Money and Politics

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Ive just been reading about someone called Tulsi Gabbard. She is looking to be Pres but is short of cash. She is unlikely to feature in the candidates debates because of this.

How can this be a proper way to pick a President ?

She may be the best Pres you ever had. I dont know.

But this system will ensure that only the rich or the cock suckers will get through.

Its not right.

Ive just been reading about someone called Tulsi Gabbard. She is looking to be Pres but is short of cash. She is unlikely to feature in the candidates debates because of this.

But this system will ensure that only the rich or the cock suckers will get through.

Its not right.

I agree that there should be some better way to pick a candidate, but Gabbard was running at hell with a bucket full of water. She never stood a chance, no matter how much money she might have had. Not much chance of becoming the Democratic candidate when she showed such disdain for Democratic goals.

Its not right.
Go curtsy your queen, you yellow toofed imbecile..

Last edited:

Its not right.

Money, money, money, it's the American way. Gabbard also doesn't have a lot of support and I think much of it comes from Trumpers. You'll find on this forum those that support her are in reality Trump deadenders. No money, not doing well in the polls either.

What we need to do is get private money out of our politics altogether, or at least as much as possible.

Its not right.
Go curtsy your queen, you yellow toofed embicile..
Why is it that whenever there is a post that attempts to insult someone and there is a misspelling, 9/10 times that post will be by a conservative?

Its not right.

Listen, troll, no one here cares what you think about our politics. You are the biggest, most transparent troll on the board

Its not right.

Listen, troll, no one here cares what you think about our politics. You are the biggest, most transparent troll on the board

Exactly what problem did you have with the post and why do pretend to speak for everyone else on the board?

Its not right.

And he sucks at being a troll.

Its not right.

Exactly what problem did you have with the post and why do pretend to speak for everyone else on the board?

Oh come on. He does this all the time. Pretends to ask innocent questions so he can educate himself, meanwhile he’s just shitting on our country. You like it when foreigners do that, because you don’t understand patriotism

Its not right.

Its not right.

He so easy to spot.

Its not right.

Obama wasn't rich...…...wait a minute!!!

Its not right.

Money, money, money, it's the American way. Gabbard also doesn't have a lot of support and I think much of it comes from Trumpers. You'll find on this forum those that support her are in reality Trump deadenders. No money, not doing well in the polls either.

What we need to do is get private money out of our politics altogether, or at least as much as possible.

Yeah money is so important. That’s why Hillary is president. Oops.

Its not right.

Money isn't Tulsi's problem. If she had a message that resonated, the money would follow.

Its not right.
The liberals in our party despise her and she them, thats her real problem...besides, last election the only requirement qualification for president in this party was gender, how's that for a proper way to pick a president tommy?

Its not right.

If money is the key why is Bloomberg not leading the DNC?

And why is it that Hillary spent about a billion dollars to beat Trump while Trump spent hardly anything to win as President?

Its not right.

Easy, just get politics out of our economy first.

Its not right.

Obama wasn't rich...…...wait a minute!!!
He was a cocksucker though.

You are crediting Tainted Tommy with far more wit, and far more relevance, than he actually has. He's just an ignorant fool, with his head buried deeply in the sand regarding his own shithole of a country, and practically no understanding of our country, who, for some reason, feels compelled to try to speak as if he is some kind of expert on how we should run our country.

A troll has to have some understanding of the issue on which he's trolling,and of his audience. He's trying to get a particular reaction from the audience.

Tainted Tommy simply does not have that sort of understanding, and even if he did, he doesn't have nearly the wit to pull it off.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back