Monday's trump news conference canceled

There are always rebuttals. Unless you consider the prosecution so absolute no defense is possible.

Only an idiot would insist that a report is 'irrefutable'. But then only an idiot would make grand promises about a press conference and secret evidence.....and then slink away with his tail between his legs.

Also, its been 2 and half years. If Trump had this evidence, why wait to release it?

And finally, he lies about secret evidence. Might I remind you of his grand assurances about what his 'investigators' in Hawaii were finding about Obama's birth certificate.

There were no investigators. There was no secret evidence. Trump just made all that shit up.

But this time is different?

Tennessee, Missouri, Texas, Florida,
Arkansas, Kentucky, North Dakota, South Dakota, Montana, Maine, Maine, at this point maybe California, because I think all states are Turning red after the last 3 years

Turning red is one thing. Protecting a convicted felon is quite another.

Also, wasn't Trump 'completely exonerated' by the Georgia grand jury?

I'm starting to think maybe he doesn't have a firm grasp of the English language. As 'immediately', 'exonerated' and 'irrefutable' don't seem to mean what he thinks they mean.

We were talking about when/if he is convicted, dumbass. Otherwise why would the red states give him sanctuary?
He’s not guilty,, he’s not getting a fair trial in Fulton County, and DC.. if they want trump to come to court move the trial.. if not I say have the Feds try and take him from mar-a-Lago , surrounded by navy seals.. I like trumps odds .. hehehe

He’s not guilty,, he’s not getting a fair trial in Fulton County, and DC.. if they want trump to come to court move the trial.. if not I say have the Feds try and take him from mar-a-Lago , surrounded by navy seals.. I like trumps odds .. hehehe

Navy SEALs will not be at Mar-Lago to protect Trump. That is just your fantasy. Kind of like when you said you beat up a lynch mob outside Trump's hotel in 2016.

Navy SEALs will not be at Mar-Lago to protect Trump. That is just your fantasy. Kind of like when you said you beat up a lynch mob outside Trump's hotel in 2016.
I think retired seals would definitely defend America. I think we choice Do crowd funding to get these men paid for life.

Forum List

Back