Mom shot in front of her 4 kids

That's what i thought, troll. Now move along and fuck off.
You didn't think, that's the point you aren't bright enough to grasp.

Right, right. Now that you've had your say, run along troll.
And now that you got to shout your daily mantra of "race hustler" you run along also, hypocrite.

I never said race hustler, you flaming troll.
Yeah, Al S. isn't a race pimp.... :lmao:

And now that you got to shout your daily mantra of "race hustler" you run along also, hypocrite.

To white conservatives every Black face is a "Race pimp."
Typical...

Typical...

OK, whatever you say. I suppose you think this statement gives you the moral high ground over these so called conservatives too.

Be gone, troll. You're too fucking stupid and will not receive any more responses.

Typical...

OK, whatever you say. I suppose you think this statement gives you the moral high ground over these so called conservatives too.

Be gone, troll. You're too fucking stupid and will not receive any more responses.
Be gone white conservative hypocrite and stop seeing "race hustlers" when Black people speak their opinion.

Typical...

To the PC Police, the word "pimp" automatically means "black face".

Typical.

Typical...

To the PC Police, the word "pimp" automatically means "black face".

Typical.

Yes, quite typical...smh.

Apparently some people have a really hard time wrapping their head around the point. Yes, every ethnicity, etc is riddled with individuals that commit homicide.

What doesn't happen when these incidents occur, is giant public outrage equipped with race pimps, riots, etc..

That only seems to be the case when a 'white' kills a black. That's when shit pops off over the edge. But anything else just draws a shaking of the head and perhaps a few minutes of dialog.

Yep.

That's because the PC Police controls the conversation.That's the primary goal of PC to begin with.

If/when Fox covers a story that isn't white on black crime, they're denounced as racist and ignored.

There is where you would be very, very wrong.

Any crime is wrong, regardless of race or race to race.

Only, FOX goes way out of it's way to report only black on white crime. Why? Because FOX's audience is overwhelmingly white, Conservative and certainly parts of it are virulently racist.

Gracie posted one henious crime, which I already and immediately called henious. But she decided to bash an entire race over it. Meanwhile, in just 10 minutes, I found 15 similar crimes, committed by whites. Unlike Gracie, I am not gonna attach those crimes to an entire race, because do so is plain old stupid and rabidly racist. And I refuse to be or act that way.

Last edited:
2,400 black on black murders a year...Yet, I am evil for wanting them to help themselves???? You leftist assholes are evil to the core and love to see 40 years of hard work flushed down the toilet.

Your president will be remembered as one of the worst in the history of this country. The piece of shit should be imprisoned.

Are you even remotely aware of how many white on white murders happen each year?

Mother Murdered in Front of 4 Young Children - AOL On

Like I said....they kill their own. Are there going to be any protestors marching against criminal blacks who murder black women? No? Why not?

1) It doesn't draw ratings.
2) it's not politically expedient.
3) Blacks prefer to blame whites for their shortcomings rather than blaming themselves.

These are the conclusions you draw from one single story? Really? Generalize much?

Like I said....they kill their own. Are there going to be any protestors marching against criminal blacks who murder black women? No? Why not?

3) Blacks prefer to blame whites for their shortcomings rather than blaming themselves.

These are the conclusions you draw from one single story? Really? Generalize much?

The problem is that only white on black crimes are reported by your Mainstream Media demagogues. Do a little research and you'll find lots of hidden stories that your Liberal friends at MSMBC and CBS choose to ignore.

2,400 black on black murders a year...Yet, I am evil for wanting them to help themselves????

Yes, you're not supposed to worry about that.

2,400? Meh. No political advantage there.

And they call YOU the racist.

Homocide stats, 1980-2008 (38 years):

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/htus8008.pdf

p. 13:

84% of white victims were killed by whites ( figure 19).
93% of black victims were killed by blacks.

Such stats are never perfect, for not every state fully reports all homocide stats.

Just remember those figures the next time people scream about white on black or black on white. The problem is universally big for both of these two races.

The problem is that the only white on black crime is reported by your Mainstream Media demagogues. Do a little research and you're find lots of hidden stories that your Liberal friends at MSMBC and CBS choose to ignore.

