Monday's trump news conference canceled

He was talking about Classified Information with a person and/or persons NOT cleared to discuss such information.

Bragging or not the Rapist and Traitor was desiminating Classified Information in an unsecure location and with people not clear for such information....a clear violation of The Espionage Act of 1917.
FPOTUS can declassify anything and allow agents to handle documents and even declassify,, for memoirs, or research.. READ THE ENTIRE PRA PTA FPA And the 1978 hearing, 793 e can’t be used against FPOTUS ,, which means the raid was illegal, jack smith ignored the PRA all throughout this investigation..

No man can be above the law but no law can be above the constitution.

Yeah, sure, My lying eyes say otherwise.

Trump was going to hold a press conference to spread more lies about ‘fraud’ and a ‘stolen’ election.

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....
/——/ You’ll just have to wait for your kangaroo court to convene.

I'm still waiting for him to release the secret evidence his investigators found about Obama's birth certificate while they were in Hawaii.

Maybe Trump will release it after his special report about secret evidence of voter fraud in Georgia?

Along with his Healthcare Plan that is cheaper and better than Obamacare

If the Marxists working with China didnt release the Kung Flu upon US to then steal the 2020 election by voter fraud, President Trump would of had 4 more years of continuing
LOW INFLATION
LOW ENERGY AND FOOD PRICES
NOT DEPENDING ON OPEC FOR OUR OIL
GOING AFTER CRIMINALS AND PUTTING THEM AWAY FOR LIFE
BUILT THE WALL THAT WOULD KEEP THE MILLIONS OF ILLEGALS FROM CROSSING INTO THE US

But alas, Marxists do what Marxists do best, they lie, steal and cheat, to win elections....Then everyone suffers.....
When did we stop importing foreign oil under the former 1-term fuckup? 2017? 2018?

FPOTUS can declassify anything and allow agents to handle documents and even declassify,, for memoirs, or research.. READ THE ENTIRE PRA PTA FPA And the 1978 hearing, 793 e can’t be used against FPOTUS ,, which means the raid was illegal, jack smith ignored the PRA all throughout this investigation..

No man can be above the law but no law can be above the constitution.
False. If you guys break the law before, during, after the elections, and the LEO will break your heads.

MAGA is always a loser.
363849651_6699837453372601_866837797128035268_n.jpg

What fraud, Last?

Its been years. And Trump is only going to release his 'report' now? If he had this evidence, why not release it earlier this year? Or last year? Or submit it with any of his universally failed Big Lie court cases?

No one was shocked when Trump gave yet another snivelling excuse for why he couldn't back up his own dipshit conspiracy.

Not even MAGA. Not even you.
I told you what fraud. A police report confirms it. It was turned over to the FBI and they did nothing.

I told you what fraud. A police report confirms it. It was turned over to the FBI and they did nothing.

Show us the police report. Remember, you're a habitual liar....who has literally made up non-existent passages in the constitution to try and justify murdering an ex-president.

So your word is dogshit. Show us, don't tell us.

Forum List

Back