Monica lewinsky speaks out about her affair with Clinton

she aint the issue. the issue is that Clinton lied to Congress, a FELONY and the Dems LET him get away with it. We know what scumbags those guys were (and most are, still)

The liberals just don't care. They bought the lies hook line and sinker but still think they know something

NVER turn down SERIOUS amounts of cash (until you are indepently wealthy). as in multimillionaire.

I disagree. Sometimes the money is not worth what it does to one's soul/mind/being to get it.

I feel sorry for Monica. She was reckless and naive...and was thoroughly abused by the Clinton Machine.

NVER turn down SERIOUS amounts of cash (until you are indepently wealthy). as in multimillionaire.

I disagree. Sometimes the money is not worth what it does to one's soul/mind/being to get it.

I feel sorry for Monica. She was reckless and naive...and was thoroughly abused by the Clinton Machine.

Yes Monica was treated terribly by BJ Bubba, Mrs. BJ Bubba, and the Dems....funny...the Dems claim the Rs are anti-women and their believers dutifully believe it, while ignoring the facts.

Of course, the American people were also poorly treated, as we had to endure the lies and prolonged and costly investigations...impeachment, etc.

Amazingly...BJ Bubba is a rock star in the D Party...even though he is a serial liar and only the second POTUS to be impeached. Says something about Ds....no?

Yes Monica was treated terribly by BJ Bubba, Mrs. BJ Bubba, and the Dems....funny...the Dems claim the Rs are anti-women and their believers dutifully believe it, while ignoring the facts.

Of course, the American people were also poorly treated, as we had to endure the lies and prolonged and costly investigations...impeachment, etc.

Amazingly...BJ Bubba is a rock star in the D Party...even though he is a serial liar and only the second POTUS to be impeached. Says something about Ds....no?

I think both parties treated this girl pretty badly. Jesus, Ken Starr spent millions trying to force her to talk about her sex life, harassed all her friends on a grand jury, and so on.

At the end of the day, though, Lewinsky made her own decisions.

You can see who has a war on women folks

and it's not the so called, RIGHTwing, Republicans, conervatives

According to CNN 'the millenials' have no frame of reference for this--making me wish I was a millennial.

Wondering how many more days they will talk about this---not a topic I wish to remember.

I don't care who said what---or why.

Just don't do 's'--that would make life much simpler.

99.9% of federal workers caught getting their poles smoked, in the workplace while the government is shut-down, are fired.

Except.............

-Geaux

Last edited:
she aint the issue. the issue is that Clinton lied to Congress, a FELONY and the Dems LET him get away with it. We know what scumbags those guys were (and most are, still)

lol. And what president has NOT lied? Get real.:cuckoo:

He lied about sex with a younger woman. Most men would do exactly that. Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand:lol:. The lie didn't get several thousand of our sons and daughters killed and permanently maimed as did Cheney and Bush's lies.

War on women? The young lady rather enjoyed her task, and has made buku bucks off of that blowjob. Made more than about any whore in the business. And now she is going to make more on the 'Conservative' talk circuit.

War on women? The young lady rather enjoyed her task, and has made buku bucks off of that blowjob. Made more than about any whore in the business. And now she is going to make more on the 'Conservative' talk circuit.

how ungrateful of her ? Doesn't she realize that BJ Clinton and his pals did her a big favor ?

lol. And what president has NOT lied? Get real.:cuckoo:

He lied about sex with a younger woman. Most men would do exactly that. Marriage is grand, divorce is a hundred grand:lol:. The lie didn't get several thousand of our sons and daughters killed and permanently maimed as did Cheney and Bush's lies.

He lied under oath, but since you agree with his politics, we should just let is slide.

20070512.jpg

Forum List

Back