Mom shot in front of her 4 kids

crime.jpg

Mother Murdered in Front of 4 Young Children - AOL On

Like I said....they kill their own. Are there going to be any protestors marching against criminal blacks who murder black women? No? Why not?

If you could only hear your own words.

Here, let me give you some other names of people who murdered their families:

Ronald Gene Simmons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

John List - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

Ronald DeFeo Jr. - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

Deputies Man shoots estranged wife s 7 family members 6 dead News - Home
(Ron Lee Haskell - White)

Florida man kills six grandchildren and daughter in murder-suicide US news The Guardian
(Donald Spirit - White)

Police officer shoots dead his wife children and mother-in-law before committing suicide Daily Mail Online
(Joshua Boren - White)

Business partner arrested in McStay family killings UTSanDiego.com
(Charles Merritt - White)

Man kills family in belief he was fulfilling his apos destiny apos cops say - LA Times
(Nicolas Holzer - White)

Man shoots entire family before killing himself Video kare11.com
(Michael Sanders - White)

Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected
(Peterson - White)

Son killed his whole family but father sticks by him
(Daniel Green - White)

Man guilty of killing eight family members in Georgia mobile home - NBC News
(Guy Heinze - White)

Duncan teen charged with killing his family money alleged motive - Tulsa World Newshomepage3
(Alan Hruby - White)

Photos Man accused of killing entire family
(Trey Sesler - White)

Nehemiah Griego Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers
(Nehemiah Griego - White)

So, Gracie, in less than 10 minutes, I found 15 horrifying stories of families murdered by a family member, and guess what? All of those murderers were WHITE.

Is the story that you published horrifying?

Yes, it is. It's gruesome

But murders are happening every day all across this beautiful planet of ours.

Are you even aware of how virulently racist such an unbelievable stupid statement like

...they kill their own...
is? (the entire quote is above, for context's sake). By "they", you are obviously referring to this particular murder case in your OP and indeed, in this case, the murderer is black. You are using a statement to make black people, as an ENTIRE RACE, based on one single incident, look like lower animals than other people, for instance, white people.

Spit.

Based on the fact that white-on-white murders, especially family murders, literally dwarf black on black family murders, where is your outcry for those murders? That is just absolutely batshit crazy.

Damn, Gracie, what in the fuck has happened to you? Don't you see that by taking one incident and then making a generalization about an ENTIRE RACE, you are engaging in virulently racist behavior? Does that not sink into your skull, or what?

To be clear: every murder is henious, family murders even more so. But it's not about race, it's about sick individuals who committed murder. You do understand that, right?

But hey, if this is the therapy you need to let your not-so-latent racism out, what the fuck, go for it. Because that statement of yours IS racist. It is designed to malign an entire race instead of sticking to the facts. Now, it's a free country and you can say anything you want and if you want to make a complete ass out of yourself, no one is going to stop you. But I am going to call you out for it. Because in the very moment that you start engaging in racist behavior, you are no longer part of the solution. You then become part of the problem.

Derideo_Te Pogo Mertex Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher BULLDOG Carla_Danger jillian Nyvin kiwiman127 Luddly Neddite MarcATL

Damn!

Last edited:
Apparently some people have a really hard time wrapping their head around the point. Yes, every ethnicity, etc is riddled with individuals that commit homicide.

What doesn't happen when these incidents occur, is giant public outrage equipped with race pimps, riots, etc..

That only seems to be the case when a 'white' kills a black. That's when shit pops off over the edge. But anything else just draws a shaking of the head and perhaps a few minutes of dialog.

America is coming out of the closet of shame. They can only endure so long, now white America is starting to push back. And rightfully so.

-Geaux

=================================

The Reason Why There Will Be a Second American Civil War Dave Hodges 8211 The Common Sense Show

Anyone knows, who has half of an eye open, that American citizens are soon to become an endangered species under our present lunatic President.

Everyone should know that all of our constitutional protections against an out-of-control globalist puppet regime are melting away right before our very eyes.

Everyone knows that Obama, under the NDAA, has the legal authority to “disappear” all political opponents without so much as a trace.

Everyone knows that American economy was driven over the fiscal cliff in 2008 when Congress permitted the bankers to plunder our tax revenues and, today, we are just waiting for the official eulogy that the American economy is dead and the real “hunger games” are about to commence.

Everyone knows that when the Obama puppet masters in the Federal Reserve are done plundering what is left of our pensions, our social security, our private property and our 401k’s, that the economy will be collapsed once and for all. And then, what will the American people do? They will do what any generation of Americans would do, they will take to the streets in an attempt to rid themselves of the corrupt banker controlled government which has ruined this country. Sadly, this last ditch desperate attempt at regaining our lost liberties will not have a happy ending.

