdering at any given moment, terrorist.
I think he means people who want take the property of responsible citizens and make "common" property of it by distributing it to the 'community' of irresponsible people.

Yeah, you see this here, all the time. Thinly-veiled threats like "lock and load", like they're going to bravely storm the palace.

This is what MAGA media has created. Rage, ignorance, and intense paranoia.

The only way to stop tyranny or violence is the threat of death.

We need machine guns.

MACHINE GUNS

OR

VALHALLA!

Either we get unrestricted access to all bearable arms or we die trying and feast, fight, and fuck in Woden's hall forever.

Skald!

I think he means people who want take the property of responsible citizens and make "common" property of it by distributing it to the 'community' of irresponsible people.
That's one of an infinite number of constantly shifting definitions you rubes have for that term. Let your fellow talibaner speak for themself if they want.

By the way, it is you progressives that have fired the first shot.

First shots were when that Dazzling Urbanite BLM Knucklehead ambushed those Dallas cops

Conservatives generally want the death penalty returned, expanded, and carried out quickly, if that's what you mean.

Convictions based on DNA deserve swift justice where applicable.
Your ilk pronounces 'follow the science'.
DNA is fool proof science.

What's the problem, muppet....:dunno:??

That's one of an infinite number of constantly shifting definitions you rubes have for that term. Let your fellow talibaner speak for themself if they want.
I don't give a rat fuck about any of that.

Machine guns in the hands of citizens prevents you collectivist kuuunts from succeeding in your communist revolution.

Skald

machine guns or valhalla

Forum List

Back