Monica lewinsky speaks out about her affair with Clinton

Exclusive: Monica Lewinsky Writes About Her Affair with President Clinton | Vanity Fair

Compares herself to Tyler clementi so liberals are going to go insane

Wow this was breaking news when I was like 13, who gives a flying fuck about this?:cuckoo:

Apparently MOST of the news media, for without them promoting the act of perversion performed in the White House that occupied the publics interest for over a year WAY BACK THEN, it would only be a footnote..... That and it makes her Thighness look like an asshole to most women that have been cheated on, about 50% of the population, give or take!

...Says she regrets it and wants to move on. BWAH HA HA! Cashing in helps her move on.

The difference between a whore and a slut is, a slut will suck anyone, a whore gets paid.

I wonder how much cons paid her. They've got to be really desperate to try to throw dirt on Hilary with a 16 year old blow job. Funny, that Bubba got his knob slobbed, and cons are paying the whore.

...Says she regrets it and wants to move on. BWAH HA HA! Cashing in helps her move on.

The difference between a whore and a slut is, a slut will suck anyone, a whore gets paid.

I wonder how much cons paid her. They've got to be really desperate to try to throw dirt on Hilary with a 16 year old blow job. Funny, that Bubba got his knob slobbed, and cons are paying the whore.

So the sainted Clintons get some bad press and the progressive asshat defense force comes out. Do you guys get your marching orders via facebook, email, or twitter?

Thoughts
-Does she think this has any bearing on a Hilary Presidential run in 2016 really? Who cares?
-Her Beyonce' comment made me LOL
-She was old enough to make the decisions she made but I don't think she weighed the ramifications it would have on her future. I feel bad that it has negatively effected her opportunities for a do something with her life beyond being a punchline.

Thoughts
-Does she think this has any bearing on a Hilary Presidential run in 2016 really? Who cares?
-She was old enough to make the decisions she made but I don't think she weighed the ramifications it would have on her future. I feel bad that it has negatively effected her opportunities for a do something with her life beyond being a punchline.

I just heard someone on CNN say she was 'in love' with Bill Clinton. I'm sure much more has been said.

I had managed to forget that chapter. If Bill Clinton can continue his life---be esteemed--she should certainly have the same right.

I don't look forward to the next presidential campaign. Certain to be filled with drama.

Thoughts

I just heard someone on CNN say she was 'in love' with Bill Clinton. I'm sure much more has been said.

I had managed to forget that chapter. If Bill Clinton can continue his life---be esteemed--she should certainly have the same right.

I don't look forward to the next presidential campaign. Certain to be filled with drama.

How cheap are cons to try to run a campaign on that? They'll say anything to deflect attention from destroying Social security and throwing the elderly out in the street, destroying food stamps and denying food to hungry children, and destroying healthcare for the sick. Talking about a 16 year old blow job makes them look SOOOOOO morally superior. Oh, for all the moron cons, that's what they call sarcasm.

Last edited:
She couldn't keep one man in control, how can she control a country.
She couldn't protect four people after the asked for protection, but she will protect us?

The best thing Monica did was to shut up the mouthy feminists. You hardly hear anything from them since. They sided with their boy in the Oval Office due to politics and turned their back on Monica. CEOs of private companies have been ousted for similar things, taking advantage of the power structure, but not a peep from the feminists on this. They probably will pipe up for a bit to destroy her since it might rub off on Hillary.

The best thing Monica did was to shut up the mouthy feminists. You hardly hear anything from them since. They sided with their boy in the Oval Office due to politics and turned their back on Monica. CEOs of private companies have been ousted for similar things, taking advantage of the power structure, but not a peep from the feminists on this. They probably will pipe up for a bit to destroy her since it might rub off on Hillary.

Another attack on women by the far right. The GOP war on women continues.

Another attack on women from the far lefts war on women.

Another attack on women by the far right. The GOP war on women continues.

Monica is a woman, I don't see any subversive democraps stepping up to protest her treatment.... Isn't it wonderful when we can point out hangover's HYPOCRISY so easily!

I hope some girl or guy speaks out about their affair with Hillary soon!

I wonder if this young Turk, will admit to doing her, even when she was drunk (I certainly hope he was too, or he has a BAD case of testosteronitis!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

hillary-clinton-drunk.jpg

What's Domer Skankwinski doing now? Gobbling the knob of the doorman at Walmart?

Cool

-Geaux

The timing is interesting. Monica is a true believer no matter what Hillary called her so why would she come out of the shadows at this time? To distract people from Benghazi? My guess is that Monica's "story" will either be ho-hum or will backfire on the Klintons.

Forum List

Back