🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Montana Democrats vote against bill banning sharia law, call the bill "repugnant"

^ keep it up. If this crap continues the way it has been going, you will be proven wrong.

Rep. Laurie Bishop (D-Livingston) “our children are watching.”

Yes, no doubt wondering why you won't protect them.

Montana Democrats Vote Against Bill Banning Sharia Law, Call It 'Repugnant' - Breitbart

Good. It's a ridiculous law discrimminating against one religion only, with no basis in reality :cuckoo:
How does it discriminate? Are you claiming Muslims have the right to be ruled by Sharia law in the US? I suggest you reread the Constitution.
No one is saying that Muslims have that right and can ignore and be exempt from US civil and criminal law . NO ONE! They do however have the right to live by their religious laws in their private lives, just like Christians and Jews do, as long as their practices do not violate US law.

This law is discriminatory because it singles out one religion. There are no such laws concerning other religions. Please give me a sign that you are at least smart enough to understand that much.
But that's not what it's about and you know it. Sharia law WILL take precedence over US law. Many of the facets of that filth are criminal in this country.

Montana Democrats Vote Against Bill Banning Sharia Law, Call It 'Repugnant' - Breitbart

Good. It's a ridiculous law discrimminating against one religion only, with no basis in reality :cuckoo:
How does it discriminate? Are you claiming Muslims have the right to be ruled by Sharia law in the US? I suggest you reread the Constitution.
No one is saying that Muslims have that right and can ignore and be exempt from US civil and criminal law . NO ONE! They do however have the right to live by their religious laws in their private lives, just like Christians and Jews do, as long as their practices do not violate US law.

This law is discriminatory because it singles out one religion. There are no such laws concerning other religions. Please give me a sign that you are at least smart enough to understand that much.
But that's not what it's about and you know it. Sharia law WILL take precedence over US law. Many of the facets of that filth are criminal in this country.
Yada yada yada. Just how the hell will that happen?

So many Muslims in Montana

I can see why they are afraid

It's a waste of taxpayer's money. Shariah will never be the law in America. Thenotion that Shariah law would ever take over America is not only hilarious and idiotic , but it is just downright delusional.

Also, this is Montana we're talking about here. How many Muslims even live there anyway?

Just more fear mongering by the right as usual.

Our country is majority Christian. Certain Christian groups have tried for years to get more religion into our politics and failed to pass constitutional muster. Why do these people think Sharia would some how be more successful and need a SPECIAL law?
Because you moronic lefties already violate the Constitution in favor of Islam, you allow Schools to create and maintain separate rooms for Muslim prayer while refusing to even allow Christians to use school property after school.
Being a bigot towards Christians is OK to progressives..

Nah just people that pretend to be Christians and then put their jackboots on and hold the poor down with their boot on their throat.

Conservatives are brave about harming people that can't fight back but they flee from a fair fight or from someone they know will stomp their guts. Just look at Republicans in Congress, brave when they are in group think but each of them is cowardly when asked to speak for themself.
They are quick to pass laws against an insignificant Muslim population but ignore the racist Altright that permiates their party

It's a waste of taxpayer's money. Shariah will never be the law in America. Thenotion that Shariah law would ever take over America is not only hilarious and idiotic , but it is just downright delusional.

Also, this is Montana we're talking about here. How many Muslims even live there anyway?

Our country is majority Christian. Certain Christian groups have tried for years to get more religion into our politics and failed to pass constitutional muster. Why do these people think Sharia would some how be more successful and need a SPECIAL law?
Because you moronic lefties already violate the Constitution in favor of Islam, you allow Schools to create and maintain separate rooms for Muslim prayer while refusing to even allow Christians to use school property after school.
Being a bigot towards Christians is OK to progressives..

Nah just people that pretend to be Christians and then put their jackboots on and hold the poor down with their boot on their throat.

