Monday's trump news conference canceled

Because there was NO fraud! Trump was supposed to release a very detailed report; just a nothin burger! Bigly!!!

Yup.

And his lawyers told him his lies will be used against him in court.

the liberal men are totally silent on grooming, diddling, and incest here...but that is the only way to get a date
son you have a superior reaction score........it reflects humor and the likes from your peers

i take great pride in that number....ever notice most libturds have a reaction score lower than the dick of n ant

1692454833059.png

He won’t be presenting evidence in a news conference. Not in court. Not on a debate stage. He’s sounding like quite the little pussy isn’t he?
I'm sure Jack Smith sees it quite differently. Any public comments from Trump since the indictments is fair game. Ever hear of Miranda?

I went to a secret security conference last year. Mike Lindell hosted it. I'm am now a secret agent with the 2047th battalion of 2020 Election Deniers.

All were pro Trump, we didn't straw poll. Because we're fucking patriots. :113:
You both sound like morons.
So Trump is doing a Tucker interview at the same time as the GOP debates.....this ought to kill the TV ratings.....
Listening to trump is like listening to a broken record. Are you children who want to hear the same stupid fable over and over.

I'm sure Jack Smith sees it quite differently. Any public comments from Trump since the indictments is fair game. Ever hear of Miranda?
Yes they are fair game. That’s why his lawyers talked him out of the conference. We all know Trump has been lying about this from day 1. We all know he was going to double down on those lies with his “evidence” report and dig himself into a bigger hole. The entire thing is sad but also comical with how stupid and fake this whole “Stop the Steal” BS really is

Yes they are fair game. That’s why his lawyers talked him out of the conference. We all know Trump has been lying about this from day 1. We all know he was going to double down on those lies with his “evidence” report and dig himself into a bigger hole. The entire thing is sad but also comical with how stupid and fake this whole “Stop the Steal” BS really is

The main problem for Trump lawyers. He will not keep his mouth shut

“You have a right to remain silent, everything you say can and will be used against you”

trump knows how to do things , unfortunately it's always in an under-handed manner. The courts do not have to deal with that. It's simply another crime to do so. The list keeps adding up. Thanks, trump - it's the only time you' ll hear me thank that fool.

You both sound like morons.

Listening to trump is like listening to a broken record. Are you children who want to hear the same stupid fable over and over.
Yes. 17,800 posts (news to me :dunno:) where I praise the Orange Virus' prose constantly. You just don't understand the stable genius. :rolleyes: 4D checkers, baby.

Forum List

Back