Monica lewinsky speaks out about her affair with Clinton

Wonder if she's gonna relate the encounter with the Junkyard Dog that led to the most famous stain in presidential history?

I would have paid damn near anything to be in the room to see the look on Slick's face when some aide had to break the news to him that 'that woman' had the most unfortunate proof that he had lied to the world about their sexual relationship inside our White House.

"...proof? That's impossible. Nothing ever happened so there's nothing to prove, so quit wasting my time. So now, when's Hillary scheduled to be out of town next?"

"Um, sir. Well, she claims you, um, shot...er, ya see she says she's got this dress, a blue knit one, that she says has a cum stain on it and, again, she claims it's yours, sir. That you, you'll excuse the expression sir, blew a load all over her dress, and she's going to turn it over to the prosecutor's offfice and they're gonna conduct a DNA test...

Even with the proof, obama could convince the libbies he was innocent

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSYhwLENvM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdSYhwLENvM[/ame]

she aint the issue. the issue is that Clinton lied to Congress, a FELONY and the Dems LET him get away with it. We know what scumbags those guys were (and most are, still)

It wouldn't be an issue except for the current political climate. What did Hillary know (about the relationship) and when did she know it? Overwhelming evidence including Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad aka nuts and sluts" indicates that Hillary traded self respect for political power and not only enabled her husband's adultery but pursued the victims of her husband's depraved sexual adventures.

Exclusive: Monica Lewinsky Writes About Her Affair with President Clinton | Vanity Fair

Compares herself to Tyler clementi so liberals are going to go insane

So, she's the victim now? The girl who bragged about taking her knee pads with her when she left for Washington? She was 'taken advantage of' by her boss? Right.

:cuckoo:

The BBC thinks that she is being dragged out to hurt Hillary.

So do I. The BBC is right.

she aint the issue. the issue is that Clinton lied to Congress, a FELONY and the Dems LET him get away with it. We know what scumbags those guys were (and most are, still)

It wouldn't be an issue except for the current political climate. What did Hillary know (about the relationship) and when did she know it? Overwhelming evidence including Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad aka nuts and sluts" indicates that Hillary traded self respect for political power and not only enabled her husband's adultery but pursued the victims of her husband's depraved sexual adventures.

I think this assessment is really, really stupid. Not everyone goes out and files for divorce when their spouse is unfaithful. For whatever reason, some people actually stick by their marriage vows and make the long term marriage more important than their hurt over a spouse being unfaithful. Many people have reported that recovering from one partner being unfaithful, working it out together, has made their marriage stronger. As far as I know, there have been no reports of Bill continuing to do this stuff. He's gotten older and perhaps wiser, and perhaps their marriage is stronger now than ever. You don't know. The thing is, we don't know, no one knows; we are not inside their marriage. To be so simple minded and say she has to divorce because YOU think that is what she should do is offensive at best. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what goes on in someone else's marriage. It has NOTHING to do with being a president or any kind of leader. Bill's unfaithfulness has absolutely nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton's ability to lead the country and is in no way a lack of self respect on her part.

Last edited:

I think this assessment is really, really stupid. Not everyone goes out and files for divorce when their spouse is unfaithful. For whatever reason, some people actually stick by their marriage vows and make the long term marriage more important than their hurt over a spouse being unfaithful. Many people have reported that recovering from one partner being unfaithful, working it out together, has made their marriage stronger. As far as I know, there have been no reports of Bill continuing to do this stuff. He's gotten older and perhaps wiser, and perhaps their marriage is stronger now than ever. You don't know. The thing is, we don't know, no one knows; we are not inside their marriage. To be so simple minded and say she has to divorce because YOU think that is what she should do is offensive at best. It is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS what goes on in someone else's marriage. It has NOTHING to do with being a president or any kind of leader. Bill's unfaithfulness has absolutely nothing to do with Mrs. Clinton's ability to lead the country and is in no way a lack of self respect on her part.

th

I disagree. Sometimes the money is not worth what it does to one's soul/mind/being to get it.

I feel sorry for Monica. She was reckless and naive...and was thoroughly abused by the Clinton Machine.

Yes Monica was treated terribly by BJ Bubba, Mrs. BJ Bubba, and the Dems....funny...the Dems claim the Rs are anti-women and their believers dutifully believe it, while ignoring the facts.

Of course, the American people were also poorly treated, as we had to endure the lies and prolonged and costly investigations...impeachment, etc.

Amazingly...BJ Bubba is a rock star in the D Party...even though he is a serial liar and only the second POTUS to be impeached. Says something about Ds....no?

I think both parties treated this girl pretty badly. Jesus, Ken Starr spent millions trying to force her to talk about her sex life, harassed all her friends on a grand jury, and so on.

At the end of the day, though, Lewinsky made her own decisions.

A nineteen year old versus the most powerful Man in the world?

Give me a fricken break

Yes Monica was treated terribly by BJ Bubba, Mrs. BJ Bubba, and the Dems....funny...the Dems claim the Rs are anti-women and their believers dutifully believe it, while ignoring the facts.

Of course, the American people were also poorly treated, as we had to endure the lies and prolonged and costly investigations...impeachment, etc.

Amazingly...BJ Bubba is a rock star in the D Party...even though he is a serial liar and only the second POTUS to be impeached. Says something about Ds....no?

I think both parties treated this girl pretty badly. Jesus, Ken Starr spent millions trying to force her to talk about her sex life, harassed all her friends on a grand jury, and so on.

Give me a fricken break

Except for the fact she went there, to DC, with the intention of having a sexual relationship with him. She was not taken advantage of.

I could honestly not care less of things and people I don't give a flip about Monica is right above global warming/climate change.

lol. And what president has NOT lied? Get real.:cuckoo:

Under oath? Just one that I can think of. You?

Who gives a shit if it is under oath. A lie is a lie. Now you want qualifiers? Like if they take an oath and lie that somehow makes it a "worse" lie. So Clinton lies under oath about a blowjob and Bush lies not under oath about WMDs but you right wing partisan hack loons back the guy that has cost you 6000 deaths and fives times that wounded? Glad to see why you have your priorities right. it's also the reason Obama got voted in twice, and Hillary will be your next Pres...You guys never learn....

People aren't dumb. They know about context.

Oh give me a break, it's not like Republicans didn't swallow Republican Governor Sanford's lie that he was going hiking, while all the while taking a trip to South America on taxpayer's money, to see his lover, while married, and then rewarded him by electing him to Congress. Hypocrites much?

Sanford, a Republican who admitted an extramarital affair in 2009, was ready to quit politics for good if he was not victorious in South Carolina's 1st Congressional District. He will replace Republican Tim Scott, who was appointed to the Senate.
Mark Sanford wins special election for Congress

Give me a fricken break

Charlie Chaplin married Oona O'Neil when she was 18 he was 54. They had 8 kids and were married for 34 years. Shrug....

Give me a fricken break

We expect 19 year olds to fight wars. You guys want to execute 19 year olds for crimes they commit.

Yes, a 19 year old should be held responsible for having a relationship with the most powerful man in the world.

But here's the real thing. Wingnuts saw Lewinsky as the one who was going to "finally get" Clinton, even though the vast majority of Americans were just fine with Clinton and the wonderful job he was doing.

And when she didn't give him up, you guys hated her.

Give me a fricken break

Except for the fact she went there, to DC, with the intention of having a sexual relationship with him. She was not taken advantage of.

She was nineteen!

Forum List

Back