Mohammed cartoon contest: Protest held outside Phoenix mosque

They were demonstrating an attempt to provoke violence

They failed

really? what did they do to provoke violence? I did not see any footage of the event or hear about any overt acts on the part of the "MOB" -------did they "feel up" the women? spit on anyone? throw rocks? shoot out a few windows???
Let's draw obscene pictures of Mohammad and see what them Mooslims try to do about it. Bring your gun in case they try something

Again, completely making shit up in a way that you can easily ridicule. It's called a strawman argument and it is the tool of the intellectually bankrupt.
Those Sand ******* are Evil, because when you call them Evil Sand ******* they get mad. These people are so fucking unreasonable.
I could teach you about 12 words in Arabic so that you can put either a cross or star of david necklace on and walk around a mosque on Friday afternoon ------I assure you ----if you are sensitive to being "called" something-----and it makes you "mad"------you will have lots of reasons to get "fucking unreasonable"------assuming that's your style
Religion is utter nonsense, and humans are a disease, but I try never to get unreasonable, it's rude and unproductive.

The left MUST make things up. They MYST distort the facts and twist reality to fit the way they want it to. They cannot accept the truth because it is never in their favor.

Progressives are the worst people.
More dogma, in the face of them kicking your ass at every turn.

Oh Dogma? Looks like your Karma ran over your Dogma.

Another win for the progressives, like religious tolerance for Sand *******. Name your last win? Oh right, the unnecessary Iraq war, which the US lost.

Are you off your meds retard?
We know, the truth hurts, you especially. It hasn't gone your way for eons...

Dude! How can I reply when even YOU have no idea what you are saying? How is any of that relevant to this thread? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
Stupid people don't understand me, don't try, you haven't a chance in hell.
Retard, YOU don't even understand what you say.
Give it a rest little man, you're just making yourself look that much more stupid.

really? what did they do to provoke violence? I did not see any footage of the event or hear about any overt acts on the part of the "MOB" -------did they "feel up" the women? spit on anyone? throw rocks? shoot out a few windows???
Let's draw obscene pictures of Mohammad and see what them Mooslims try to do about it. Bring your gun in case they try something

Again, completely making shit up in a way that you can easily ridicule. It's called a strawman argument and it is the tool of the intellectually bankrupt.
Those Sand ******* are Evil, because when you call them Evil Sand ******* they get mad. These people are so fucking unreasonable.
I could teach you about 12 words in Arabic so that you can put either a cross or star of david necklace on and walk around a mosque on Friday afternoon ------I assure you ----if you are sensitive to being "called" something-----and it makes you "mad"------you will have lots of reasons to get "fucking unreasonable"------assuming that's your style
Religion is utter nonsense, and humans are a disease, but I try never to get unreasonable, it's rude and unproductive.

You also try not to be intelligible, you do THAT well.

The left MUST make things up. They MYST distort the facts and twist reality to fit the way they want it to. They cannot accept the truth because it is never in their favor.

Progressives are the worst people.
More dogma, in the face of them kicking your ass at every turn.

Oh Dogma? Looks like your Karma ran over your Dogma.
Since my side is winning, time and again, see the picture above, that would be your problem not mine. Want to chat about the new career of Josh Duggar? I believe that instead of being a paid faggot-hater he's going back to selling cars again, assuming someone will hire him, while he goes to school for Heating and Air Conditioning repair and pays his overdue taxes.

Are you off your meds retard?
We know, the truth hurts, you especially. It hasn't gone your way for eons...

Dude! How can I reply when even YOU have no idea what you are saying? How is any of that relevant to this thread? How fucking stupid are you exactly?
Stupid people don't understand me, don't try, you haven't a chance in hell.
Retard, YOU don't even understand what you say.
Give it a rest little man, you're just making yourself look that much more stupid.

Up to now your unintelligible rambling was amusing, now you are just boring. Stay stupid, I no longer care.

