Monsanto - The Most Slandered Company in World History

Because "another suckers is born every day" is soooooo witty and original? :lol:

No. Not original. But because you've failed to comprehend ts meaning which was really intended for a much wider audience, but instead regarded it as something of a personal insult, you've managed to perfectly make my point.

I could walk you through it mainly because I'm amused by how easily the notion has flown over your head that those selling non-GMO products are making a very nice profit off your obviously underdeveloped intellect, but the issue is so simple, I'm not sure you'd grasp it if you haven't already.
So Monsanto isn't making "a very nice profit" off of you? How magnanimous of them. They should register as a charity. :D

And food just comes down to price? :cuckoo:

Sadly reading comprehension doesn't seem to be any more a strength than your knowledge of economics.

Monsanto makes a profit selling seeds. I don't buy seeds. Seeds are not food. They are used to Make foodstuffs. Most people eat food. If they buy it, then whoever sold it to them made a profit or lost money and won't be in business very long.

I'll stop now to see if you can keep up.

Monsanto helps the family farmers. However, like everything big business is able to out compete the mom and pop farms. Just as the big box stores have done.

You are stupid. I am a farmer & Monsanto does not help farmers. They target farmers to maximize Monsanto's profits.

Poor, poor American Farmers.

Welcome to the real world......well, not really "real." After all, how many other businesses receive as much government, assistance?

Unlike farmers, Monsanto doesn't receive a check from Uncle Sam every time there's a bump in the road. Every other business contends with rising raw material costs, but farmers are always whining away like they're the only ones that have ever experience this common business challenge.

Anyway, you don't like Monsanto seed, then don't buy it. Plant a non GMO crop.

Not possible.

You buy Monsanto seed or you find another way to make a living.

If you farm, you use Monsanto products. Period.

You are stupid. I am a farmer & Monsanto does not help farmers. They target farmers to maximize Monsanto's profits.

Welcome to the real world......well, not really "real." After all, how many other businesses receive as much government, assistance?

Unlike farmers, Monsanto doesn't receive a check from Uncle Sam every time there's a bump in the road. Every other business contends with rising raw material costs, but farmers are always whining away like they're the only ones that have ever experience this common business challenge.

Not possible.

If that is true, then why is there a nice large GMO free organic section in every super-market across the country?

Monsanto helps the family farmers. However, like everything big business is able to out compete the mom and pop farms. Just as the big box stores have done.

You are an idiot. Monsanto was built on government money, got huge government money & skirts mandates & laws everyone must follow. Monsanto is a Big Government Darling that Repubtards worship. Small farmers currently don't get government money. They don't want government money & certainly don't whine about it. Large corporate farms suck up any available government money to put small farmers who don't want government insurance out of business.

Monsanto did not & does not have high yield seed that solved world hunger. The high yield seeds come from Stine seed. 60% of US soybeans are from Stine Seed & Monsanto is a big Stine Seed customer. I plant Stine seed directly from Stine & not Big Government Monsanto.

Last edited:
Monsanto isn't the only agricorp, and isn't even the biggest one, so all the "Monsanto runs the world" talk is nonsense. The only crop where Monsanto dominates is Roundup Ready Soybeans. If a farmer is planting something else, it's probably not from Monsanto.

As far as glysophate goes, Monsanto's patent expired in 2000, and the whole world makes it now. Glysophate replaced a whole slew of much more persistent and dangerous herbicides. In terms of net environmental benefit, it's one of the greatest inventions ever.

Last edited:

You are an idiot. Monsanto was built on government money, got huge government money & skirts mandates & laws everyone must follow. Monsanto is a Big Government Darling that Repubtards worship. Small farmers currently don't get government money. They don't want government money & certainly don't whine about it. Large corporate farms suck up any available government money to put small farmers who don't want government insurance out of business.

Monsanto did not & does not have high yield seed that solved world hunger. The high yield seeds come from Stine seed. 60% of US soybeans are from Stine Seed & Monsanto is a big Stine Seed customer. I plant Stine seed directly from Stine & not Big Government Monsanto.

Good for you.

Then why the whine-fest?

By the way, "small farmers don't receive government money?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since I'm certain you cannot possibly be so stupid as to never have heard of the United States Department of Agriculture, I'm guessing you threw that in for comic relief!

But I could be wrong, so here is the link to their generous Government Grant Offer

Grants

The application process, of course, is more difficult than sitting on your ass, whining about Monsanto and "Repubtards" (whatever-the-fuck that's supposed to be).