America is coming out of the closet of shame. They can only endure so long, now white America is starting to push back. And rightfully so.

-Geaux

=================================

The Reason Why There Will Be a Second American Civil War Dave Hodges 8211 The Common Sense Show

Anyone knows, who has half of an eye open, that American citizens are soon to become an endangered species under our present lunatic President.

Everyone should know that all of our constitutional protections against an out-of-control globalist puppet regime are melting away right before our very eyes.

Everyone knows that Obama, under the NDAA, has the legal authority to “disappear” all political opponents without so much as a trace.

Everyone knows that American economy was driven over the fiscal cliff in 2008 when Congress permitted the bankers to plunder our tax revenues and, today, we are just waiting for the official eulogy that the American economy is dead and the real “hunger games” are about to commence.

Everyone knows that when the Obama puppet masters in the Federal Reserve are done plundering what is left of our pensions, our social security, our private property and our 401k’s, that the economy will be collapsed once and for all. And then, what will the American people do? They will do what any generation of Americans would do, they will take to the streets in an attempt to rid themselves of the corrupt banker controlled government which has ruined this country. Sadly, this last ditch desperate attempt at regaining our lost liberties will not have a happy ending.

And exactly what in the world does that have to do with the content of the OP?

Wow.....

Apparently some people have a really hard time wrapping their head around the point. Yes, every ethnicity, etc is riddled with individuals that commit homicide.

What doesn't happen when these incidents occur, is giant public outrage equipped with race pimps, riots, etc..

That only seems to be the case when a 'white' kills a black. That's when shit pops off over the edge. But anything else just draws a shaking of the head and perhaps a few minutes of dialog.

Bullshit.

Bullshit.

Prove it is bullshit. Your injection is worthless otherwise.

Bullshit.

What? Again? Fuck off. You don't learn.

I'll tell ya what........ Tell me what factor exists with all of the cases of white people killing black people which get tons of media and outrage. Answer your own question.

Bullshit.

I'll tell ya what........ Tell me what factor exists with all of the cases of white people killing black people which get tons of media and outrage. Answer your own question.

Again? :lmao:

I didn't ask a question, i made a statement. You called it bullshit and are now asking me to explain it. What factor? It appears the media and race hustlers are the ones who blow these things into the stratosphere. People are happy to comply and fall into it. Some appear to enjoy the animosity.

Bullshit.

Again? :lmao:

I didn't ask a question, i made a statement. You called it bullshit and are now asking me to explain it. What factor? It appears the media and race hustlers are the ones who blow these things into the stratosphere. People are happy to comply and fall into it. Some appear to enjoy the animosity.

Yes again. I've explained this to idiots like you on these forums dozens of times.

You failed to answer my question accurately. That factor is a lack of prosecution. When a person of any color kills a person of any color....and are fully prosecuted......there are no protests. Get it.

Prosecuted doesn't mean convicted, by the way. So save it.

What I have said here is indisputable. Proven by hundreds of "white on black" murders that happen each year with no protests. Those cases are prosecuted.

Now.....I'm so fucking bored I can't stand it. Thanks!

So you're saying the officer who shot and killed the man in Ferguson walked off without prosecution? Because the way i remember it, the institution conducted legal proceedings against the officer for criminal conduct.

Many didn't like the verdict and then burned their city down.

So, you were saying, moron?

So you're saying the officer who shot and killed the man in Ferguson walked off without prosecution? Because the way i remember it, the institution conducted legal proceedings against the officer for criminal conduct.

You fail to listen, reason or learn. That's why you are a USMB nutter. Congratulations.

You fail to listen, reason or learn. That's why you are a USMB nutter. Congratulations.

So you can not back up any of your assertions and I'm the nutter?

:lmao:

Looks like you failed again, LL. Better luck next time.

I just backed it up. You decided to ignore it. It's what makes you.......you.

Yeah, you claimed no prosecution when there was one. Then you called me a nutter.

I'm the one who is bored now, moron. You have no argument here except to name call. That's because you fail like a champion at debate. Nice work.

I just backed it up. You decided to ignore it. It's what makes you.......you.

Why don't the left augmentation brigade grab all the guns so our malls can be like the cafe in Sydney.

-Geaux

Yep.

That's because the PC Police controls the conversation.That's the primary goal of PC to begin with.

If/when Fox covers a story that isn't white on black crime, they're denounced as racist and ignored.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back