They failed

right -----as opposed to ------"lets pack assault rifles and murder as many people as we can"

I got news-----its over and no dead bodies. It was nothing like the event in Texas galvanized by the filth of islam ------two bodies dead in the gutter ----the good news being ----its bodies of the muzzie dogs with the rifles.
Our biker boys were fine gentlemen ------if some had a gun in their pockets------they were polite enough not to go target practicing or even wave them about
How many of those fine boys are still in jail from their Texas thug-fest? Plenty of places in the world to fight the Evil Sand ******* eh but they might have to show up with their guns and attitudes a bit father away from the local Applebee's next time.

I didn't hear that any of them went to jail dip shit. What fucking planet are you on currently?
Try to keep up, dumbass.

"WACO (May 20, 2015) Forty-two of the approximately 170 suspects in custody in connection with the deadly shootout between rival biker gangs and police Sunday at Waco’s Twin Peaks restaurant are from Central Texas and 17 are from Waco or a Waco suburb, according to information released Wednesday."
One Quarter Of Twin Peaks Shootout Suspects From Central Texas

While protesters advocate pure hatred, counterprotesters preach for love and tolerance. I think it is easy to understand who is right and who is wrong in this situation. Hatred doesn't work and it never will.
When has love and tolerance ever stopped terrorism? You may be right; hate may not stop terrorism, but love and tolerance sure as fuck wont either.

right -----as opposed to ------"lets pack assault rifles and murder as many people as we can"

I got news-----its over and no dead bodies. It was nothing like the event in Texas galvanized by the filth of islam ------two bodies dead in the gutter ----the good news being ----its bodies of the muzzie dogs with the rifles.
Our biker boys were fine gentlemen ------if some had a gun in their pockets------they were polite enough not to go target practicing or even wave them about
How many of those fine boys are still in jail from their Texas thug-fest? Plenty of places in the world to fight the Evil Sand ******* eh but they might have to show up with their guns and attitudes a bit father away from the local Applebee's next time.

I didn't hear that any of them went to jail dip shit. What fucking planet are you on currently?
Try to keep up, dumbass.

"WACO (May 20, 2015) Forty-two of the approximately 170 suspects in custody in connection with the deadly shootout between rival biker gangs and police Sunday at Waco’s Twin Peaks restaurant are from Central Texas and 17 are from Waco or a Waco suburb, according to information released Wednesday."

Idiot.

We are talking about the mosque protests. Do you even know where you are at this moment moron?

No nit wit, they were demonstrating defiance. How many times do you have to be told this before it gets through you thick skull?

They failed

'

you have a citation to support your contention that the people demonstrating at the mosque were of the same group of people who did the shoot out thing in Texas?. There are thousands of "biker" groups------its not a religion

Try to keep up, dumbass.

Idiot.

We are talking about the mosque protests. Do you even know where you are at this moment moron?
Yes, biker groups are always so peaceful. Might as well be Altar Boys eh?

They failed

'

you have a citation to support your contention that the people demonstrating at the mosque were of the same group of people who did the shoot out thing in Texas?. There are thousands of "biker" groups------its not a religion
They brought their guns and wanted a fight. ISIS would be more than happy to give them one, if they would ride their big loud tiny dick replacements on over there.

They failed

'

Citation? He doesn't even know what he's saying.

Try to keep up, dumbass.

Idiot.

there are lots of very peaceful biker people in my town------some of the groups consist of middle aged persons------its exercise-----it would be too much exercise for me One of the best things to learn from biker groups is-----nice, good, 'cheap eats' they know all the good places

Try to keep up, dumbass.

Idiot.

there are lots of very peaceful biker people in my town------some of the groups consist of middle aged persons------its exercise-----it would be too much exercise for me One of the best things to learn from biker groups is-----nice, good, 'cheap eats' they know all the good places
Where's the exercise part of dressing up in black leather, attaching your wallet on a chain, and riding your 35K leadwinger down to the local greasy spoon to talk it up with your weekend beer buddies?

His T-shirt pretty much says it all: "F--- Islam." Some of the counterprotesters wore shirts that said, "Love Thy Neighbor."

Protests counterprotest outside Phoenix mosque - CNN.com

There is one little fact I want to draw your attention to. While protesters advocate pure hatred, counterprotesters preach for love and tolerance. I think it is easy to understand who is right and who is wrong in this situation. Hatred doesn't work and it never will. What do you think young Muslims, friendly to American society, will think about the United States after seeing these pictures and reading "F*** Islam" logos?

