Mom Catches Black Monster Trying To Rape Her 7 Year Old Daughter

This is just horrible. To bad she didn't have a gun to put this 3/5ths sub-human down. She could have saved the taxpayers tens of thousands.

Mom catches man trying rape 7-year-old daughter - TheIndyChannel.com
You are undoubtedly THE most asinine racist I have witnessed in years.
Just stating the truth. At least this little girl has now awakened to be racially aware the rest of her life due to this feral negro filth.
Where in the article does it say that she was not black?

As I said, you are a sick, racist asshole!:ahole-1:

The individual's race is irrelavent. Children are tragically molested by whites even more frequently. All that matters is that sufficient punishment is dished out.
Of course, der goose-stepping 1//8th sub-human fuerher, mcgarrett, always has to interject race in a topic.

This is just horrible. To bad she didn't have a gun to put this 3/5ths sub-human down. She could have saved the taxpayers tens of thousands.

n-ROBERT-H-RICHARDS-IV-large.jpg

A Delaware man convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter only faced probation after a state Superior Court judge ruled he "will not fare well" in prison.

One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Child Dodges Jail Because He Will Not Fare Well

So Mcstupid, any other stupidfront propaganda for me to destroy???

That judge needs to be ousted.

A Delaware man convicted of raping his three-year-old daughter only faced probation after a state Superior Court judge ruled he "will not fare well" in prison.

One Percenter Convicted Of Raping Child Dodges Jail Because He Will Not Fare Well

Ahh, yes! The du Ponts! They established their own mental institution for offspring of the incest they used to keep the money in the family.

This guy raped and murdered an 11 month year old girl.....

14821698-mmmain.jpg

He was put on death row, but do not worry. He was taken off death row due to the question of the safety of the lethal injection.

He raped, and killed an 11 month year old.

Want to play the game recon? Let me know. Fucking patronizing, racist, piece of politically correct left wing shit.

Forum List

Back