Mohammed cartoon contest: Protest held outside Phoenix mosque

Protests counterprotest outside Phoenix mosque - CNN.com

There is one little fact I want to draw your attention to. While protesters advocate pure hatred, counterprotesters preach for love and tolerance. I think it is easy to understand who is right and who is wrong in this situation. Hatred doesn't work and it never will. What do you think young Muslims, friendly to American society, will think about the United States after seeing these pictures and reading "F*** Islam" logos?

Freedom of Speech

Next?

-Geaux

Because you can, doesn't mean you should. Only those with no life and nothing else to do would engage in such childish behavior.

They can, so they did.
They should, so they did.
Just because you in your ignorance and limited vocabulary, call it childish, that doesn't mean it actually is childish.

So sorry, I should know someone as intelligent and articulate as you would see my ignorance and call me out. I am humbled by your body of work, so clear of thought, sagacious and panoptic. Forgive me oh wise and wonderful one, my peek behind the curtain was sufficient for me to see the real you and I was enlightened.

Well, it's too bad your limited mental capacity won't allow you to retain this insight longer than a moment or two. Soon you'll be pouting the same ignorant nonsense all over again. I can't fix stupid, at least not permanently.

Thanks once again for your sage remark. I admit I'm dumbfounded that you, the great and wonderful supreme leader of the echo chamber, wrote that HE cannot do something; say it ain't so!

What does gay marriage have to do with anything moron? Except that Muslims won't tolerate it. Is that what you mean?

Idiot.
Another win for the progressives, like religious tolerance for Sand *******. Name your last win? Oh right, the unnecessary Iraq war, which the US lost.

Are you off your meds retard?
We know, the truth hurts, you especially. It hasn't gone your way for eons...

Dude! How can I reply when even YOU have no idea what you are saying? How is any of that relevant to this thread? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
Stupid people don't understand me, don't try, you haven't a chance in hell.

It seems I'm not the only one to peek behind the curtain.

Freedom of Speech

Next?

-Geaux

Because you can, doesn't mean you should. Only those with no life and nothing else to do would engage in such childish behavior.

They can, so they did.
Just because you in your ignorance and limited vocabulary, call it childish, that doesn't mean it actually is childish.

So sorry, I should know someone as intelligent and articulate as you would see my ignorance and call me out. I am humbled by your body of work, so clear of thought, sagacious and panoptic. Forgive me oh wise and wonderful one, my peek behind the curtain was sufficient for me to see the real you and I was enlightened.

Well, it's too bad your limited mental capacity won't allow you to retain this insight longer than a moment or two. Soon you'll be pouting the same ignorant nonsense all over again. I can't fix stupid, at least not permanently.

Thanks once again for your sage remark. I admit I'm dumbfounded that you, the great and wonderful supreme leader of the echo chamber, wrote that HE cannot do something; say it ain't so!

No, it is so. I can't fix the incurable stupid. I used to try here but came to realize that left wing nutters such as yourself cannot be fixed. That's why I just point and laugh and verbally abuse.

Good and bad in everything.

Good Christians, bad Christians.

Good Muslims, bad Muslims.

Good liberals, bad liberals.

Good conservatives, bad conservatives.

Good whites, bad whites.

Good blacks, bad blacks.

Good protests, bad protests.

Good timing, bad timing.

In this case Freedom of Speech is good. Cartoon character of Muhammad bad idea. Tolerance of other religions good.

freedome of speech is good.

hatred and hate-filled loons suck

I agree and there are some Democrats, Muslims, Republicans, blacks, whites, liberals, conservatives, Christians and Muslims that all fit that category.

You don't generally find left leaning bigots. There are other issues on the left. Bigotry seems to be stock in trade for many of the more vocal on the right.

What does gay marriage have to do with anything moron? Except that Muslims won't tolerate it. Is that what you mean?

Idiot.
Another win for the progressives, like religious tolerance for Sand *******. Name your last win? Oh right, the unnecessary Iraq war, which the US lost.

