Monday's trump news conference canceled

What’s your IP address I’m saving them for when we prosecute treason lol
Don’t hide. Heheh

And definitely not a threat,, just want to help you tell a judge your ok with this invasion , and treasonous green new deal, and ending free speech, attacking political opposition.. you seem confident

I'll do that if you will explain to a judge why you think one grifter/conman should be allowed to break laws and not be prosecuted. And no need for my IP address. I'll happily meet you.

The MAGA crowd talks about the DOJ being unfair to trump, but then I look at his post on his media site where he threatens and intimidate judges and witnesses and I think...the DOJ is cutting the man a ton of slack. If that were you or me, we would be sitting in jail right now.

Does he really his threats and intimidation are going to get him off the hook? Like the judge in DC said, if he keeps doing that stuff, she will just move the trial date up. But...no one can tell trump anything. He thinks he is super smart.

Actually. You have to show your evidence to the other side in a trial.

Discovery. Additionally questions about what kind of material or arguments can be made by both sides are decided before the trial begins. Part of the preliminary hearings.

So Trump’s report would be submitted to the Court long before the trial and probably public record shortly after. Definitely public record after the trial when all evidence submitted for the trial is made public.

So the question remains. Why would the Deep State object or try and suppress this document? If Trump had such evidence then wouldn’t it be to his benefit to release it immediately before the Deep State could kill Trump and make it disappear? Trump Force One, his airplane, could have a tragic accident. With everyone onboard who has first hand knowledge.

Or a Heart Attack or Stroke. Trump got the COVID shots after all. The Deep State could use one Conspiracy Theory to eliminate evidence of another.

Do you remember the campaign of Ross Perot? He ended his campaign claiming that the Government threatened to kill him if he didn’t drop out. Then he got back in once he hired enough security.

The Government has snipers who can hit a target at well over a thousand meters. With a .50 Cal they could tap a guy at a mile. Carlos Hathcock did that in Vietnam long before Perot began his campaign.

They could plant a bomb on the plane. A small one in a vital area. They could sabotage the plane to fail in mid flight. Deploying the Reversers and causing the plane to crash. Causing the Trim controls to go haywire or break. Putting the plane in a terminal dive that is unrecoverable.

If the Deep State was half as powerful as you all imagine Trump would have died long ago. It might make him a Martyr. But all Martyrs have one thing in common.
All true my friend.if trump actually had evidence the deep state would have killed him already.
Its all the more disappointing because he announced this event in BLOCK CAPITALS.
Where next ? Who can say ?

That is what cults do. They let their leader lie to them and then make excuses for him, when he does. This is typical for a mind controlling cult.
Exactly. Joey Capone is a proven felon with more atrocities coming out every day, yet you lemmings rush to his side every moment of the day. Perfect cult behavior jimboliar.
You finally made a sensible point.

The MAGA crowd talks about the DOJ being unfair to trump, but then I look at his post on his media site where he threatens and intimidate judges and witnesses and I think...the DOJ is cutting the man a ton of slack. If that were you or me, we would be sitting in jail right now.

Does he really his threats and intimidation are going to get him off the hook? Like the judge in DC said, if he keeps doing that stuff, she will just move the trial date up. But...no one can tell trump anything. He thinks he is super smart.
Actually, Trump can say whatever he wants.
And ultimately, the Supreme Court will ensure all this Dimtard garbage is thrown out along with the ilk that illegally brougt it forward.

No, they don't. They know it is a scam.

No one but the hardcore Trumpists believe Trump has "irrefutable evidence" that he has not released or shown to the courts.

Who got conned? ??

All the people screaming that Trump is the "real" president. And all the people who believe he has this "irrefutable proof" that he has not shown anyone.

You are so whipped. Dershowitz and RFK Jr are both nuts. It doesn't matter what you are any of your imbalanced friends think. Biden is the President. trump is not. Have a good day!
Joey Capone is a felon who is in office illegally.
Wow your ilk is so stupid jimboliar....and the two people you badmouth here belong to your own silly party.

You are so whipped. Dershowitz and RFK Jr are both nuts. It doesn't matter what you are any of your imbalanced friends think. Biden is the President. trump is not. Have a good day!
Lol I get everyone is crazy except for you

Forum List

Back