Monday's trump news conference canceled

And you wonder why I won't answer your questions. You make a vague claim and then dance around rather than clarify it.

No, I am not scared of powerful men. As for Meritocracy, my career and my life have been great because if it. I am intelligent and creative, and used that to create a Life and career that was great.

But let me ask you, is kicking someone in the head when they are down on the sidewalk considered Meritocracy in your world?
Like what illegals are doing to Americans? Caused by democrats?

Yeah, don't you just love it when his press secretary starts lying by the sign of closing her eye lids while blinking her eyes up and down behind the closed lids in rapid succession ??? ROTFLMBO 🤣

"Joe was never in business with his son"..... The newest spin. ROTFLMBO 🤣

It's amazing how stupid these people think that the American people are.
Not to worry, Joe will pardon himself and Hunter.

Both parties are at fault on the border issue.

Solving that in 25 or 26 would get every re-elected, or close to it.
Illegals go to urban areas .. if they were kicked out like we used to when we had conservatives in urban areas in the 70’s we wouldn’t have a problem.. democrats kick veterans out of shelters for illegals .. it’s a democrat problem not republican

Illegals go to urban areas .. if they were kicked out like we used to when we had conservatives in urban areas in the 70’s we wouldn’t have a problem.. democrats kick veterans out of shelters for illegals .. it’s a democrat problem not republican

They didn't kick them out in the 70s. They used them as cheap labor. And yes, that includes conservative.

They didn't kick them out in the 70s. They used them as cheap labor. And yes, that includes conservative.
No they didn’t they raided businesses all the time, they ran like roaches.. it’s traitors like you that allow this to happen.. Americans dying.

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....
Of course it was. His proof never existed except in his sick mind. The lawyers told him not to do it, maybe he finally listened to them. Not that it's going to save his ass this time. But if he " behaves " and admits his guilt in all of this he might get a reduced sentence. How likely is that. LOL !!!

Forum List

Back