Are you off your meds retard?
We know, the truth hurts, you especially. It hasn't gone your way for eons...

Dude! How can I reply when even YOU have no idea what you are saying? How is any of that relevant to this thread? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
Stupid people don't understand me, don't try, you haven't a chance in hell.

Hahahahahahaha

Imagine...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 73

They can, so they did.

No, it is so. I can't fix the incurable stupid. I used to try here but came to realize that left wing nutters such as yourself cannot be fixed. That's why I just point and laugh and verbally abuse.

And yet, you choose to abuse those you feel (notice the word I used, "feel") are inferior in intellect to you and decide that posting vituperation, and not something thought provoking is your best move. At least you're consistent, fool us someday and post something demonstrating your acute mental discernment and keen practical sense.

While protesters advocate pure hatred, counterprotesters preach for love and tolerance. I think it is easy to understand who is right and who is wrong in this situation. Hatred doesn't work and it never will.
When has love and tolerance ever stopped terrorism?
Northern Ireland. You lose.
It would have been more accurate for me to say "Islamic terrorism". The IRA and ISIS are world's apart. It's like comparing apples to oranges.

While protesters advocate pure hatred, counterprotesters preach for love and tolerance. I think it is easy to understand who is right and who is wrong in this situation. Hatred doesn't work and it never will.
When has love and tolerance ever stopped terrorism?
Northern Ireland. You lose.
It would have been more accurate for me to say "Islamic terrorism". The IRA and ISIS are world's apart. It's like comparing apples to oranges.
Apparently you don't know the Irish...

They can, so they did.

And yet, you choose to abuse those you feel (notice the word I used, "feel") are inferior in intellect to you and decide that posting vituperation, and not something thought provoking is your best move. At least you're consistent, fool us someday and post something demonstrating your acute mental discernment and keen practical sense.

I do it continuously. But of course you are left wing nutters and would never ever admit it was done. True though that when dealing with you people I do not. You see, I learned a long time ago that you progressives don't have the maturity, integrity, or honesty to ever admit you are wrong despite anything that is presented to you. I no longer bother. It's better to just point at you and laugh, or perhaps just vent my frustrations with what you lefties have done to the country and the world with your ignorance. I mostly choose the latter, as you have noticed.

When I want to post something insightful, I'm usually talking to the right. I never expect you idiots on the left to agree or even understand:

Here's one I did on AGW:

This is how millions of people are fooled into believing the AGW crap. Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

and here's one on income inequality:

Rising Inequality Holding Back Economic Growth Report Warns Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

I do it continuously. But of course you are left wing nutters and would never ever admit it was done. True though that when dealing with you people I do not. You see, I learned a long time ago that you progressives don't have the maturity, integrity, or honesty to ever admit you are wrong despite anything that is presented to you. I no longer bother. It's better to just point at you and laugh, or perhaps just vent my frustrations with what you lefties have done to the country and the world with your ignorance. I mostly choose the latter, as you have noticed.

When I want to post something insightful, I'm usually talking to the right. I never expect you idiots on the left to agree or even understand:

Here's one I did on AGW:

This is how millions of people are fooled into believing the AGW crap. Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Rising Inequality Holding Back Economic Growth Report Warns Page 4 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

That you actually believe post #32 (Rising inequality thread) is sagacious and panoptic or substantive is hilarious. It is a foolish personal attack on people you do not know based on nothing but a biased opinion,

Here's one I did on AGW:

That you actually believe post #32 (Rising inequality thread) is sagacious and panoptic or substantive is hilarious. It is a foolish personal attack on people you do not know based on nothing but a biased opinion,

Hey asshole, you claimed I never did anything other than insult, I proved you wrong. Now YOU just proved me right again by being exactly the progressive I said were a waste of time arguing with. You people will never admit wrong, you have no integrity or maturity, and lying is your only tool. It's a waste of time trying to discuss anything. It's better just to laugh at you or abuse you. Dumbass.

