Monday's trump news conference canceled

House won't impeach him, cuck.

So you want a civil war? Gotcha? We only do what god tells us to do . And god wants us to protect America from you.. I pray for what he’s telling us to do lol
That's an idiotic " planted " suggestion from trump. Only idiots believe that's even possible over one sorry ass loser. trump wasn't worth it to begin with.

Yea…he’s full of shit. And people still think he’s going to deliver this “irrefutable” evidence.

You’re just scared of powerful men. Meritocracy is something your allergic to huge lol

Hey Traitorous You Piece of Dog Shit Suck On This.

Fed's Seek 30 Years In Prison For Philly Proud Boys Leader Zach Rehl's Role In Jan. 6 Attack.

PHILADELPHIA — Zach Rehl, head of the Philadelphia chapter of the Proud Boys, could spend three decades in federal prison if prosecutors get their way later this month at his sentencing hearing.

The role that Rehl and three other leaders of the neofacist organization played in organizing the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol “threatened the bedrock principles of our country” and warranted the significant punishment, government lawyers argued in a court filing late Thursday.

Their recommendation of 30 years is nearly twice that of the most serious prison sentence imposed so far against a participant in the Capitol siege — the 18-year sentence given in May to Oath Keepers founder Stewart Rhodes.

Fuck You and Fuck anyone who tries to install a dictator. Unlike YOU I fought for my country.

You’re just scared of powerful men. Meritocracy is something your allergic to huge lol
You're idea of powerful man is Donald Trump, no? :auiqs.jpg:

Man, that guy is so powerful, he's totally going to skate on those nonsense faggy charges by the leftards. :113:

He's totally going to win everything in '24. In fact, you'll win so much you'll wanna kill yourselves! :113:

You're idea of powerful man is Donald Trump, no?

Powerful enough, asshole that after being impeached TWICE, after eight years of endless, baseless investigations, thousands of empty accusations and now several wildly insane criminal indictments, he is not only still on his feet running, still ahead of all his challengers by at least 300%, but still neck and neck with the feckless, treasonous, anti-America sellout shitstain fossil Joe Bedpan.

That is why you still hate and attack him so much.

Powerful enough, asshole that after being impeached TWICE, after eight years of endless, baseless investigations, thousands of empty accusations and now several wildly insane criminal indictments, he is not only still on his feet running, still ahead of all his challengers by at least 300%, but still neck and neck with the feckless, treasonous, anti-America sellout shitstain fossil Joe Bedpan.

That is why you still hate and attack him so much.
I don't attack him. He's already killed himself in the court of public opinion. :dunno: There's literally nothing new for me here.

How do you have 340 posts about a meeting that never even happened because it has been cancelled? Damn--- talk about raging TDS!
BS always starts something. It never ends well for the OP bullshitter.

Only problem is that you were saying the same thing in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
That was then, this is now. It's NOT the same thing. He made the fatal mistake of putting himself above country. trump killed himself. No republican is comfortable with him anymore, perhaps they never were; they used him and now he's all used up. He buried himself. How convenient for them.

No I wasn't/we don't have any relationship to where you know what I said/when I said it.

Just stop.
You are a fool. You've been on this site since March 16th., 2015. We know ( or could know ) everything you've said on here in your 17, 793 sad posts. I don't find losers that interesting. That goes for you and your hero.

Only problem is that you were saying the same thing in 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, and 2020.
You have been on this site since Apr 29, 2017. Every one of your 67, 460 boring posts has been recorded for anyone who wants to be bored to death reading them can.

You have been on this site since Apr 29, 2017. Every one of your 67, 460 boring posts has been recorded for anyone who wants to be bored to death reading them can.
You should both quit.

You are a fool. You've been on this site since March 16th., 2015. We know ( or could know ) everything you've said on here in your 17, 793 sad posts. I don't find losers that interesting. That goes for you and your hero.
You should both quit.

Forum List

Back