🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mohammed was a crazy guy who heard voices in his head and his entire religion is garbage

I don't think big Mo was crazy, but merely cynical and calculated.

I mean, here he was a thief, a murderer, a rapist and liked to fuck children. What BETTER way to bind his followers to him than by inventing a phony religion with himself as the world's most perfect being?

Now, I can understand morons for falling for that idiotic crap 1400 years ago, but people falling for something that stinks to high heaven like that in this day and age? It boggles the mind.
Kind of like L Ron Hubbard

I don't think big Mo was crazy, but merely cynical and calculated.

I mean, here he was a thief, a murderer, a rapist and liked to fuck children. What BETTER way to bind his followers to him than by inventing a phony religion with himself as the world's most perfect being?

Now, I can understand morons for falling for that idiotic crap 1400 years ago, but people falling for something that stinks to high heaven like that in this day and age? It boggles the mind.
Sounds just like L.Ron Hubbard, Joseph Smith, and Paul.

The beauty of Islam is ageless and pure.

Muhammad was selected by God because of his good character and upright morality.

25% of the world's people recognize this, and strive to emulate his behavior and follow his teachings. ...... :cool:

Muhammad was selected by God because of his good character and upright morality.

25% of the world's people recognize this, and strive to emulate his behavior and follow his teachings. ...... :cool:

25% of the world's people are out there fucking kids, raping women in front of their husbands, and killing Jews until they hide behind rocks and trees?

Still.... the 72 virgins thing though. Is that negotiable or not so much? Are there any other options?

Muhammad was a prophet, leader, husband, warrior, military commander, ambassador, judge, businessman, tactician.

The perfect man, and a model for all mankind to follow. ..... :cool:

The Quran was revealed to Muhammad by God in order to correct the errors in the Bible, and as a guidance to mankind. .... :cool:

You utter clown, I see you are still making ridiculous claims for the Quran. Well I am still pointing out its flaws. The Quran was obviously stolen from the bible and other sources. There is very little original material in the Quran.

I'm just being honest folks, Muslims have no proof that anything Mohammed heard in his head was really the voice of God.

He performed no miracles, and when he died, he stayed dead.

And he didn't even die in some heroic way, he was poisoned by a Jewish woman.

If he was truly a prophet of God, how did he not see that coming?

Circumstances Surrounding Muhammad's Death - WikiIslam

What strikes me is how bad he was with math and common sense.

Unless, I'm mistaken a martyr get's like 72 Virgins when they finally manage to blow themselves in half while taking out a few police volunteers and some otherwise innocent infidel women and children.

never mind the fact that dealing with a virgin is not always a fun and rewarding experience. . . ONLY 72?

A person's time in heaven is supposedly ETERNAL! You could conceivably schedule your encounters with your "virgins" in any number of ways and still, you would eventually run out.

And what on Earth did the 72 Virgins do to share that fate? Would this sentence be their heaven or their hell?

Thank Gawd there wouldn't be aging in heaven... Right?

And then, on top of everything else.... let's hope there is no PMS in Muslim heaven.

That thing about 72 Virgins PMS'ing at the same time?

Terrifying!
They are revirginated.

In Islam, although they fulfill separate roles in life. Both men and women are equal before God, and receive the same rewards. ..... :cool:

Pickthall: Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

Yusuf Ali: Men are the protectors and maintainers of women, because God has given the one more (strength) than the other, and because they support them from their means. Therefore the righteous women are devoutly obedient, and guard in (the husband's) absence what God would have them guard. As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill-conduct, admonish them (first), (Next), refuse to share their beds, (And last) beat them (lightly); but if they return to obedience, seek not against them Means (of annoyance): For God is Most High, great (above you all).

Muhammad was a murdering, lying bandit who stole religion and used it to enslave stupid Arabs with fear of hellfire. He incited his followers to die for him in battle and demanded one fifth of the spoils. He invited those that did not believe in his victory to hang themselves (Quran 22.15)

He ordered some people to have their eyes burnt with hot irons and their feet and hands to be cut off and they were left to bleed to death. See Hadith Bukhari vol 8.82. 794

The Quran was revealed to Muhammad by God in order to correct the errors in the Bible, and as a guidance to mankind. .... :cool:
Do you have examples of these errors in the Bible and the passages in the Koran that correct them?

The main thing the Quran says is that Jesus was not crucified. This means the Quran is saying most of the four gospels of the apostles are largely fiction.

Do you have examples of these errors in the Bible and the passages in the Koran that correct them?

The main thing the Quran says is that Jesus was not crucified. This means the Quran is saying most of the four gospels of the apostles are largely fiction.
Obviously, the Bible was penned while anticipating errors in the Koran.

Islam is probably the worst thing that ever happened to the human race, and that includes Nazism and Communism. These evils came and went in a single century, but Islam has enslaved the minds and souls of millions for over 1000 years. I think all decent people, of every religion, should devote themselves to the abolition of Islam, and liberation of its people from the darkness and tyranny they suffer.

Forum List

Back