Momentum For Texas Secession Grows

I can't think of a more patriotic state than Texas, last time I was there the thing I noticed more than anything is the number of American flags flying. Patriots don't secede, the 1% of confused fanatics do. For that reason alone I don't think the movement to leave will ever get off the ground.

I can't think of a more patriotic state than Texas, last time I was there the thing I noticed more than anything is the number of American flags flying. Patriots don't secede, the 1% of confused fanatics do. For that reason alone I don't think the movement to leave will ever get off the ground.

You are probably right but since when did being patriotic mean giving up any rights or an excuse to let the federal government gang probe you at the airport. I've notice that the left in this country uses patriotism in order to drum up loyalty and OBEDIENCE. That seems like the fascist version of patriotism. Be patriotic Germans and let Hitler get away with violating your rights because that is what patriotic Germans do.

Whilst there has been talk of Texas seceding from the Union in order to escape the pc madness that the Federal Government forces on all the states....suddenly it has become much more serious after the British voted to secede from the EU.

Calls For Texas Independence Surge In Wake Of Brexit Vote
Can't wait...maybe Mexico will take them back

Won't happen. Sam Houston already beat that santa anna ass. Mexico will easily take california though.

Whilst there has been talk of Texas seceding from the Union in order to escape the pc madness that the Federal Government forces on all the states....suddenly it has become much more serious after the British voted to secede from the EU.

Won't happen. Sam Houston already beat that santa anna ass. Mexico will easily take california though.

We can return to Mexico without leaving our beatiful californis hotel...

I have to hand it to you progressives, the delusion runs strong in you. Put another way, Brexit was unfathomable to you folks as well.

We might as well because we have almost all of their citizens here.

Thats funny! And true.

I have to hand it to you progressives, the delusion runs strong in you. Put another way, Brexit was unfathomable to you folks as well.
LOL, Russia, Iran, and Trump cheer Brexit is there anything left to say?

Yes, the globalists, you know the one tenth of the one hundredth of the one per centers that you claim to hate, didn't want it. That's all I need to know.

Texan squatters beat the Mexicans with the numbers flowing into the new territory

Now the roles are reversed

The E.U. agreement seems so typical of most leftist ideas about government which is to create as many bureaucracies that are completely detached of any democratic process. I believe the EPA is kind of similar in that it can make up any rules it wants without the permission of congress. I realize that democracy can sometimes be filled with ignorant people affecting the rules but that isn't a reason to cancel the institution. Every single one of these ideas are solely designed to cut out the democratic process from the decision making and then they turn around and call everyone else fascist.

Yah right.

Texan squatters beat the Mexicans with the numbers flowing into the new territory

While we are voting on this lets vote on giving New York back to the British. I'm sure they missed their colony.

LOL, Russia, Iran, and Trump cheer Brexit is there anything left to say?

Yes, the globalists, you know the one tenth of the one hundredth of the one per centers that you claim to hate, didn't want it. That's all I need to know.

Ha Ha, you'll probably been one of the people Googling Donald Trump on November 9th.

While we are voting on this lets vote on giving New York back to the British. I'm sure they missed their colony.
New York was settled by the Dutch

Forum List

Back