🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mohammed was a crazy guy who heard voices in his head and his entire religion is garbage

Islam is the final revelation from God to mankind.

And Muhammad is the last Prophet. ..... :cool:
Jesus warned us that false prophets would come, and that we could judge them by their works.

What are the fruits of Mohammed's Islam?

Muslim women are the most blessed of all women.

They are daughters, wives, and mothers, and truly loved by their husbands and children.

Muslim women know their role in life, and are guarded and protected by the males in the family. ... :cool:

They are daughters, wives, and mothers, and truly loved by their husbands and children.

Muslim women know their role in life, and are guarded and protected by the males in the family. ... :cool:
My Muslim brother-in-law threw a vase at my sister's head and split it open. She left the apartment without her cell phone, and tried to call the police, but none of her Muslim neighbors would let her use their telephone.

In the End Times, the prophet Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and the other biblical figures. Will all line up behind Muhammad as he leads them in prayer bowing before Allah .... :cool:

And as an added bonus, you can light them on fire when they piss you off.

In the End Times, the prophet Jesus, Moses, Abraham, and the other biblical figures. Will all line up behind Muhammad as he leads them in prayer bowing before Allah .... :cool:
This is sheer fantasy. Mohammed is currently roasting in hell, along with all the false prophets, and all the evil men he inspired to violence and terrorism with his evil religion.

The Prophet Muhammad enjoined kind treatment and honoring of one’s wife, and he described the best of people as those who are best to their wives.

He said: “The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” ..... :cool:

The Prophet Muhammad enjoined kind treatment and honoring of one’s wife, and he described the best of people as those who are best to their wives.

He said: “The best of you are those who are the best to their wives, and I am the best of you to my wives.” ..... :cool:
Mohammed married a six-year-old who was still playing with dolls, and had sex with her when she was nine.

Aisha - Wikipedia

Mohammed was a pedophile and a pervert, not a prophet of God

Muhammad is the perfect role model for all humankind to emulate in behavior and character. ..... :cool:

The video I posted is a scholarly study of Islam which shows the present Quran was not compiled for 200 years after Muhammad's death. No Mosques faced Mecca until that time, they faced a different direction.

Last edited:
Muhammad is the perfect role model for all humankind to emulate in behavior and character. ..... :cool:

Here is an account of some of Muhammad's dirty work.

Hadith Bukhari

Volume 8, Book 82, Number 794:

Narrated Anas:

Some people from the tribe of 'Ukl came to the Prophet and embraced Islam. The climate of Medina did not suit them, so the Prophet ordered them to go to the (herd of milch) camels of charity and to drink, their milk and urine (as a medicine). They did so, and after they had recovered from their ailment (became healthy) they turned renegades (reverted from Islam) and killed the shepherd of the camels and took the camels away. The Prophet sent (some people) in their pursuit and so they were (caught and) brought, and the Prophets ordered that their hands and legs should be cut off and that their eyes should be branded with heated pieces of iron, and that their cut hands and legs should not be cauterized, till they die.

In most cultures of the time, the theft of a man's livestock was punishable by death.

Even in America during cowboy times in the west. Horse thieves when caught were hanged on the nearest tree. ...... :cool:

In most cultures of the time, the theft of a man's livestock was punishable by death.

Even in America during cowboy times in the west. Horse thieves when caught were hanged on the nearest tree. ...... :cool:
You still haven't told me what you think about a grown man who marries a six-year-old and has sex with her when she's nine.

So you want us to bring back burning peoples eyes out, and cutting off their hands and feet so that we can emulate Muhammad?

So you want us to bring back burning peoples eyes out, and cutting off their hands and feet so that we can emulate Muhammad?
"Bring back" is inaccurate -- they're doing it NOW.

In Islam, the boundaries of behavior for muslims is codified in the Quran, and were elucidated by Muhammad. ..... :cool:

Forum List

Back