I love how you left wing nutters love to frame the protests the wrong way so that it fits your narrative. We can see right through that bull shit strawman.

The protests were defiance against the religious tyranny of Islam. I know you stupid tools like to ignore that but facts are facts. It is in defiance of Islam telling Americans what we can and cannot do. You want to live and worship here? Fine and dandy but when you start to attack and oppress us, we will defy you.

Islam got what it deserves.
So your response to religious tyranny is to Publically demonstrate your own intolerance?

No nit wit, it is, as I have shown, defiance.

The way to protest religious intolerance is to demonstrate your own religious intolerance with an armed mob taunting innocent worshippers?
Apparently....yes.

“Phoenix (CNN)Protesters at Friday's "Freedom of Speech" rally”

The idiocy of this, of course, is that there's nothing to 'protest,' nothing to justify a 'rally,' as there are no 'free speech' issues in play.

Free speech concerns solely the relationship between government and those governed, not the relationship between and among private persons; one private person cannot 'violate' the free speech rights of another private person absent government involvement.

Just as idiotic is the 'protest' venue, where the only thing being 'protested' are Muslims peacefully worshiping in their mosque, having done nothing whatsoever to warrant a protest.

This clearly illustrates the ignorance, fear, stupidity, and hate of those with an unwarranted hostility toward Muslims, where as a consequence of their unwarranted hate they perceive being Muslim alone as a reason to 'protest.'

No----in fact the mosque at which the protest took place was the one which was frequented by the would be MURDERERS FOR ALLAH.
The objective of the criminals from that mosque was interference in the freedom of
expression of the people in Texas----IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

It is not illogical to suppose that the criminal action of the would be murderers was based on the TEACHINGS OF THAT MOSQUE. It has not been so demonstrated but not illogical
to consider the very likely possibility. It happened to be fact---that hatred is taught in some mosques and persons who murder "for allah" are considered great heros. If a protestant church somewhere in the south preached segregation and support of the KKK---would you consider it wrong to protest that church?. I was invited to visit a mosque many decades ago------the HATE RANT DELIVERED INTO THE EARS OF CHILDREN that day -------left me so nauseated that I almost vomited on the carpet. It was long ago------about 45 years ago -----and walking distance from the site where the World Trade Center would later be built. Two muslims decided to commit murder in order to stamp on the civil rights of a bunch of people in Texas-----you expect no protest. ? you want to lick their shit?
So..we should protest with guns outside all houses of worship that some murderer, or would-be murderer, worshipped at?

Yes. Especially when the religion is the motive for the murder.
Ah...and who makes such a determination? Can I? I think it would be fun.

You can't be trusted to spell words correctly let alone make any important decisions.
Says the guy hiding behind his keyboard....:lol:

No----in fact the mosque at which the protest took place was the one which was frequented by the would be MURDERERS FOR ALLAH.
The objective of the criminals from that mosque was interference in the freedom of
expression of the people in Texas----IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

It is not illogical to suppose that the criminal action of the would be murderers was based on the TEACHINGS OF THAT MOSQUE. It has not been so demonstrated but not illogical
to consider the very likely possibility. It happened to be fact---that hatred is taught in some mosques and persons who murder "for allah" are considered great heros. If a protestant church somewhere in the south preached segregation and support of the KKK---would you consider it wrong to protest that church?. I was invited to visit a mosque many decades ago------the HATE RANT DELIVERED INTO THE EARS OF CHILDREN that day -------left me so nauseated that I almost vomited on the carpet. It was long ago------about 45 years ago -----and walking distance from the site where the World Trade Center would later be built. Two muslims decided to commit murder in order to stamp on the civil rights of a bunch of people in Texas-----you expect no protest. ? you want to lick their shit?
So..we should protest with guns outside all houses of worship that some murderer, or would-be murderer, worshipped at?

Yes. Especially when the religion is the motive for the murder.
Ah...and who makes such a determination? Can I? I think it would be fun.

You can't be trusted to spell words correctly let alone make any important decisions.
Says the guy hiding behind his keyboard....:lol:

See? You can't even get that right. Dumbass.

Forum List

Back