Untrue. I see all sorts of crimes reported all the time. Really, have you no eyes and cannot read?

Geez.

2,400 black on black murders a year...Yet, I am evil for wanting them to help themselves???? You leftist assholes are evil to the core and love to see 40 years of hard work flushed down the toilet.

Your president will be remembered as one of the worst in the history of this country. The piece of shit should be imprisoned.

Are you even remotely aware of how many white on white murders happen each year?

Check out the FBI statistics and you'll find that the percentage (per capita) of white on white crimes is far less that black on black and black on white crimes. Don't shoot the messenger.

The problem is that the only white on black crime is reported by your Mainstream Media demagogues. Do a little research and you're find lots of hidden stories that your Liberal friends at MSMBC and CBS choose to ignore.

Untrue. I see all sorts of crimes reported all the time. Really, have you no eyes and cannot read?

Geez.

Did you ever see this story on Prime Time, National News? Neither did I: Murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

If you could only hear your own words.

Here, let me give you some other names of people who murdered their families:

Ronald Gene Simmons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

John List - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

Ronald DeFeo Jr. - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

Deputies Man shoots estranged wife s 7 family members 6 dead News - Home
(Ron Lee Haskell - White)

Florida man kills six grandchildren and daughter in murder-suicide US news The Guardian
(Donald Spirit - White)

Police officer shoots dead his wife children and mother-in-law before committing suicide Daily Mail Online
(Joshua Boren - White)

Business partner arrested in McStay family killings UTSanDiego.com
(Charles Merritt - White)

Man kills family in belief he was fulfilling his apos destiny apos cops say - LA Times
(Nicolas Holzer - White)

Man shoots entire family before killing himself Video kare11.com
(Michael Sanders - White)

Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected
(Peterson - White)

Son killed his whole family but father sticks by him
(Daniel Green - White)

Man guilty of killing eight family members in Georgia mobile home - NBC News
(Guy Heinze - White)

Duncan teen charged with killing his family money alleged motive - Tulsa World Newshomepage3
(Alan Hruby - White)

Photos Man accused of killing entire family
(Trey Sesler - White)

Nehemiah Griego Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers
(Nehemiah Griego - White)

So, Gracie, in less than 10 minutes, I found 15 horrifying stories of families murdered by a family member, and guess what? All of those murderers were WHITE.

Is the story that you published horrifying?

Yes, it is. It's gruesome

But murders are happening every day all across this beautiful planet of ours.

Are you even aware of how virulently racist such an unbelievable stupid statement like

...they kill their own...
is? (the entire quote is above, for context's sake). By "they", you are obviously referring to this particular murder case in your OP and indeed, in this case, the murderer is black. You are using a statement to make black people, as an ENTIRE RACE, based on one single incident, look like lower animals than other people, for instance, white people.

Spit.

Based on the fact that white-on-white murders, especially family murders, literally dwarf black on black family murders, where is your outcry for those murders? That is just absolutely batshit crazy.

Damn, Gracie, what in the fuck has happened to you? Don't you see that by taking one incident and then making a generalization about an ENTIRE RACE, you are engaging in virulently racist behavior? Does that not sink into your skull, or what?

To be clear: every murder is henious, family murders even more so. But it's not about race, it's about sick individuals who committed murder. You do understand that, right?

But hey, if this is the therapy you need to let your not-so-latent racism out, what the fuck, go for it. Because that statement of yours IS racist. It is designed to malign an entire race instead of sticking to the facts. Now, it's a free country and you can say anything you want and if you want to make a complete ass out of yourself, no one is going to stop you. But I am going to call you out for it. Because in the very moment that you start engaging in racist behavior, you are no longer part of the solution. You then become part of the problem.

Derideo_Te Pogo Mertex Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher BULLDOG Carla_Danger jillian Nyvin kiwiman127 Luddly Neddite MarcATL

Damn!
And again you prove your ignorance and prejudice ANY TIME some one notes a black murder you trot out a white murder, you have NEVER once trotted out a black murder , why ? Because you have an agenda. One could list 4000 dead blacks all murdered by blacks and you would claim that it does not matter.

Forum List

Back