The site even gives the contact information for the Bureaucrat Assigned to take care of Whiners:

Siva Sureshwaran
Title: Division Director
Unit: Division of Community and Education
Full Address and Directions
Phone: (202) 720 - 2324
Fax: (202) 720 - 9366
Email: [email protected]
Related Programs: Family & Small Farms; Markets Trade & Policy
Related Funding Opportunities: Disaster Resilience for Rural Communities; International Cooperative Biodiversity Groups; Marketing & Trade, SBIR

Overview:
Suresh provides leadership for programs that advance education and training in food, agriculture, natural resources and human sciences.
Related Programs: National Needs Fellowships; Multi Cultural Scholarships; Minority Serving Institutions Capacity Building Programs

Last edited:
No. Not original. But because you've failed to comprehend ts meaning which was really intended for a much wider audience, but instead regarded it as something of a personal insult, you've managed to perfectly make my point.

I could walk you through it mainly because I'm amused by how easily the notion has flown over your head that those selling non-GMO products are making a very nice profit off your obviously underdeveloped intellect, but the issue is so simple, I'm not sure you'd grasp it if you haven't already.
So Monsanto isn't making "a very nice profit" off of you? How magnanimous of them. They should register as a charity. :D

Sadly reading comprehension doesn't seem to be any more a strength than your knowledge of economics.

Monsanto makes a profit selling seeds. I don't buy seeds. Seeds are not food. They are used to Make foodstuffs. Most people eat food. If they buy it, then whoever sold it to them made a profit or lost money and won't be in business very long.

Fuck are you a noob. :lol:

Do you have shares in Monsanto or do you just like the term "food terrorist"? :D

Fuck are you a noob. :lol:

Do you have shares in Monsanto or do you just like the term "food terrorist"? :D

You're not keeping up.

re-10-Copy.jpg

Poor thing.

I'm not hearing any specifics here. Just a bitchfest about big versus small.
As Samson says, the pressure on smaller farms is an ECONOMIC one, not a criminal enterprise.
If you decide to plant HIGHER LABOR crops or LOWER YIELD crops to avoid buying Monsanto, then you have to be prepared to work harder and longer for the same market price yield..

I've stipulated that Monsanto is bullying about "theft" of proprietary product -- but other than that -- all I hear is bitching and whining about wanting to do stuff the "old way"... And in turn block any new ideas or products that make the "old way" uneconomical..

Last edited:
Should food terrorist blow up food and create famines? Not create bigger yields and lower cost foods?

Should food terrorist blow up food and create famines? Not create bigger yields and lower cost foods?

A food terrorist like Monsanto wants everyone to eat their Frankenfoods, even against their will, which will reduce the variety of foods we eat as well as possible unknown consequences from eating such Frankenfood.

That way he can get more government money when his crop fails.

Because "another suckers is born every day" is soooooo witty and original? :lol:

So what if they make a profit.

If we lived by your standards the world would be a cesspool of starvation and hunger, but keep whinging about GMO food, which you eat every fucking time you stuff something into your mouth.

Not possible.

Really?

Can you explain why Bayer products are causing CCD if Monsato is the only possible source if you are a farmer?

Didn't think so.

...every time I go to the supermarket I see a large organic produce section. So if you don't like Monsanto and GMOs then just buy organic.

Is Organic Always GMO Free? | GMO Awareness

The site is lying to you. Every single crop grown by man has been genetically modified as a result of centuries of mankind growing only the things we like, and tossing the seeds of things we don't like. Corn is a prime example of this process, it wouldn't exist at all if mankind had not cultivated it.

Good for you.

Then why the whine-fest?

By the way, "small farmers don't receive government money?"

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Since I'm certain you cannot possibly be so stupid as to never have heard of the United States Department of Agriculture, I'm guessing you threw that in for comic relief!

But I could be wrong, so here is the link to their generous Government Grant Offer

Grants

The application process, of course, is more difficult than sitting on your ass, whining about Monsanto and "Repubtards"(whatever-the-fuck that's supposed to be).

You Stupid Big Government Promoting Tit Sucking Retard - Real farmers hate subsidies. "The richest 10 percent of farm subsidy recipients take in almost three-quarters of payments." Those 10 percent are large corporations, they are not even farms or family farms. The Farm Bill subsidy system certainly suffers from rampant abuse & should be stopped.

The real winners in the subsidy explosion Monsanto, ADM, Bunge, Cargill, Dreyfus, DuPont, Syngenta, Dow, Potash, Deer, and Bayer.

Yet the company that is seeking to make farming easier, quicker and more efficient get demonized and protested unmercifully!

the wacko anti-jewish conspiracy theory does not make them altruists. nor does it excuse their crimes against the environment.

That way he can get more government money when his crop fails.

Monsanto crop system is failing, Stine has always out-yielded Monsanto. That is why Monsanto bought seeds & germ licenses from Stine. You people are clueless.

Forum List

Back