Conservatives are brave about harming people that can't fight back but they flee from a fair fight or from someone they know will stomp their guts. Just look at Republicans in Congress, brave when they are in group think but each of them is cowardly when asked to speak for themself.
They are quick to pass laws against an insignificant Muslim population but ignore the racist Altright that permiates their party
the alt alt right is even worse....

I am concerned that the four Muslims in Montana will rise up and instill Sharia Law

:link::link::link:or :up_yours:
Not gonna link to the NewYork story of a entire school district that set up private rooms for Muslims to pray during the school day and at the same time refused to allow Christian groups too use the buildings after hours that was a long time ago. Nor will I link to the story out of Texas that was recently in the press where a school allowed Muslims a prayer room also during the day.

Nothing in the proposed law stops private citizens from making their own PRIVATE deals with each other RETARD.

Nothing in the proposed law stops private citizens from making their own PRIVATE deals with each other RETARD.

I'm a retard? You seem to have not understood a word that I said .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not gonna link to the NewYork story of a entire school district that set up private rooms for Muslims to pray during the school day and at the same time refused to allow Christian groups too use the buildings after hours that was a long time ago. Nor will I link to the story out of Texas that was recently in the press where a school allowed Muslims a prayer room also during the day.

In other words you're full of shit. It's logical a fallacy An appeal to ignorance" Just believe me. "

Last edited:

I'm a retard? You seem to have not understood a word that I said .

I understand perfectly it prevents NO ONE in a private matter from settling in what ever manner is deemed acceptable to the individuals involved. What it does do is put Liberal retards on notice that there will be no creep in Montana.

In other words you're full of shit. It's logical a fallacy An appeal to ignorance" Just believe me. "

Wrong stupid both cases were discussed on this board with links and comments, to bad you are to STUPID to know that, not my problem retard.

I'm deeply concerned that Montana has not baned space alien law. I mean, if they ban it before the aliens land, there would be nothing they could do about it. i would not be too surprised, however, if they adopted Nuremberg Law.

You freeks do not understand that private contracts involving religious issues are entered into every day in the country by Christians, Jews, Muslims, and others.

As long as the contract does not violate federal and state laws, they are acceptable.

Sorry you fucking liar but Muslim women are forced to use the Sharia courts where they are allowed through the threats of violence, death, and/or being ostracized from their families and communities.

You freeks do not understand that private contracts involving religious issues are entered into every day in the country by Christians, Jews, Muslims, and others.

As long as the contract does not violate federal and state laws, they are acceptable.

Sorry you fucking liar but Muslim women are forced to use the Sharia courts where they are allowed through the threats of violence, death, and/or being ostracized from their families and communities.
Same applies to Orthodox Jews, Amish and fundamentalist Christian sects

If you belong to a religious community, you adhere to their rules

I am sure you believe that fallacy of hasty generalization.

Mormons use tithing and certain other standards as a threat (guarantee) in order for members to go to their temples. Jews in the more strict sects use ostracization and at times violence to keep women in line. JW and some Pentecostal and FLDS groups using excommunication and communal ownership of goods and services to keep their people in line. Private contractual shari'a in America must comport with American law. So step off, wanker.

Look Sparky. I was not here from the beginning of this thread and I am not going back over the 68+ posts to find something that may or may not be there and that is probably bullshit if there is a story. You and other bigots have been alleging that there is a pattern of Muslims getting preferential treatment over Christians. Prove it or shut the fuck up!

Look Sparky. I was not here from the beginning of this thread and I am not going back over the 68+ posts to find something that may or may not be there and that is probably bullshit if there is a story. You and other bigots have been alleging that there is a pattern of Muslims getting preferential treatment over Christians. Prove it or shut the fuck up!
Wrong I am not going to cater to your moronic demands asking for a link to well established facts is a dodge perpetrated by you lefties.

Wrong I am not going to cater to your moronic demands asking for a link to well established facts is a dodge perpetrated by you lefties.

Thank you for your gracious capitulation

Forum List

Back