Monday's trump news conference canceled

There will be a lot of screaming and accusations. There will be protests. But there will not be a civil war. That would require that republicans attack the US Gov't and it's citizens. That won't happen. They will talk a LOT. But none of them will grab a weapon and go do anything.
This is just a theory.

What if red states provide Trump sanctuary, from political prosecution, using the guard and other militia? And when the FBI comes in they get destroyed.. what happens next? Heheh

SJW Akilah Hughes learned this lesson the hard way when she lost her ass to Carl Benjamin for things she said AFTER the lawsuit was filed, while Benjamin, under advice from his attorney, deferred.

Thereafter,
On August 25, 2017, [sued, alleging] … that Benjamin infringed on her copyright of We Thought She Would Win through his public posting on YouTube and Twitter of SJW Levels of Awareness. Throughout the course of this litigation, Hughes prominently referenced Benjamin and the ongoing suit on Twitter. For instance, on December 8, 2016, Hughes tweeted that she had "a [C]hristmas present on the way" for Benjamin, referring to the lawsuit. On October 28, 2018, Hughes tweeted that she was "currently suing [Benjamin's] white supremacist ass for stealing [her] content." Two months later, Hughes referred to Benjamin in a tweet as a "carnival barker" and expressed a desire to convince the crowdfunding platform GoFundMe to terminate Benjamin's campaign to fund his legal costs for this action and to "bankrupt" Benjamin with a libel suit. And on February 12, 2019, Hughes replied to a tweet predicting that she would lose her copyright lawsuit by declaring that she was "gonna take hundreds of thousands of dollars USD" from Benjamin.

So you want a civil war? Gotcha? We only do what god tells us to do . And god wants us to protect America from you.. I pray for what he’s telling us to do lol
God talks to you eh? Tells you to 'do' things?

God talks to you eh? Tells you to 'do' things?

Peaceful things.. like a therapist telling you things you don’t want to hear lol

It is a ridiculous question. Besides, you are fond of refusing to answer questions, so why should I answer a question from you? Especially one that is totally irrelevant.
Looks like we have a history of courts and government hiding valuable information on things that effect political out comes and we can’t get to the bottom..
that’s just a fact..

And trump doesn’t have to prove cheating, it helps him, he just has to show he thought he won.. which will be easy.

I think calling witnesses if allowed will show trump won the election, barring who the Feds take out.

This is just a theory.

What if red states provide Trump sanctuary, from political prosecution, using the guard and other militia? And when the FBI comes in they get destroyed.. what happens next? Heheh
You get your ass droned. That's what comes next

This is just a theory.

First of all, I doubt the National Guard will respond. And if the FBI comes it to that situation, there will not be 2 guys in suits. They will bring the heat.

Also, do you think any red state will be willing to forego all federal aid and assistance just to save Trump?

First of all, I doubt the National Guard will respond. And if the FBI comes it to that situation, there will not be 2 guys in suits. They will bring the heat.

Also, do you think any red state will be willing to forego all federal aid and assistance just to save Trump?
You think democrats will cut off funding? Hmm i don’t know about that.. and what heat do you think they have that boy in the back woods of Tennessee don’t have?

Forum List

Back