Monday's trump news conference canceled

No they didn’t they raided businesses all the time, they ran like roaches.. it’s traitors like you that allow this to happen.. Americans dying.

Americans dying?

Oh, and they raid businesses now too. And have done for several years.

You want them out, prosecute the businesses that hire them. But I recall you don't like that idea.

And I am not. :)

You know Joe will pardon himself and Hunter before year's end, and Trump may well be in federal custody cause he can't keep his mouth shut?
Joe cannot pardon himself. He'd have to be proven guilty of something first. Only trump suggested he could pardon himself. There's a fundamental flaw in his reasoning. Joe knows better, that it's not possible to pardon yourself.

So you want a civil war? Gotcha? We only do what god tells us to do . And god wants us to protect America from you.. I pray for what he’s telling us to do lol
And I pray you finally do it! :113: You're gonna find out real fast, the ones who decry civil war will be the least prepared for it should we ever get to that lowest of low situations (HINT: we won't).

But you continue to cosplay your membership in the 2011th mechanized personal mobility battalion of Trump's United States Chair Force. I guess in magaturd-speak that's a 'patriot', goddamnit! :itsok:

It all means absolute dog shit to me. Pure fantasy. :dunno:

I do I went to a secret security conference last year. All were pro trump, we didn’t straw poll
I went to a secret security conference last year. Mike Lindell hosted it. I'm am now a secret agent with the 2047th battalion of 2020 Election Deniers.

All were pro Trump, we didn't straw poll. Because we're fucking patriots. :113:

And I pray you finally do it! :113: You're gonna find out real fast, the ones who decry civil war will be the least prepared for it should we ever get to that lowest of low situations (HINT: we won't).

But you continue to cosplay your membership in the 2011th mechanized personal mobility battalion of Trump's United States Chair Force. I guess in magaturd-speak that's a 'patriot', goddamnit! :itsok:

It all means absolute dog shit to me. Pure fantasy. :dunno:
Lol tds

Show us the police report. Remember, you're a habitual liar....who has literally made up non-existent passages in the constitution to try and justify murdering an ex-president.

So your word is dogshit. Show us, don't tell us.

The police report is at the link.

Joe cannot pardon himself. He'd have to be proven guilty of something first. Only trump suggested he could pardon himself. There's a fundamental flaw in his reasoning. Joe knows better, that it's not possible to pardon yourself.
Joe does not have to be convicted to be pardoned of all he past doing. He cannot be charged.

Nixon had not yet been indicted by the grand jury.

Last edited:

No there isn't. There are what they claim are quotes from a police report. But there's no link any police report.

This is why I ask.

No, it is typical of your intellect to not think if we cut off the money and jobs, they will leave.

If someone hires illegal immigrants, they pay a hug fine. If it happens again, the business is closed or sold.
We have a worker shortage and without immigrants we would have negative population growth. We need the immigrants as much as they need a safe place to live because Americans demand for illegal drugs destroyed their countries. It's our own fault.

Forum List

Back