Here's one I did on AGW:

Hey asshole, you claimed I never did anything other than insult, I proved you wrong. Now YOU just proved me right again by being exactly the progressive I said were a waste of time arguing with. You people will never admit wrong, you have no integrity or maturity, and lying is your only tool. It's a waste of time trying to discuss anything. It's better just to laugh at you or abuse you. Dumbass.

Not only did I find post 32 hilarious because you bragged #32 was insightful, I'm now convinced you're delusional. That's sad, but I have no pity for the truculent.

Here's one I did on AGW:

Not only did I find post 32 hilarious because you bragged #32 was insightful, I'm now convinced you're delusional. That's sad, but I have no pity for the truculent.

No nit wit, you claimed I don't do anything but call names and abuse people. I simply proved you wrong. Here again you display the very reason I don't try to debate with you morons.

Here's one I did on AGW:

No nit wit, you claimed I don't do anything but call names and abuse people. I simply proved you wrong. Here again you display the very reason I don't try to debate with you morons.

Okay, you call people names and delude yourself into believing you post something substantive and thought provoking.

Here's one I did on AGW:

Okay, you call people names and delude yourself into believing you post something substantive and thought provoking.

So let me get this straight, (ignoring all the other bull shit you've posted so far) you think you are the authority on what is smart and substantive and what isn't? How stupid is that. Again you prove me correct.

Hey keep it up idiot!

Let's draw obscene pictures of Mohammad and see what them Mooslims try to do about it. Bring your gun in case they try something

right -----as opposed to ------"lets pack assault rifles and murder as many people as we can"

I got news-----its over and no dead bodies. It was nothing like the event in Texas galvanized by the filth of islam ------two bodies dead in the gutter ----the good news being ----its bodies of the muzzie dogs with the rifles.
Our biker boys were fine gentlemen ------if some had a gun in their pockets------they were polite enough not to go target practicing or even wave them about
How many of those fine boys are still in jail from their Texas thug-fest? Plenty of places in the world to fight the Evil Sand ******* eh but they might have to show up with their guns and attitudes a bit father away from the local Applebee's next time.

I didn't hear that any of them went to jail dip shit. What fucking planet are you on currently?
Try to keep up, dumbass.

"WACO (May 20, 2015) Forty-two of the approximately 170 suspects in custody in connection with the deadly shootout between rival biker gangs and police Sunday at Waco’s Twin Peaks restaurant are from Central Texas and 17 are from Waco or a Waco suburb, according to information released Wednesday."
One Quarter Of Twin Peaks Shootout Suspects From Central Texas

Idiot.

We are talking about the mosque protests. Do you even know where you are at this moment moron?
By his own admission, he's a disease.

right -----as opposed to ------"lets pack assault rifles and murder as many people as we can"

I got news-----its over and no dead bodies. It was nothing like the event in Texas galvanized by the filth of islam ------two bodies dead in the gutter ----the good news being ----its bodies of the muzzie dogs with the rifles.
Our biker boys were fine gentlemen ------if some had a gun in their pockets------they were polite enough not to go target practicing or even wave them about
How many of those fine boys are still in jail from their Texas thug-fest? Plenty of places in the world to fight the Evil Sand ******* eh but they might have to show up with their guns and attitudes a bit father away from the local Applebee's next time.

I didn't hear that any of them went to jail dip shit. What fucking planet are you on currently?
Try to keep up, dumbass.

"WACO (May 20, 2015) Forty-two of the approximately 170 suspects in custody in connection with the deadly shootout between rival biker gangs and police Sunday at Waco’s Twin Peaks restaurant are from Central Texas and 17 are from Waco or a Waco suburb, according to information released Wednesday."

Idiot.

We are talking about the mosque protests. Do you even know where you are at this moment moron?
All humans are...

Try to keep up, dumbass.

Idiot.

That he is.

Try to keep up, dumbass.

Idiot.

All humans are...

That's your opinion, but it certainly means you admit to being a disease. You can speak for your damn self.

Forum List

Back