Monday's trump news conference canceled

FPOTUS can declassify anything

One more time for the MAGA MAGGOT MIND IMPAIRED.

NO, the Rapist and Traitor cannot "Declassify Anything" at anytime.

He is a private citizen, he has no power to declassify a damn thing, the Rapist and Traitor admitted that.

He may have had that power while he was the Russian Installed Prez, but he also admits he did not do that.

Once Mango Mussolini left the WH, he did not power to do jack shit, he is private citizen.

Your Orange Faced Fuck Wad, Putin Fucking Hero admits he had no power to a damn thing, he admits that, which it appears you refuse to accept or believe.

Stop posting lies. All you are doing is posting lies.

You version of America will be over permanently Nov 5th 24

First of all, Trump will not be re-elected. He was beaten in 2020, and he is less popular now.

Second of all, the president is going to end the current version of America? How will he do that?

First of all, Trump will not be re-elected. He was beaten in 2020, and he is less popular now.

Second of all, the president is going to end the current version of America? How will he do that?
Trump will win, and he will do what Israel did with bypassing the Supreme Court .. our founders set us up for what traitors have done. Time to flex.

They will be too worried about getting bent over in the prison shower.

If you are an example of what the proud boys can do, I am not worried about them at all.
I see you talk a lot until it comes to an address…. Lol got bent over to many times?
Why you following me like a puppy dog? You want to look like a hawian pizza?

I see you talk a lot until it comes to an address…. Lol got bent over to many times?
Why you following me like a puppy dog? You want to look like a hawian pizza?

I am happy to meet you anywhere in Atlanta. But I am not giving you my home address. A coward like you would try to sneak up and stab me in the back.

He will destroy you traitors version of democracy, and there is nothing you can do about it. Maybe try and stop him hehe

Our version? And what would that be? Maybe that no citizen is above the law? Or that bullies end up beat down?

Don't tell that to Biden and his handlers.............. :auiqs.jpg:
Yeah, don't you just love it when his press secretary starts lying by the sign of closing her eye lids while blinking her eyes up and down behind the closed lids in rapid succession ??? ROTFLMBO 🤣

"Joe was never in business with his son"..... The newest spin. ROTFLMBO 🤣

It's amazing how stupid these people think that the American people are.

You’re just scared of powerful men. Meritocracy is something your allergic to huge lol

And you wonder why I won't answer your questions. You make a vague claim and then dance around rather than clarify it.

No, I am not scared of powerful men. As for Meritocracy, my career and my life have been great because if it. I am intelligent and creative, and used that to create a Life and career that was great.

But let me ask you, is kicking someone in the head when they are down on the sidewalk considered Meritocracy in your world?

Forum List

Back