Modern day democrat lynching

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
Republicans stopped the democrats kkk from lynching years ago. Well we are trying to stop the way they are doing it know.
In fours days more black babies are aborted than all blacks that were lynched by the democrats kkk in history. I hope they are proud of themselves, this is the worst kind of racism ever. What are they worried most about? A confederate flag!

The Democrat Party has a horrible history of racism, oppression and segregation. They want blacks to remain dependent. Their old way was slavery. Now....they want blacks to depend on them for food, housing, etc. Democrats HATE the idea of blacks being independent and free thinking.

Now...Democrats are becoming aggressive. They're frustrated and entering a dangerous cycle of left wing ideology.

Not sure about all those unqualified, absolute statements that probably aren't true... It's both easy and convenient to just say things about people without discerning that there are both good and bad apples in each group. Nothing but intellectual laziness from both the Right and the Left.

There may be a grain of truth in that the Left focuses on and needs the poor to remain poor so that they can remain relevant...

...however, at the same time it can also be said that the Right focuses on and needs the wealthy to remain wealthy so that they can remain relevant as well.

Not sure about all those unqualified, absolute statements that probably aren't true... It's both easy and convenient to just say things about people without discerning that there are both good and bad apples in each group. Nothing but intellectual laziness from both the Right and the Left.

There may be a grain of truth in that the Left focuses on and needs the poor to remain poor so that they can remain relevant...

...however, at the same time it can also be said that the Right focuses on and needs the wealthy to remain wealthy so that they can remain relevant as well.

The wealthy are far outnumbered by the poor. So focusing on them would guarantee a loss in elections.

Republicans want everyone to be able to get wealthy. But obviously no guarantees.

Do you think Republicans in general have a vested interest in putting priority towards the needs of the wealthy?

Do you think Republicans in general have a vested interest in putting priority towards the needs of the wealthy?
… so do Democrats… Both parties are whoring themselves to special interests.

Please for the love of God stop interjecting yourself in every single conversation to qualify the evil of one person by accusing others of being *just as bad*. Get a fucking grip.

...and, sadly, voting is the illusion of choice.

When you vote for the lesser of two evils, what do you end up with?

I'll do my patriotic duty by not voting for these sons of bitches.

I wonder if the racketeering ring that is Planned Parenthood is run by democrats or republicans.

Hmmm....

think-think-think.jpg

...and, sadly, voting is the illusion of choice.

When you vote for the lesser of two evils, what do you end up with?

I'll do my patriotic duty by not voting for these sons of bitches.
Stop you're making my eyes bleed and my heart cry for chocolate.

So which party insists that abortion abbatoirs not be regulated or even monitored?

think-think-think.jpg

Please for the love of God stop interjecting yourself in every single conversation to qualify the evil of one person by accusing others of being *just as bad*. Get a fucking grip.

If anyone should get a grip, it's you.

Do you hear yourself? You're whining that someone is actually pointing out how unbelievably biased and illogical some of these statements are. If that bothers you, maybe you are the one who should get a grip. Maybe, just maybe, you should work on being fair, logical, and having some sort of tact and basic human decency towards one another.

another thread started to bash black people.
How so? Are you mad because I showed you how racist your party is? If you cared you would try to do something about it. Instead your party fights against any idea to curtail abortion.

Republicans stopped the democrats kkk from lynching years ago. Well we are trying to stop the way they are doing it know.
In fours days more black babies are aborted than all blacks that were lynched by the democrats kkk in history. I hope they are proud of themselves, this is the worst kind of racism ever. What are they worried most about? A confederate flag!
Please tell me exactly what the KKK and the Confederate Flag have to do with abortion. Is it Blacks ONLY that are getting abortions? Is there a reason why they are getting abortions? What separates the abortions of Blacks from Whites, Red, Brown, or any other race? And, what do abortions have to do with racism?

Can you explain any of this so that it makes sense? Also, what do abortions have to do with a political party? Is one political party giving permission to those having abortions, and the other political party isn't? Please provide facts and data to support your claim. Please give numbers, political agendas as they pertain to abortions, and also the total number of abortions by race. In addition, please provide the stats on abortions concerning the political party affiliation. Thanks.

Last edited:

Honestly, who do you expect to convince with a post like that. You'll predictably get nodding heads among your fellow republicans. But you could say almost anything and get the same reply.

Do you think black folks are gonna buy your bullshit?

If anyone should get a grip, it's you.

Do you hear yourself? You're whining that someone is actually pointing out how unbelievably biased and illogical some of these statements are. If that bothers you, maybe you are the one who should get a grip. Maybe, just maybe, you should work on being fair, logical, and having some sort of tact and basic human decency towards one another.
No, I'm whining that you're so pathetically wishy washy you can't take a stand against baby killing without going into a routine diabribe about how awful Republicans are.

It's schizophrenic.

another thread started to bash black people.
How so? Are you mad because I showed you how racist your party is? If you cared you would try to do something about it. Instead your party fights against any idea to curtail abortion.

No, she clearly said this thread was started to bash blacks. You started it correct? Not any party...

Honestly, who do you expect to convince with a post like that. You'll predictably get nodding heads among your fellow republicans. But you could say almost anything and get the same reply.

Do you think black folks are gonna buy your bullshit?
It is the democrat party that supports abortion. Your party is the one that will stop any measure to reduce abortions. It is your party that keeps blacks uneducated and on welfare for a vote. Welfare destroyed the black family.

….abortion… considering the overpopulation of Earth thus endangering sustainability… I am not disputing the issue of murder or if life begins with conception… etc. Just something to think about (stirring shit up a little)

Forum List

Back