Monsters with guns! They are out there!

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
Beware, hikers, travelers and campers. There are fiends out there and they are ready to kill on a whim. This time one killed a police officer who was trying to help the bastard get his truck out of a ditch. After the shooting, he taunted the officer and told him he was going to die. Now, this whole incident took place during the light of day and motorists were driving by. A few of the passing motorists came to the officer's aid with a vengeance and one defied all odds and tackled the killer. An exemplary display of courage ensued and an old fashioned ass whupin' commenced. The gun wielding maniac was handcuffed by the civilian heros . Nevertheless, it was too late for the officer... He later succumbed from his injuries. All parties were White!

A Louisiana state trooper was fighting for life Sunday night after being shot in the head by a man whose pickup truck had run into a ditch, and who got out of the truck with a sawed-off shotgun, the head of Louisiana State Police said.

Police video showed Senior Trooper Steven Vincent, a 13-year state police veteran in southwest Louisiana and member of a law enforcement family, trying to talk a man out of the vehicle stuck sideways in a ditch, Col. Mike Edmonson said Sunday night.

He said the truck door opened and the man, identified as Kevin Daigle, 54, of Lake Charles, came out with the shotgun.

"That shotgun wasn't to do anything else but hurt someone. Kill someone," Edmonson said during a news conference livestreamed by KPLC-TV.

He said the tape shows the shotgun blast. "I saw my trooper go backwards and back toward his unit, where he was going to try to get some help out there," Edmonson said.

Trooper Shot During Traffic Stop; Passersby Catch Suspect, Cops Say

Daigle also killed his roomate. He had been in trouble with the before. He probably did not want to be questioned to for the trooper to see the sawed off shot gun.
The trooper was responding to a report of erratic driving and stopped to help the car that was in the ditch.

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 percentage points higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[33][34][35]

He later succumbed from his injuries. All parties were White!
Felt compelled to add that, I see. The REAL reason you posted the thread.
Well, I just wanted the bigots here to be clear on this before they went off on a tangent and started raving about the killer being Black. You know it was bound to happen!

Daigle also killed his roomate. He had been in trouble with the before. He probably did not want to be questioned to for the trooper to see the sawed off shot gun.
The trooper was responding to a report of erratic driving and stopped to help the car that was in the ditch.
You are very observant...ever think about going to college?

Race and crime in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the US Department of Justice, blacks accounted for 52.5% of homicide offenders from 1980 to 2008, with whites 45.3% and "Other" 2.2%. The offending rate for blacks was almost 8 percentage points higher than whites, and the victim rate 6 times higher. Most homicides were intraracial, with 84% of white victims killed by whites, and 93% of black victims killed by blacks.[33][34][35]
WHAT? "gasp" I never heard ANY of that stuff before... You must be kidding...Are you sure those are WORLD statistics? I am almost sure whites killed more people worldwide than Blacks did....

As an ex-military gun owner who regularly carries a firearm while hiking and camping, I'm no monster and I will defend you against a monster, should one try to take your life.

Say hello to a fellow veteran who is also armed and echoes your sentiments.

Monsters with guns! They are out there!

Of course they are -- that's why concealed carry is legal in all 50 states.
True, but the officer was carrying and still got blown away... However, I will admit that I do feel safer when I venture about with my concealed handgun! It does give you more of a chance if the first shot from an ambush misses a vital spot!

You are very observant...ever think about going to college?

That was far too many years ago, MS

Yeah, they are...
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Time to arm up!!!

Well, I just wanted the bigots here to be clear on this before they went off on a tangent and started raving about the killer being Black. You know it was bound to happen!
Bullshit, race threads are the only ones you participate in. You're not fooling anybody, race baiter.

Beware, hikers, travelers and campers. There are fiends out there and they are ready to kill on a whim. This time one killed a police officer who was trying to help the bastard get his truck out of a ditch. After the shooting, he taunted the officer and told him he was going to die. Now, this whole incident took place during the light of day and motorists were driving by. A few of the passing motorists came to the officer's aid with a vengeance and one defied all odds and tackled the killer. An exemplary display of courage ensued and an old fashioned ass whupin' commenced. The gun wielding maniac was handcuffed by the civilian heros . Nevertheless, it was too late for the officer... He later succumbed from his injuries. All parties were White!

A Louisiana state trooper was fighting for life Sunday night after being shot in the head by a man whose pickup truck had run into a ditch, and who got out of the truck with a sawed-off shotgun, the head of Louisiana State Police said.

Police video showed Senior Trooper Steven Vincent, a 13-year state police veteran in southwest Louisiana and member of a law enforcement family, trying to talk a man out of the vehicle stuck sideways in a ditch, Col. Mike Edmonson said Sunday night.

He said the truck door opened and the man, identified as Kevin Daigle, 54, of Lake Charles, came out with the shotgun.

"That shotgun wasn't to do anything else but hurt someone. Kill someone," Edmonson said during a news conference livestreamed by KPLC-TV.

He said the tape shows the shotgun blast. "I saw my trooper go backwards and back toward his unit, where he was going to try to get some help out there," Edmonson said.

Trooper Shot During Traffic Stop; Passersby Catch Suspect, Cops Say
White guys are extremely violent. The current political climate has upset them. Just the thought of a Black man in the "white house" infuriates them. However, should any of them wish to make a mistake around me it will definitely be their last. I am a lib that believes in steel. Hell my ancestors were the first to create the metal.

Bullshit, race threads are the only ones you participate in. You're not fooling anybody, race baiter.
Fuck you! I do what I like and post where I like.... Tuff shit if you don't like it; now, get the F outta my face!

Fuck you! I do what I like and post where I like.... Tuff shit if you don't like it; now, get the F outta my face!
I didn't say I don't like it. In fact, I'm glad you do it because it's easier to bitch slap you with the truth. And the fact that you just lost your temper at me for exposing you as a racist proves my point, tough guy.

Forum List

Back