Mom Of Benghazi Victim Demands Answers While Hillary Clinton Laughs Off Email Scandal!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
http://www.westernjournalism.com/mom-of-benghazi-victim-demands-answers-while-hillary-clinton-laughs-off-email-scandal/ ^ | October 15, 2015 | Justin Koski
The mother of one of the Benghazi victims still wants answers, and wants to hear them from Hillary Clinton herself. I want to know what happened there. She promised me, when the caskets came in, in Washington D.C., she promised me to my face that she would call and tell me what happened because I don’t know exactly what happened. Now three years later, Patricia Smith is still waiting for answers about her son, Sean Smith. She’s got to let me know! She has got to! I am the mother! Or I was the mother. She wasn’t. Why does she...

HillaryLogo_zps7rol62is.jpg

Of course she wants answers and I'd bet she wants someone held accountable for the death of her son.

I would venture to say the rest of the victims families want the same thing.

Those four men died because of the absolute gross negligence of Hillary Rodham Clintons State Department.

A Hillary Rodham Clinton who thinks she can run America. Not hardly. I wouldn't trust that POS to guard the damned sugar bowl.

Forum List

Back