Mom shot in front of her 4 kids

America is coming out of the closet of shame. They can only endure so long, now white America is starting to push back. And rightfully so.

Oh please, "starting"? That's ignorant. They started way back when they thought buying black slaves was okay.

Mother Murdered in Front of 4 Young Children - AOL On

Like I said....they kill their own. Are there going to be any protestors marching against criminal blacks who murder black women? No? Why not?

THEY kill their own?

Yes. When you are talking about THEM then THEY is a proper pronoun.

I'm not talking about the use of pronouns and I think you know that.

Another one that doesn't recognize racist comments......geez.....they must be bred with a gene that bleeps out racism recognition.

Like I said....they kill their own. Are there going to be any protestors marching against criminal blacks who murder black women? No? Why not?

THEY kill their own?

Another one that doesn't recognize racist comments......geez.....they must be bred with a gene that bleeps out racism recognition.

I think we're all just getting super sick of this PC crap. We prefer to say it like it is instead of walking on eggshells all the time.

THEY kill their own?

I think we're all just getting super sick of this PC crap. We prefer to say it like it is instead of walking on eggshells all the time.

I don't think racists have ever walked on eggshells......they just usually guard themselves as to who to expose their hate and racist vitriol.....but now it seems they are coming unhinged.

If you could only hear your own words.

Here, let me give you some other names of people who murdered their families:

Ronald Gene Simmons - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

John List - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

Ronald DeFeo Jr. - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
(White)

Deputies Man shoots estranged wife s 7 family members 6 dead News - Home
(Ron Lee Haskell - White)

Florida man kills six grandchildren and daughter in murder-suicide US news The Guardian
(Donald Spirit - White)

Police officer shoots dead his wife children and mother-in-law before committing suicide Daily Mail Online
(Joshua Boren - White)

Business partner arrested in McStay family killings UTSanDiego.com
(Charles Merritt - White)

Man kills family in belief he was fulfilling his apos destiny apos cops say - LA Times
(Nicolas Holzer - White)

Man shoots entire family before killing himself Video kare11.com
(Michael Sanders - White)

Virginia man kills family and himself over fear Obama would be re-elected
(Peterson - White)

Son killed his whole family but father sticks by him
(Daniel Green - White)

Man guilty of killing eight family members in Georgia mobile home - NBC News
(Guy Heinze - White)

Duncan teen charged with killing his family money alleged motive - Tulsa World Newshomepage3
(Alan Hruby - White)

Photos Man accused of killing entire family
(Trey Sesler - White)

Nehemiah Griego Murderpedia the encyclopedia of murderers
(Nehemiah Griego - White)

So, Gracie, in less than 10 minutes, I found 15 horrifying stories of families murdered by a family member, and guess what? All of those murderers were WHITE.

Is the story that you published horrifying?

Yes, it is. It's gruesome

But murders are happening every day all across this beautiful planet of ours.

Are you even aware of how virulently racist such an unbelievable stupid statement like

...they kill their own...
is? (the entire quote is above, for context's sake). By "they", you are obviously referring to this particular murder case in your OP and indeed, in this case, the murderer is black. You are using a statement to make black people, as an ENTIRE RACE, based on one single incident, look like lower animals than other people, for instance, white people.

Spit.

Based on the fact that white-on-white murders, especially family murders, literally dwarf black on black family murders, where is your outcry for those murders? That is just absolutely batshit crazy.

Damn, Gracie, what in the fuck has happened to you? Don't you see that by taking one incident and then making a generalization about an ENTIRE RACE, you are engaging in virulently racist behavior? Does that not sink into your skull, or what?

To be clear: every murder is henious, family murders even more so. But it's not about race, it's about sick individuals who committed murder. You do understand that, right?

But hey, if this is the therapy you need to let your not-so-latent racism out, what the fuck, go for it. Because that statement of yours IS racist. It is designed to malign an entire race instead of sticking to the facts. Now, it's a free country and you can say anything you want and if you want to make a complete ass out of yourself, no one is going to stop you. But I am going to call you out for it. Because in the very moment that you start engaging in racist behavior, you are no longer part of the solution. You then become part of the problem.

Derideo_Te Pogo Mertex Wolfsister77 LoneLaugher BULLDOG Carla_Danger jillian Nyvin kiwiman127 Luddly Neddite MarcATL

Damn!

Well, all those you listed....they kill their own, don't you know?

No, blacks won't do a thing as blacks killing blacks don't matter. The left uses blacks as nothing more then pons to destroy this country.
And whites killing whites don't matter either.
Not much to the press anyway unless it is more then 3 people then they run it as an anti firearms piece.

THEY kill their own?

But you, too, knew what the OP was talking about ... didn't you? So you're thinking cap isn't all that far off from everyone else's.

Yep. I guess I am racist. Strangers on the internet seem to think so so it must be true. :cuckoo:

Meanwhile...just finished reading about a 76 year old mexican that was tackled to the ground by a cop, then tazed....because the sticker on his car said it was expired. Cop didn't give the guy a chance to explain he was driving a work car owned by the company. Cop just wanted to beat up an old man. Currently, the cop is being investigated for going overboard. Whatcha wanna bet they come back with "he was just doing his job?"

In short....there are lots of things to bitch about in todays world. For the moment, I will be racist and focus on and bitch about black and black crime and bad cops. And those that don't like my focusing on blacks and bitchings? :blahblah: :fu:

America is coming out of the closet of shame. They can only endure so long, now white America is starting to push back. And rightfully so.

Oh please, "starting"? That's ignorant. They started way back when they thought buying black slaves was okay.

Why would white liberals feel an incessant need to defend blacks unless they (white liberals) don't believe that blacks are intelligent enough or equipped to defend themselves? Honest question!!

Why would white liberals feel an incessant need to defend blacks unless they (white liberals) don't believe that blacks are intelligent enough or equipped to defend themselves? Honest question!!

It's not just blacks that liberals defend.....we defend every human being that is being victimized by racists.

Why do you hate blacks so much?

It's not just blacks that liberals defend.....we defend every human being that is being victimized by racists.

I think everyone is aware that bleeding heart liberals see victims everywhere. They are convinced "victims" bear no responsibility for their situations. It's what keeps the cycle turning.

Well, why don't you start the march, since you're the one making the point?
Well, why don't you?

Because I'm not the one complaining that there isn't one.
You're just complaining to complain. I asked a question in the OP. And here come the whiners all ready to pounce.

I think everyone is aware that bleeding heart liberals see victims everywhere. They are convinced "victims" bear no responsibility for their situations. It's what keeps the cycle turning.

And self-righteous greedy conservatives don't have empathy for anyone.....they think everyone is born with a silver spoon in their mouth and the poor are poor only because they are lazy....

Are you an armchair shrink or something? Some kind of mercenary for victims? What are your fees or do you do it for free because that is what you think will give you brownie points OR make you feel better about yourself? Personally, I think you and YOUR ilk are hypocrites. Bet you walk on the other side of the street sometimes...or lock your car doors....or avoid bad neighborhoods. :lol:

Well, why don't you start the march, since you're the one making the point?
Well, why don't you?

Because I'm not the one complaining that there isn't one.
You're just complaining to complain. I asked a question in the OP. And here come the whiners all ready to pounce.

You generalized....insinuating that "all blacks" kill their own....maybe you didn't mean to say it that way, it's all about grammar, sometimes.

Forum List

Back