Momentum For Texas Secession Grows

Whilst there has been talk of Texas seceding from the Union in order to escape the pc madness that the Federal Government forces on all the states....suddenly it has become much more serious after the British voted to secede from the EU.

Calls For Texas Independence Surge In Wake Of Brexit Vote
Can't wait...maybe Mexico will take them back

Won't happen. Sam Houston already beat that santa anna ass. Mexico will easily take california though.

Texan squatters beat the Mexicans with the numbers flowing into the new territory

Now the roles are reversed

While we are voting on this lets vote on giving New York back to the British. I'm sure they missed their colony.
New York was settled by the Dutch

So you want to be dutch now?

Whilst there has been talk of Texas seceding from the Union in order to escape the pc madness that the Federal Government forces on all the states....suddenly it has become much more serious after the British voted to secede from the EU.

Calls For Texas Independence Surge In Wake Of Brexit Vote
Can't wait...maybe Mexico will take them back

Won't happen. Sam Houston already beat that santa anna ass. Mexico will easily take california though.

Texan squatters beat the Mexicans with the numbers flowing into the new territory

Now the roles are reversed

While we are voting on this lets vote on giving New York back to the British. I'm sure they missed their colony.

Throw MA in there too. Thats where all the loyalists were hanging out yucking it in the pubs with the redcoats. Screw it, throw the whole northeast in there.

I have to hand it to you progressives, the delusion runs strong in you. Put another way, Brexit was unfathomable to you folks as well.
LOL, Russia, Iran, and Trump cheer Brexit is there anything left to say?

Yes, the globalists, you know the one tenth of the one hundredth of the one per centers that you claim to hate, didn't want it. That's all I need to know.

Ha Ha, you'll probably been one of the people Googling Donald Trump on November 9th.

Nope. I'll be voting Libertarian.

Forum List

Back