Monday's trump news conference canceled

Iam sure they would defend America. But Trump is not America. He is one man who broke many laws.
An attack on the next president a former president who offers us a better future, is an attack on America, you don’t see that. Because you’re no American, your a traitor

You know what they want you to know.. which is nothing ..

You talk like you know SEALs. I served with them. I was not a SEAL, but I was allowed in the Dive Bar. I made friends over numerous pitchers of beer.

You just think you know SEALs.

An attack on the next president a former president who offers us a better future, is an attack on America, you don’t see that. Because you’re no American, your a traitor

I am an American in more ways than you will ever be.

A former president who has been indicted 4 times. No, I don't see him offering a better future. I also don't see him being immune from prosecution for his crimes,

You talk like you know SEALs. I served with them. I was not a SEAL, but I was allowed in the Dive Bar. I made friends over numerous pitchers of beer.

You just think you know SEALs.
You bought us beers that’s why we allowed you to sit, get it?

I am an American in more ways than you will ever be.

A former president who has been indicted 4 times. No, I don't see him offering a better future. I also don't see him being immune from prosecution for his crimes,
Yea you see though the eyes of a traitor. What crime did he commit? Do you even know the law?

Donald's legal team will do everything they can to talk him out of taking the stand. They should tell him that if he doesn't testify, and he loses, he can blame it on that. I doubt that he knows that the decision is his.

Name one law he broke.. I dare you

One?

How about taking classified documents to his home after he was no longer president? And how about showing them to civilians?

Or just go here and read the indictment in Georgia: Trump's Georgia indictment has been unsealed. Read the charges brought by Fulton County DA Fani Willis
"The charges, sought by Fulton County's district attorney, Fani Willis, include violating Georgia's RICO statute, solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer, conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer, conspiracy to commit forgery, conspiracy to commit false statements and writings, conspiracy to commit filing false documents, filing false documents, and making false statements and writings."

One?

How about taking classified documents to his home after he was no longer president? And how about showing them to civilians?

Or just go here and read the indictment in Georgia: Trump's Georgia indictment has been unsealed. Read the charges brought by Fulton County DA Fani Willis
"The charges, sought by Fulton County's district attorney, Fani Willis, include violating Georgia's RICO statute, solicitation of violation of oath by a public officer, conspiracy to commit impersonating a public officer, conspiracy to commit forgery, conspiracy to commit false statements and writings, conspiracy to commit filing false documents, filing false documents, and making false statements and writings."
PRA act legally allows FPOTUS access to their records, and can allow anyone he wants to view his records, they are called agents.

Rico is saying trump knew he lost.. how he was thinking must be proved..
it’s prosecutorial misconduct.
Trump knows he won.. having a conversation with someone isn’t proof he knew he lost, he had many different conversations..

What else you got you traitor?

PRA act legally allows FPOTUS access to their records, and can allow anyone he wants to view his records, they are called agents.

Rico is saying trump knew he lost.. how he was thinking must be proved..
it’s prosecutorial misconduct.
Trump knows he won.. having a conversation with someone isn’t proof he knew he lost, he had many different conversations..

What else you got you traitor?
Of course Trump knew he lost the election. He lost all his cases in court. And in this country, the courts are the end of the line in a dispute.

Forum List

Back