Modern Conservatism - in a picture

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
This is the 1922 committee. they run the tory party. The Asian lady waiting on them is actually the vice chair of the comittee. A an Asian she should know all about making a cup of tea.

1658417543249.png

This is the 1922 committee. they run the tory party. The Asian lady waiting on them is actually the vice chair of the comittee. A an Asian she should know all about making a cup of tea.

View attachment 672802
Nice dress you have on Tammy. Now go make me a ham sammich wench!!!...NOW!!!!....Screw the tea and fetch me a brewski you cuck

Meanwhile, politicians like those are like Republicans in this country, totally beholden to money and can give two fucks about anyone other than themselves. They rely on stupid people to get reelected, and there are no shortage of these.

Meanwhile, London burns and the Western U.S. turns into a desert.

View attachment 672802

Odds are she wanted to pour the tea. That you think that that makes her.... submissive, shows me that you have either,

a. never met an actual woman

or

b. are just a monkey throwing shit.

Odds are she wanted to pour the tea. That you think that that makes her.... submissive, shows me that you have either,

a. never met an actual woman

or

b. are just a monkey throwing shit.
Nah it does look like they thought that being a woman she should be seen giving the tea. It was for the photo otherwise she would be pouring it on the floor. In real life she may and should leave them to get their own.

I think her name is Nusa Ghani.
she is an important figure. She was a minister sacked by Johnson for looking too "muslim".
She was told that it was upsetting her colleagues.

There was a stink and the tories comissioned an enquiry into islamaphobia in the party. Six months later and the report has still not been published.

But as we see the tories have made huge strides in the last 6 months.

Nah it does look like they thought that being a woman she should be seen giving the tea. It was for the photo otherwise she would be pouring it on the floor. In real life she may and should leave them to get their own.

You ever make a pamphlet or do a photo shoot like that? Not a lot of thought goes into it. She either offered to do it, or someone suggested she do it.

Doesn't mean they don't respect her.

this is sooo shocking
another accusation of racism by a left winger
I bet that no left winger has ever thought about doing that before
their whole lives must revolve around accusing people of being racist
its seems that it's what they live for
such sad lives

Which proves what? That thing is in black and white. Are you insane?
Its conservative attitudes to women.
Know your place !!
And she is Asian as well. Lots of white supremacy going on there.
Couple that with traditional tory racism and there you go.

Its conservative attitudes to women.
Know your place !!
And she is Asian as well. Lots of white supremacy going on there.
Couple that with traditional tory racism and there you go.

That is called Confirmation Bias. You expect to see it, so your mind mades assumptions so that you do see it.

Try to be less....you.

View attachment 672802

She is not even a woman according to your party. She is a "birthing person", perhaps a "menstruating person", or a "uterus bearer".

You have no call to screech about misogyny.

Forum List

Back