Money trail can expose Biden family coverup

Then do it. I don't have either a crystal ball or am I a mind-reader. I leave those skills to the wingers.

There is so much noise, and it's only getting louder, that I don't believe anything like this until I see it.
Why bother? You think the Democratically controlled Senate is going to impeach Joe Biden even if the evidence is overwhelming? There are no people of character on the Democratic side of the aisle. Nixon resigned because GOP leaders went to the Oval Office and told him that they would vote to impeach him if he didn't! So who in the Democratic party is going to do that with Joe Biden? The answer to that is NO ONE!

Why bother? You think the Democratically controlled Senate is going to impeach Joe Biden even if the evidence is overwhelming? There are no people of character on the Democratic side of the aisle. Nixon resigned because GOP leaders went to the Oval Office and told him that they would vote to impeach him if he didn't! So who in the Democratic party is going to do that with Joe Biden? The answer to that is NO ONE!
The politicians are sleazy, but their voters are just as sleazy.

That's because they have no evidence Biden did anytihng wrong.

Meanwhile the republicans had the smoking tapes that Nixon was up to his eyeballs in bribery, dirty tricks, and political payback.

Meanwhile the republicans had the smoking tapes that Nixon was up to his eyeballs in bribery, dirty tricks, and political payback.
We have a mountain of evidence, moron. You might know that if you watched something besides fake news.

Democrat wealth transfer destroys the Middle Class to subsidize the poor. Their tax policies never touch the wealthy. If Democrats get their way we'll have two classes in the country...the rich elites and the poor with nothing in between. Welcome to Venezuela!
That credit goes to Reagan and his trickle down economic theory.

Claiming there is no evidence Biden did anything wrong is laughable, Postman. Get your head out of your mailbag!

Claiming there is no evidence Biden did anything wrong is laughable, Postman. Get your head out of your mailbag!
Do something with all that evidence. Like the Dems did with the evidence against Trump. He's looking at five years, minimum

You're a Trumper, ain't ya?
More of a Vivek supporter, Arlette. But if I had a choice between the corrupt, incompetent idiot we have sitting in the Oval Office now and Trump? You'd have to be brain dead to pick Joe Biden. He's the dumbest man ever to sit in the Senate and now he's the dumbest to occupy the White House! Even Barack Obama knew that.

Do something with all that evidence. Like the Dems did with the evidence against Trump. He's looking at five years, minimum
The Democrats control a weaponized DOJ, Arlette. If it was Trump instead of Biden that had taken in 20 million dollars in bribes? He'd have two hundred indictments against him. You know I'm right!

More of a Vivek supporter, Arlette. But if I had a choice between the corrupt, incompetent idiot we have sitting in the Oval Office now and Trump? You'd have to be brain dead to pick Joe Biden. He's the dumbest man ever to sit in the Senate and now he's the dumbest to occupy the White House! Even Barack Obama knew that.
You could have just said yes. Nobody wants to read a novel from a Trumper

Forum List

Back