🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mohammed was a crazy guy who heard voices in his head and his entire religion is garbage

Prophet Mohammad's youngest and only virgin wife is Aisha (Aysha or Ayesha), the daughter of his closest companion. Her age at the time of marriage is uncertain. According to some narrations, she was 9 years old. Because she could have been as young as 9 years old, these days, some haters of Islam today say that Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was a pedophile. However, according to alternative methods of calculating her age, she could have been 12 – 18 years old. What is certain is that he did reach her puberty and she was very happy in her marriage.

Aisha's Age

Prophet Mohammad's youngest and only virgin wife is Aisha (Aysha or Ayesha), the daughter of his closest companion. Her age at the time of marriage is uncertain. According to some narrations, she was 9 years old. Because she could have been as young as 9 years old, these days, some haters of Islam today say that Prophet Mohammad (pbuh) was a pedophile. However, according to alternative methods of calculating her age, she could have been 12 – 18 years old. What is certain is that he did reach her puberty and she was very happy in her marriage.

Aisha's Age
So western law is a "hater of Islam"? The fact is, Mo was the Wayne Jeffs of the sand lands. And you condone pedophilia. And you wonder why normal people dislike Islam? As a group, you folks aren't too bright.

In Islam, the boundaries of behavior for muslims is codified in the Quran, and were elucidated by Muhammad. ..... :cool:

Yea ! He asked silly Arabs to fight and die for him.

2.216 Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But God knoweth, and ye know not.

4.74 Let those fight in the cause of God Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of God,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).

The true tragedy of Islam is all the men and women who have been lured into wickedness by this evil religion, and are now burning in the fires of hell because of it. I have to say if you look at the spiritual cost, Islam is the most destructive idea that ever existed, including Communism. And we finally defeated Communism, but Islam goes on and on, destroying each generation after the next.

C3neoQ6UcAADtmg.jpg

Islam is the 1 true religion, and Muhammad is the Seal (last) of the Prophets. ..... :thup:
You have been brainwashed into believing that by your parents, but now you are an adult and are responsible for what you believe.

You have been brainwashed into believing that by your parents, but now you are an adult and are responsible for what you believe.
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :lol:

I was raised Catholic.

Then as an adult, I rejected the church's false teachings and doctrine.

And accepted Islam. ...... :thup: .... :cool:
Then it will go even worse for you.

Incorrect Poindexter. ... :lol:

I was raised Catholic.

Then as an adult, I rejected the church's false teachings and doctrine.

And accepted Islam. ...... :thup: .... :cool:

If you read the bible you must see the Quran is largely stolen from it. The mythical stories of the Jews are repeated in the Quran as true history. Jonah and the whale, Noah's ark, the parting of the red sea, are all in the Quran. But there are other stories stolen from other sources like the story of Jesus bringing a clay bird to life when he was a boy. Here is a piece I wrote on it. Can you explain how this story from a book of fables got into the Quran?

The story in the quran concerning Jesus childhood, about an incident where he makes a clay bird and brings it to life is not a part of the Christian bible, and the original texts are considered apocryphal. They are regarded by Christian scholars as having been written in around 150AD, as propaganda by the early Christians, attempting to fill in the missing years of Jesus life.So what are these stories doing in the quran claiming to be a message from God?

The following are two verses in the quran that contain the references.
From the Yusuf Ali translation.

003.049 "And (appoint him) an apostle to the Children of Israel, (with this message): "'I have come to you, with a Sign from your Lord, in that I make for you out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, and breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by God's leave: And I heal those born blind, and the lepers, and I quicken the dead, by God's leave; and I declare to you what ye eat, and what ye store in
your houses. Surely therein is a Sign for you if ye did believe;

005.110 Then will God say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Recount My favour to thee and to thy mother. Behold! I strengthened thee with the holy spirit, so that thou didst speak to the people in childhood and in maturity. Behold! I taught thee the Book and Wisdom, the Law and the Gospel and behold! thou makest out of clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My leave, and thou breathest into it and it becometh a bird by My leave, and thou healest those born blind, and the lepers, by My leave. And behold ! thou bringest forth the dead by My leave. And behold! I did restrain the Children of Israel from (violence to) thee when thou didst show them the clear Signs, and the unbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.'

As can be seen the quran speaks of only one bird, and says Jesus breathed life into it. But the only historical text that contains such a story speaks of 12 birds, and they were brought to life by Jesus commanding them to "Go". Therefore the quran does not even get the details of the original fictional document correct. Added to this the New Testament states that Jesus did his first miracle at a time he was around thirty years old. (John 2.11)

Here is the relevant text, translated from Greek and written in, The Apocryphal New Testament, by M.R.James, published by Oxford:Clarendon press, 1924.
The stories of Thomas the Israelite, (not St Thomas of the bible) the philosopher, concerning the works of the childhood of the Lord.

1. I, Thomas the Israelite, tell you, and all the brethren that are Gentile, the works of the childhood of our Lord Jesus Christ and his mighty deeds, and all that he did when he was born in our land.
2.1 This little child Jesus when he was five years old was playing at the ford of a brook: and he gathered together the water that flowed there into pools, and made them clean, and commanded them by his word alone.
2.2 Having made soft clay, he fashioned twelve sparrows. It was the Sabbath when he did these things. And there were also many other little children playing with him.
2.3. A certain Jew when he saw what Jesus did, playing upon the Sabbath day, departed and told his father Joseph: your child is at the brook, and he has taken clay and fashioned twelve little birds, and has polluted the Sabbath day.
2.4. Joseph came to the place and saw: and cried out to him, saying: Why do you do these things on the Sabbath, which it is not lawful to do? But Jesus clapped his hands together and cried out to the sparrows and said to them: Go! and the sparrows took their flight and went away chirping.
2.5 when the Jews saw it they were amazed, and departed and told their chief men that which they had seen Jesus do.

There is a reference to this story, and the flaws in it in the book.
The original sources of the quran. by William St Clair Tisdall.
This book is in the public domain and can be found on the Internet.

I'm just being honest folks, Muslims have no proof that anything Mohammed heard in his head was really the voice of God.

He performed no miracles, and when he died, he stayed dead.

And he didn't even die in some heroic way, he was poisoned by a Jewish woman.

If he was truly a prophet of God, how did he not see that coming?

Circumstances Surrounding Muhammad's Death - WikiIslam

What strikes me is how bad he was with math and common sense.

Unless, I'm mistaken a martyr get's like 72 Virgins when they finally manage to blow themselves in half while taking out a few police volunteers and some otherwise innocent infidel women and children.

never mind the fact that dealing with a virgin is not always a fun and rewarding experience. . . ONLY 72?

A person's time in heaven is supposedly ETERNAL! You could conceivably schedule your encounters with your "virgins" in any number of ways and still, you would eventually run out.

And what on Earth did the 72 Virgins do to share that fate? Would this sentence be their heaven or their hell?

Thank Gawd there wouldn't be aging in heaven... Right?

And then, on top of everything else.... let's hope there is no PMS in Muslim heaven.

That thing about 72 Virgins PMS'ing at the same time?

Terrifying!
They are revirginated.

67328736.jpg

Forum List

Back