Mom shot in front of her 4 kids

:lmao:

Yeah, you claimed no prosecution when there was one. Then you called me a nutter.

I'm the one who is bored now, moron. You have no argument here except to name call. That's because you fail like a champion at debate. Nice work.

I decided long ago that you aren't worth much of an effort beyond mocking. I disproved your statement....and it wasn't hard.

If you were capable of honest discussion, you'd address the hundreds of "white on black" killings that take place every year without protests or media attention. What's up with those? Got any thoughts?

In other news

-Geaux
========================================================================

Black Male Shoots White Girl For the Fun of It ... Where s Al Sharpton

Black Male Shoots White Girl “For the Fun of It”… Where’s Al Sharpton?
Friday, December 12th, 2014

Black-on-white hate crimes seem to be trending upward.

But you certainly won’t hear that from the leftstream media.

You also won’t hear about the case of 17-year-old Ashley Marie Scott, a Lansing, Ill., resident who was violently murdered by a black drug dealer, apparently for fun.

Scott and her friends were admittedly up to no good when they agreed to meet Ronald McMahan, a 19-year-old black man who told the group he would sell them marijuana.

But when the group of white teens arrived at the meeting spot in Gary, Ind., McMahan immediately pulled a gun on them and demanded all of their valuables, including cash and jewelry.

The driver of Scott’s group carried his own gun, which he pulled in an effort to deter the thug from taking things any further.

As the driver of the car Scott was riding in sped off, McMahan riddled the vehicle with bullets, one of which fatally struck Scott in the neck and killed her.

Since the possibility of drugs was involved, the media has largely and played the story off as merely a drug deal gone bad (H/T Defund).

But there’s more to the story than that — as the dealer had absolutely nothing to gain by shooting at a car that was speeding away.

The fact that the car was filled with white kids from the suburbs points to the possibility of a racially motivated crime.

It would be easy to say that the dealer had probably pulled the same stunt many times before, but likely never shot at his victims.

Here’s the question: Where’s Al Sharpton on this one?

Nowhere to be seen, that’s where. It doesn’t serve his race-baiting agenda, so this incident of black-on-white murder will be swept under the rug with all the rest of them.

Though Scott lived in a predominantly white area, thanks to forced integration she attended a public school that was over 60% black.

Since she was one of five siblings, it’s possible that her parents couldn’t afford to send her to a private school that would be safer.

We point this out since she likely grew up watching movies and TV shows that made young black drug dealers look trendy and easy to deal with.

Due to her age and inexperience with what can really happen in places like Gary, she paid the ultimate price.

That’s partially due to the fact that Al Sharpton and the leftstream media don’t report much on black-on-white murders — it doesn’t match their agenda.

Apparently some people have a really hard time wrapping their head around the point. Yes, every ethnicity, etc is riddled with individuals that commit homicide.

What doesn't happen when these incidents occur, is giant public outrage equipped with race pimps, riots, etc..

That only seems to be the case when a 'white' kills a black. That's when shit pops off over the edge. But anything else just draws a shaking of the head and perhaps a few minutes of dialog.

Yep.

That's because the PC Police controls the conversation.

That's the primary goal of PC to begin with.

Weeeeee! It's the "moderate" victim of all victims. Thanks for the new twist that you have offered. It's so refreshing!

Apparently some people have a really hard time wrapping their head around the point. Yes, every ethnicity, etc is riddled with individuals that commit homicide.

What doesn't happen when these incidents occur, is giant public outrage equipped with race pimps, riots, etc..

That only seems to be the case when a 'white' kills a black. That's when shit pops off over the edge. But anything else just draws a shaking of the head and perhaps a few minutes of dialog.

Yep.

That's because the PC Police controls the conversation.

That's the primary goal of PC to begin with.

Weeeeee! It's the "moderate" victim of all victims. Thanks for the new twist that you have offered. It's so refreshing!

A leftie talking about being a victim?

Hello kettle :eusa_dance:

-Geaux

I decided long ago that you aren't worth much of an effort beyond mocking. I disproved your statement....and it wasn't hard.

YAWN.

Like I said, you fail at debate like a champion. No more replies will be given to your piss poor trolling efforts, LL.

2,400 black on black murders a year...Yet, I am evil for wanting them to help themselves???? You leftist assholes are evil to the core and love to see 40 years of hard work flushed down the toilet.

Your president will be remembered as one of the worst in the history of this country. The piece of shit should be imprisoned.

2,400 black on black murders a year...Yet, I am evil for wanting them to help themselves???? You leftist assholes are evil to the core and love to see 40 years of hard work flushed down the toilet.

Your president will be remembered as one of the worst in the history of this country. The piece of shit should be imprisoned.

Brilliant!

Lonelaughter want us to have malls all over the country which resemble the coffee shop in Sydney

-Geaux

Bullshit.

Prove it is bullshit. Your injection is worthless otherwise.
Your opinion is both ignorant and worthless...

Bullshit.

You must be under the impression that yours is not worthless. As far as ignorant goes, prove it wrong. Simply saying "bullshit" is for trolls like LL. Unless you're just trolling too.

Bullshit.

You must be under the impression that yours is not worthless. As far as ignorant goes, prove it wrong. Simply saying "bullshit" is for trolls like LL. Unless you're just trolling too.
Yep, we are trolling for calling your bullshit what it is...carry on.

Bullshit.

Then fucking prove it wrong and stop with the troll posts, you fucking troll.

Go on. Prove my statement wrong. LL gave it a try but he too fails miserably at debate. Maybe you can do better. Though, reading in another thread how you can not deal with numbers in a statistical manner, i highly doubt you have the gumption to even try.

Bullshit.

Then fucking prove it wrong and stop with the troll posts, you fucking troll.

Go on. Prove my statement wrong. LL gave it a try but he too fails miserably at debate. Maybe you can do better. Though, reading in another thread how you can not deal with numbers in a statistical manner, i highly doubt you have the gumption to even try.

When one can only attempt to make a point by rolling out the conservative white "race hustler" moniker, the statement invalidates itself.

Why should I prove you wrong when your own statement does so.

Forum List

Back