Monday's trump news conference canceled

Does the 'how' even matter any more? The Trumpanzees have internalized 'The Big Steal' as part of their universe. They have totally skipped 'how'...since 'how' has not been very friendly to them~
just the fact that the fbi and doj silenced social media.......nawww...no fraud

lol...you 40 hr slaves to a miserable job are funny....christ what a horrible life it has to be

No, just MAGA is crazy. They are worshipping a career criminal.
Do you ever read what you post?
You make no sense. Trump is not a criminal, and even if he was according to your idiotic rants, it would have been for just a while.
Joey Capone, on the other hand, is a well known career liar, thief, grifter, blackmailer, embezzler, etc, etc.
All your posts are the opposite of the truth jimboliar.

just the fact that the fbi and doj silenced social media.......nawww...no fraud

lol...you 40 hr slaves to a miserable job are funny....christ what a horrible life it has to be
LOL! Not to disparage the working man/woman--but I've been retired for 15+ years and the only time I ever worked, for a wage, was my enlistment in the USN.
Most writers get paid either by the word..or contractually. Not that I'm at all sure just what that has to do with the topic?
Silenced Social Media? We could only hope!
Here you are...on Social Media..do you feel 'silenced'?

What a shock! I was prepared to hear the irrefutable evidence of election fraud. Well. I guess we will have to wait. So sorry....
Trump couldn't go through with it because that would give more evidence to the prosecution regarding voter fraud if he kept pushing the big lie.

I would say a felon who uses multiple names would be the stupidest wouldn't you jimboliar?
Did you see Biden's latest pseudo-name? Its Trey Lertrash.
If Hunter Biden or Joe Biden are guilty of a crime it does not take away from 91 felony indictments for Trump and his guilt of those crimes.
So, what is your fricking point?

One thing to look forward to is whether Trump takes a plea deal of actually risks facing RICO charges in GA.

The way the Georgia laws work is that, if a person is convicted of RICO charges, the POTUS cannot pardon them. The Georgia Gov. cannot pardon them. By law, only a 5 member parole board can pardon them, and even that is not possible until they have completed 5 years of their sentence.

So you want a civil war? Gotcha? We only do what god tells us to do . And god wants us to protect America from you.. I pray for what he’s telling us to do lol

There will be a lot of screaming and accusations. There will be protests. But there will not be a civil war. That would require that republicans attack the US Gov't and it's citizens. That won't happen. They will talk a LOT. But none of them will grab a weapon and go do anything.

So you want a civil war? Gotcha? We only do what god tells us to do . And god wants us to protect America from you.. I pray for what he’s telling us to do lol
What's God gonna do if we take your walker and your oxygen tank? How you gonna be a Rambo then?

Forum List

Back